Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,375 members, 7,808,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized (55082 Views)

MANUAL: Ladies...Understand Men Finally! / Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos / Pictures Of The South African Lady That Bashed Nigerian Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by 7inches: 2:36pm On Sep 03, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
This is what you're known for, so continue grin

Afonja and hypocrisy so ur comment i quoted was not chest beating abi? ?.
U people ar indeed demons!!

YORUBA DEMON grin

Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by okerekeikpo: 2:38pm On Sep 03, 2017
hatedisplace:
To all the ifeomas go get your boyfriend mother's nude pics, you never can tell. Foolish people everywhere.
who is the foolish person here me or u?
Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by okerekeikpo: 2:39pm On Sep 03, 2017
PrinzCarter:
d gal na hw much undecided
let's talk business
Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by okerekeikpo: 2:40pm On Sep 03, 2017
7inches:

Pls dont do that its not wat u brag with..
Almost all me hqve their fones loaded with n.de pix n vids... but it would be stupid to release them to public..Nomatter wat she do to u.
Dont even try it..its very bad!
so you have nude pics on ur phone and u r advising me
Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by 7inches: 2:47pm On Sep 03, 2017
okerekeikpo:
so you have nude pics on ur phone and u r advising me

Read my comments over and over again(slowly) it seems u ar slow in comprehension.
No offense!
Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Codes151(m): 2:47pm On Sep 03, 2017
Smh! Bloggers making useless people noticeable
Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Codes151(m): 2:50pm On Sep 03, 2017
sundaydelightz:
There are real sources out there, there are also scammers, so be careful whom you meet.
People keep on doubting if fixed games are real, bt congratulations to my subscribers who won with me yesterday
call today to get your own games this festive season,
serious persons only please
which one r u? Scammer or the clown?

Your winning And you still want people to pay u

We no wan play ooooo take your souce Code edited paper to your house!!

I don't even know why mods no dey ban scammers like u
Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by dollynnn(f): 3:17pm On Sep 03, 2017
Besides,why did u stoop so low to av sent ur nudes to him all in the name of lust nt love?
Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by PrinzCarter(m): 3:21pm On Sep 03, 2017
okerekeikpo:
let's talk business
lol r we nt talking business
Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Etianwanokon: 3:25pm On Sep 03, 2017
She has gotten all the insults she called to herself.
Excess luggage.
Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 03, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
In other words he means since Naija doesn't have oyinbo that's why they're uncivilized
I see,the absence of oyinbo population is also the reason why they chop each other to pieces in the name of religion?

1 Like

Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by hokafor(m): 3:44pm On Sep 03, 2017
Lol!!, You see your miserable life. before you speak you think first not thinking after vomiting nonsense from that your gutter. I know that even if the guy exposes ur nude photos u got nothing to lose because 90 percent of Nigerian living in ur country has seen ur unclothedness.
Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by harrwix(m): 3:46pm On Sep 03, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
we also do know your usual sour grapes,lol, thinking that it takes white men to build a common road,lol. Quick question. Who is bringing urbanisation to Kigali, Rwanda and Kenya? Red Indians? Martians? Lol, you'll die of jealousy

like really?...we all know who are dying of jealousy in the SA...Deal with it brov
Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by LeSudAfricaine: 3:52pm On Sep 03, 2017
harrwix:

like really?...we all know who are dying of jealousy in the SA...Deal with it brov
Of course you Nigerians are a jealous lot.

1 Like

Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Gemc3(f): 3:53pm On Sep 03, 2017
That didn't sound like an apology to me o
Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by LeSudAfricaine: 3:53pm On Sep 03, 2017
Jayceon:
I see,the absence of oyinbo population is also the reason why they chop each other to pieces in the name of religion?
ey dawg! Naija gotta be the capital of panel beating gringringringrin cut and join, Lol

