Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,831 members, 7,802,661 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

MTN Shares Free CUSTOMIZED Condoms To Her Subscribers (PHOTOS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MTN Shares Free CUSTOMIZED Condoms To Her Subscribers (PHOTOS) (783 Views)

'I Will Supply My Husband With Condoms To Protect Myself" - Nigerian Lady / Wife Beats Up Husband For Taking Condoms To His Personal Vacation / Why Do Ladies Prefer Flavoured Condoms To The Ordinary Latex Condoms? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MTN Shares Free CUSTOMIZED Condoms To Her Subscribers (PHOTOS) by Nissando(m): 10:43pm On Sep 02, 2017
In a way of contributing her quota to the prevention of HIV and other sexually transmitted diseases and also curtailing the rate of unwanted pregnancies that is prevalent in the Nigerian nation, the MTN network, one of Nigeria's largest networks has distributed free condoms customized with the MTN design to her millions of
subscribers.
The latex condms named "MTN CONDOMS" is .................

To see the PHOTOS and read more,
Click Here:
https://latestinfoandmore..com.ng/2017/09/mtn-shares-free-customized-condoms-to.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Dress Guy's / My Fellow Guys Is This True? / Many Ladies Are Good People, But Bad News From Bad Eggs Gives Them Bad Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.