Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,716 members, 7,802,163 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Bar Soap. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bar Soap. (2925 Views)

Video Of How To Produce Liquid Soap, Bar Soap, Detergent, Pomade, Air Freshener / Fa Bar Soap For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bar Soap. by Aolly(f): 1:47pm On Feb 23, 2010
Hello Guy's,Pls I Need Your Help On How To Make Bar Soap. I Will Really Appreciate It If Somebody Can Give Me The Details.Cheers.
Re: Bar Soap. by Ejiogbe(m): 1:51pm On Feb 24, 2010
Helo friend, making bar soap is very simple. Have you seen www.entrepreneurialjunction..com? The detailed manual on how to make bar soap has been provided by the writer. Goodluck. cool
Re: Bar Soap. by Aolly(f): 12:28pm On Feb 25, 2010
Thanks dear, i really appreciate. But where can i get all this chemicals- caustic soda pearls,soda ash, sodium sulphate. And also,i dont understand where he said the solution should be pour into the already covered mould.Does he mean the solution will be poured from one side cause i dont understand how something can be poured in an already covered mould.
Re: Bar Soap. by Ejiogbe(m): 5:15pm On Feb 26, 2010
Helo Aolly, where are you staying? If you are in Lagos, you can get the chemicals to purchase at Ojota chemicals market near Ojota Bus stop, Lagos.But pls shine your eyes so that you don't buy fake chemicals.
As for where to pour the solution, you pour it into the mold already covered with ordinary nylon. The nylon sheet serves as the platform inside the mold. Go ahead and give the production a trial. You know that nothing ventures, nothing wins. Goodluck. wink
Re: Bar Soap. by Aolly(f): 9:39am On Mar 03, 2010
cheesy cheesy cheesy,thanks,u are one in a million,i really appreciate and am sure gonna give it a try.
Re: Bar Soap. by efeglo(f): 3:51pm On Mar 03, 2010
Regarding buying of all kinds of chemicals for soap making, cream etc we have it in our office at isolo just call me on 08077476551.

(1) (Reply)

Dis Is D 23-yr-old Entrepreneur Who Jst Turned Down $3 Billion Frm Facebook-pic / Make Money With Patreon. Discover!!! / Digital Marketing Checklist For Political Campaign In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.