1 Like

Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by harrwix(m): 3:57pm On Sep 03, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
In other words he means since Naija doesn't have oyinbo that's why they're uncivilized

you don't need white to be civilised...All you need are a hard working bunch of populace...I don't need to brag about Nigeria, to tell you the truth; my country is just unfortunate to have one of the worse set of leaders....apart from that, check the statistics of African talents holding sway worldwide, and.............beat it!
Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by harrwix(m): 4:02pm On Sep 03, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
Of course you Nigerians are a jealous lot.

really....I see
maybe that is why they are xenophobic in their own land
#laughing in latin
Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by LeSudAfricaine: 4:19pm On Sep 03, 2017
harrwix:

really....I see
maybe that is why they are xenophobic in their own land
#laughing in latin
"xenophobia" that word again! I swear this word is the most abused word in the whole site! Come and scream "xenophobia" once you learn how to live with your brothers first

2 Likes

Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by LeSudAfricaine: 4:24pm On Sep 03, 2017
harrwix:

you don't need white to be civilised...All you need are a hard working bunch of populace...I don't need to brag about Nigeria, to tell you the truth; my country is just unfortunate to have one of the worse set of leaders....apart from that, check the statistics of African talents holding sway worldwide, and.............beat it!
Of course, blame the leadersgringrin these leaders come from the same Nigerian society, hence the mentality! By African talents holding sway overseas, you mean some engineer in the US or doctor in the UK? Those people? The people who couldn't be bothered to come and plough back to their country of origin! who'll rather help develop already developed countries? Ha ha!

2 Likes

Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Jodeci25(m): 4:29pm On Sep 03, 2017
If you wanna join us on facebook to verbally destroy these Sa pigs who hate Nigeria and Nigerians for no just good reason, please search for this group on facebook..."Africans in South Africa and Friends Forum"....join us there...let us bury them all
Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 03, 2017
Gemc3:
That didn't sound like an apology to me o
why should someone apologize for telling the truth?
Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 03, 2017
Jodeci25:
If you wanna join us on facebook to verbally destroy these Sa pigs who hate Nigeria and Nigerians for no just good reason, please search for this group on facebook..."Africans in South Africa and Friends Forum"....join us there...let us bury them all
And you wonder why Nigeria will always be a toilet of the Earth? Is because you'd rather waste your miserable life trying to get attention from South Africans,the same SA that give you that 10mb MTN data so that you can further waste your unhappy life on the net grin

2 Likes

Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by okerekeikpo: 5:28pm On Sep 03, 2017
PrinzCarter:
lol r we nt talking business
how much do u have?
Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Gemc3(f): 6:33pm On Sep 03, 2017
Jayceon:
why should someone apologize for telling the truth?

You didn't need to quote me. I said it didn't sound like an apology.

Whether what she said is the truth or not, that is your opinion. You can keep it to yourself and leave me out of it.

The topic said she apologized. . . And then I commented that it does not sound like an apology. Simple. Stop complicating things and try to start a argument. I'm not in the mood.

1 Like

Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by PrinzCarter(m): 9:52pm On Sep 03, 2017
okerekeikpo:
how much do u have?
lol, how much is the goods
Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Nobody: 12:11am On Sep 04, 2017
Fearlez:
Typical Zulu characteristics. Even when beaten down they still have a warped sense of victory.

Fat pig.

1 Like

Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by patonyx1: 1:15am On Sep 04, 2017
Her mum was the one with excess fat (Obese), while her fat is still accumulating. grin

wristbangle:
See this elephant shifting goal post.

When you opened your filthy mouth to technically insult Nigerians using a general term "drug lords" not forgetting there are hard working dudes with meaningful source of income, you were happy right?

Now that Nigerian warriors revealed your true picture with excess fat on your body enough to produce tonnes of soup, you are now shifting goal post about your ex having a nude picture of you, so you can tender a fake apology?

Just admit it, u couldn't bare the bashing
Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by LeSudAfricaine: 4:29am On Sep 04, 2017
Jodeci25:
you need a hobby

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

6 Hidden Signs She Likes You But She’s Shy / Muhammed Alfa Marries Twin Sisters - Adama & Aisha In Bida (Video) / Prophet Ivwananji Charles Mwale In Nude Photos Scandal With Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.