Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized (55078 Views)

MANUAL: Ladies...Understand Men Finally! / Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos / Pictures Of The South African Lady That Bashed Nigerian Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 05, 2017
Lionessza:

LMFAO,I have never seen a nation with backward thinking youth as this one. Young people should not be thinking this way, chopping heads for " wealth" cheesy , believing a continent is cursed when they are the ones cursed grin.

Lol, no I wasn't deported was a bit busy. How is your side of jozi today?
it's their country to with it as they wish right? Kill each other,destroy it.they can do all that but they won't talk shït about mine

ohh I thought you were banned,it's lil sunny here.this jozi weather can be so unpredictable,how's your side?

1 Like

Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Lionessza(f): 1:16pm On Sep 05, 2017
DeeTus:
If guys out there can behave like me, I think these SA girls would be the ones begging. My friends and I never approached them. They got jealous and asked; why don't you guys talk to your African sisters? cheesy

As a cool guy, I was like are we really from Africa? Think about our accents first of all. grin

LMFAO, this only makes sense to Nigerians. You sound pained and dizzy.
Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Lionessza(f): 1:17pm On Sep 05, 2017
Jayceon:
it's their country to with it as they wish right? Kill each other,destroy it.they can do all that but they won't talk shït about mine

ohh I thought you were banned,it's lil sunny here.this jozi weather can be so unpredictable,how's your side?

Lol exactly.

No I wasn't but they banned yesterday grin. Same this side Jace.

1 Like

Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Burgerlomo: 1:20pm On Sep 05, 2017
Ladyjumong:
grin grin grin

yam kwa

u wicked gan grin

Abi na grin
Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 05, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol exactly.

No I wasn't but they banned yesterday grin. Same this side Jace.
okay! Do you chat with ZarZar out of this website?
Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Lionessza(f): 1:26pm On Sep 05, 2017
Jayceon:
okay! Do you chat with ZarZar out of this website?

Unfortunately not babe. I thought she would be back by now. cry
Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 05, 2017
Lionessza:

Unfortunately not babe. I thought she would be back by now. cry
I miss that girl's bluntness when she tells it like it is.Hope she returns

1 Like

Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 05, 2017
Lionessza:

LMFAO, but look at the kind of women settle for in these societies. The bottom feeders not the ones the men of these countries desire . Maybe you should stop putting your own women down and hunting the world’s cheap women to prove you are " desirable".

I am not putting anybody down ma'am, rather i am stating a personal experience to mentally empower my brodas whose self esteem has been shattered by d cruelty & barbaric nature of some naija girls. Mind you I don't go around hunting cheap women. "No matter how hunger a lion is, it doesn't settle for grass despite the abundance". We are desirable anywhere in the world cool
Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Lionessza(f): 1:45pm On Sep 05, 2017
BennieWang:

I am not putting anybody down ma'am, rather i am stating a personal experience to mentally empower my brodas whose self esteem has been shattered by d cruelty & barbaric nature of some naija girls. Mind you I don't go around hunting cheap women. "No matter how hunger a lion is, it doesn't settle for grass despite the abundance". We are desirable anywhere in the world cool

Lol, ok grin grin
Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Ladyjumong(f): 2:04pm On Sep 05, 2017
Burgerlomo:

Abi na grin
sha na true, anything for the attention can serve grin grin grin
Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Burgerlomo: 2:12pm On Sep 05, 2017
Ladyjumong:
sha na true, anything for the attention can serve grin grin grin

Yep grin
Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 05, 2017
Lionessza:

Sounded pained and dizzy? No no no. I had a lot of pretty chicks when I was in school and I was very popular.

I really enjoyed the attention girls gave me.
Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Lionessza(f): 2:18pm On Sep 05, 2017
DeeTus:
Sounded pained and dizzy? No no no. I had a lot of pretty chicks when I was in school and I was very popular.

I really enjoyed the attention girls gave me.

Lol, great grin
Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 05, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, great grin
Yeah. What many guys don't know is pretty women have flaws. Just like you do. I know your flaws but I'm not gonna say that here, otherwise guys who adore you will come at me. Hahahahaha
Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Lionessza(f): 2:26pm On Sep 05, 2017
DeeTus:
Yeah. What many guys don't know is pretty women have flaws. Just like you do. I know your flaws but I'm not gonna say that here, otherwise guys who adore you will come at me. Hahahahaha

Lol, great.
Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Ladyjumong(f): 2:38pm On Sep 05, 2017
Lionessza:

I don't do drug peddlers, scammers and skill miners . So no i would never be desperate enough to even think of touching your brothers , it's too demeaning
Ever wondered why they are so desparate for SA women going as far as marrying prostitutes lol yet you would never see a SA chatting up a Nigerian woman . Igbo girls lyk u only attract ur Igbo boys grin grin
grin grin

tory, naija guy don break this one heart true true

am nt a white man slaves, and my brodas are not rapist with the highest rape crime in d whole world ,so neither will i think of getting close to one, it's an insult

talkin abou naija guys been desperate grin grin
are u so desperate to pass a point dat u ave to twist d whole truth. we all knw women from other countries are dying to to grab hold. seekin for dia attenten lyk the women behind dz thread, even for those into scamming and drug peddling self grin
dey are so desperate 2 get hold of anything naija grin grin
Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Ladyjumong(f): 2:42pm On Sep 05, 2017
Burgerlomo:

