Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Newly Bought, Intact And Sealed Tecno Camon Cx For Sale With Warranty!i - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Newly Bought, Intact And Sealed Tecno Camon Cx For Sale With Warranty!i (541 Views)

Clean Tecno Camon Cx For Sale / Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX / Newly Bought Intact And Sealed Tecno Camon Cx For Sale With Warranty For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Newly Bought, Intact And Sealed Tecno Camon Cx For Sale With Warranty!i by talk2oluseun: 9:17pm On Sep 02, 2017
Newly bought, intact and sealed Tecno camon cx for sale with warranty! Bought directly from tecno. Reason for saling: was gifted another camon cx making two with me, reason y I decided to sale one at a give a way price! Untouched and sealed.Wats app or call me on 08168146212 Location, Ogun and Lagos.
Re: Newly Bought, Intact And Sealed Tecno Camon Cx For Sale With Warranty!i by franzis(m): 10:00pm On Sep 02, 2017
How much
Re: Newly Bought, Intact And Sealed Tecno Camon Cx For Sale With Warranty!i by Dainnif(m): 10:34pm On Sep 02, 2017
Pictures of the item

(1) (Reply)

American Woman Buys Iphone 6 But Gets A Pack Of Potatoes Instead / Phone Not Coming Up / Virtual Paypal Account For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.