Yep grin
mek head no swell una ooo grin grin
i no knw wetin d see for una body self grin
Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Lionessza(f): 2:50pm On Sep 05, 2017
Ladyjumong:
grin grin

tory, naija guy don break this one heart true true

am nt a white man slaves, and my brodas are not rapist with the highest rape crime in d whole world ,so neither will i think of getting close to one, it's an insult

talkin abou naija guys been desperate grin grin
are u so desperate to pass a point dat u ave to twist d whole truth. we all knw women from other countries are dying to to grab hold. seekin for dia attenten lyk the women behind dz thread, even for those into scamming and drug peddling self grin
dey are so desperate 2 get hold of anything naija grin grin

LMFAO @ white man slave. Still singing that song when 62 % of you are dying of hunger and enslaving each other in a 100 % black country grin.

Sweety you don't have any reliable statistics to speak of , the rapes and murders from your country are scary . By the way , we have so many Nigerian rapists in our jails including pastors , just imagine.
Your brothers are known international criminals and desperados, look at the kind of women they attract lol. Fat , dirty, lazy slutty and yet you are here bragging lmfao. If I wanted the attention of your men , I would drive to hillbrow where they are dirtying our streets .

I will say it again, show me a SA man that will publicly shame SA women and promote Nigerian women lmfao you would never find that shyt. But Nigerian men are tripping over themselves to get SA women lol.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Ladyjumong(f): 3:13pm On Sep 05, 2017
Lionessza:

LMFAO @ white man slave. Still singing that song when 62 % of you are dying of hunger and enslaving each other in a 100 % black country grin.
publicly shame SA women and promote Nigerian women lmfao But Nigerian men are tripping over themselves to get SA women lol.
grin grin grin

Dont u find it surprising that despite all those bad records, women still get desperate for them. and talking about the S.A gels going after naija guys. u want tell me majority of ur country gels are prostitutes,dz is new, tell me something grin grin

naija gels with S.A men. God forbid, are gels dnt date lazy slowpokes. it even a S.A man that said ur guys are lazy. apart frm all ones messing up them selve outside naija,our gels are a hard nut to crack, ask naija guys

nd no matter how u twist it, S.Ans are white mans slave. if u like deny it 100 times. that the hard truth. and wait ooo, are u denying ur country has the highest rape rate in the world grin grin grin

i laugh in china grin grin grin
Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Burgerlomo: 3:33pm On Sep 05, 2017
Ladyjumong:
mek head no swell una ooo grin grin

i no knw wetin d see for una body self grin

U know say U gals can't do without D yummy yummy that's on our body grin

1 Like

Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 05, 2017
Lionessza:

sis
Where have you been cheesy cheesy cheesy

I see you are still hating on my beloved country embarassed
Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Ladyjumong(f): 3:35pm On Sep 05, 2017
Burgerlomo:

U know say U gals can't do without D yummy yummy that's on our body grin
yeye cheesy cheesy

i resemble u kenyan or south african gel, mek una carry una wahala go ooo
Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Burgerlomo: 3:45pm On Sep 05, 2017
Ladyjumong:
yeye cheesy cheesy

i resemble u kenyan or south african gel, mek una carry una wahala go ooo

Na majority of U gals dey crave 4 dis thing wey I dey talk about, and not only Kenya or SA gals only because D thing sweet pass sugar and honey grin
Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Ladyjumong(f): 4:06pm On Sep 05, 2017
Burgerlomo:

Na majority of U gals dey crave 4 dis thing wey I dey talk about, and not only Kenya or SA gals only because D thing sweet pass sugar and honey grin

crave for wetin, my ghana swthrt get am joor cheesy grin grin
Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by PrinzCarter(m): 4:07pm On Sep 05, 2017
okerekeikpo:
I Don talk but you never tell me how much you get
I no see the amount u talk
Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Burgerlomo: 4:32pm On Sep 05, 2017
Ladyjumong:

crave for wetin, my ghana swthrt get am joor cheesy grin grin

Na lie, D one wey U dey get from Kwasi, Kwadwo, Kwabena, Kwaku, Yaw, Kofi, Fifi, Kwamina etc. dey give U nausea, D thing dey make U feel like U wanna puked whenever U get am, na our own be original sleeping tablets grin
Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by okerekeikpo: 4:43pm On Sep 05, 2017
PrinzCarter:
I no see the amount u talk
Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by PrinzCarter(m): 4:44pm On Sep 05, 2017
okerekeikpo:
dat is picture price , I want d full goods
Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by Lionessza(f): 4:46pm On Sep 05, 2017
sunshineG:
sis
Where have you been cheesy cheesy cheesy

I see you are still hating on my beloved country embarassed

Hey , I've been a bit busy . Howsit ?

Lol not hating , I'm offering free education grin
Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by okerekeikpo: 4:50pm On Sep 05, 2017
PrinzCarter:
dat is picture price , I want d full goods
50k per night
Re: Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized by PrinzCarter(m): 5:01pm On Sep 05, 2017
okerekeikpo:
50k per night
cool which state is she in

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

6 Hidden Signs She Likes You But She’s Shy / Muhammed Alfa Marries Twin Sisters - Adama & Aisha In Bida (Video) / How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.