Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,119 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Aduba, Dismissed Soldier: I Spent N3m Evans Gave Me On Women, Hotels, Married - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Aduba, Dismissed Soldier: I Spent N3m Evans Gave Me On Women, Hotels, Married (38777 Views)

Dismissed Soldier Leads Kidnappers, Kills Five-year-old Boy After Collecting N5m / ‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses / Dismissed Soldier And Gang Members Arrested For Plotting To Rob A Bank (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aduba, Dismissed Soldier: I Spent N3m Evans Gave Me On Women, Hotels, Married by fitprince: 11:26am On Sep 03, 2017
Vutseck:
Evans ! ..

na my boss be that nah ..a big criminal

you can't predict him no matter what

my 1million is still on his hand for our last job

he will short pay you and the day he will call you for your balance is the day he will use you to pick up another victim then offset the old balance

this will humble you while you wait for your share for the new job just executed,

he does that in other to pin every of his boys down

To be continued...

abeg na joke oo

omg lol
Re: Aduba, Dismissed Soldier: I Spent N3m Evans Gave Me On Women, Hotels, Married by hola106(m): 11:27am On Sep 03, 2017
ok
Re: Aduba, Dismissed Soldier: I Spent N3m Evans Gave Me On Women, Hotels, Married by Vutseck(m): 11:27am On Sep 03, 2017
HenryDion:

I think I'm gonna track you down asap. I just got your IP address and will soon get a GPS location report..

ROFLMAO...kikiki

you no get job be that..

quickly run to the embassy when your Visa is ready then mention me, I'll link you with interpo to help you effect my arrest

I no follow you they enjoy your change bro,
Re: Aduba, Dismissed Soldier: I Spent N3m Evans Gave Me On Women, Hotels, Married by McDreKing(m): 11:27am On Sep 03, 2017
Sh!ts like this makes me sick of my dear country. Na all this kind uniform men go leave watin dem suppose dey pursue innocent youths tagging them yahoo boys meanwhile they're ally with the real culprits. SHM... God have mercy!!!

1 Like

Re: Aduba, Dismissed Soldier: I Spent N3m Evans Gave Me On Women, Hotels, Married by fitprince: 11:28am On Sep 03, 2017
HenryDion:

I think I'm gonna track you down asap. I just got your IP address and will soon get a GPS location report..
na so e easy? have you heard of vpn or rdp? lol
Re: Aduba, Dismissed Soldier: I Spent N3m Evans Gave Me On Women, Hotels, Married by Kenturkey048(m): 11:29am On Sep 03, 2017
see military man wey civilian dey scare take oath.....then what's d bamming you passed tru in depot for??.ode..
Re: Aduba, Dismissed Soldier: I Spent N3m Evans Gave Me On Women, Hotels, Married by chuksjuve(m): 11:31am On Sep 03, 2017
Vutseck:
Evans ! ..

he will short pay you and the day he will call you for your balance is the day he will use you to pick up another victim then offset the old balance

this will humble you while you wait for your share for the new job just executed,

To be continued...

abeg na joke oo

its not everything you joke with bro, this is a criminal case and a sensitive one as such.
I hope this joke doesn't get you into troubles....

2 Likes

Re: Aduba, Dismissed Soldier: I Spent N3m Evans Gave Me On Women, Hotels, Married by Vutseck(m): 11:36am On Sep 03, 2017
chuksjuve:

its not everything you joke with bro, this is a criminal case and a sensitive one as such.
I hope this joke doesn't get you into troubles....

which trouble ? lol

una sabi they fear self

2 Likes

Re: Aduba, Dismissed Soldier: I Spent N3m Evans Gave Me On Women, Hotels, Married by nnokwa042(m): 11:36am On Sep 03, 2017
Vutseck:
Evans ! ..

To be continued...

abeg na joke oo

civilian Evans slap u Nigerian army u leave him? u must be mad for this ur excuses
Re: Aduba, Dismissed Soldier: I Spent N3m Evans Gave Me On Women, Hotels, Married by Haywhymido(m): 11:40am On Sep 03, 2017
Vutseck:
Evans ! ..

To be continued...

abeg na joke oo

in a sane country, this ur so called joke go land u for trouble.

2 Likes

Re: Aduba, Dismissed Soldier: I Spent N3m Evans Gave Me On Women, Hotels, Married by Emperormartin(m): 11:41am On Sep 03, 2017
nnokwa042:
civilian Evans slap u Nigerian army u leave him? u must be mad for this ur excuses
I'm telling you.... Evans slapped a soldier and the soldier kept quiet... lol
Re: Aduba, Dismissed Soldier: I Spent N3m Evans Gave Me On Women, Hotels, Married by chuksjuve(m): 11:44am On Sep 03, 2017
Vutseck:

which trouble ? lol

una sabi they fear self

Haba!! Fear kwa...

every reasonable human knows it was pure joke you made but some "over zealous" people want to form over sabi on trivial issue... hence my i quoted you...

Nothing do you my brother.. Be good undecided
Vutseck:

which trouble ? lol

una sabi they fear self

Haba!! Fear kwa...

every reasonable human knows it was pure joke you made but some "over zealous" people want to form over sabi on trivial issue... hence my quoting you...

Nothing do you my brother.. Be good
Re: Aduba, Dismissed Soldier: I Spent N3m Evans Gave Me On Women, Hotels, Married by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 03, 2017
Not surprised

1 Like

Re: Aduba, Dismissed Soldier: I Spent N3m Evans Gave Me On Women, Hotels, Married by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 03, 2017
That Evans guy rolled like a real "made man". Know what I mean?
Re: Aduba, Dismissed Soldier: I Spent N3m Evans Gave Me On Women, Hotels, Married by bravejoel(m): 11:48am On Sep 03, 2017
Money that does not come in the right way, can never be spend wisely..
Re: Aduba, Dismissed Soldier: I Spent N3m Evans Gave Me On Women, Hotels, Married by symbianDON(m): 11:53am On Sep 03, 2017
this evans na man o!! just imagine yourself slapping soja with confidence...no shaking grin chaiii! even for bad dream I no fit try am
Re: Aduba, Dismissed Soldier: I Spent N3m Evans Gave Me On Women, Hotels, Married by hatedisplace: 11:53am On Sep 03, 2017
street2view:
will trace you ..lemme contact the police
he said it's a joke

1 Like

Re: Aduba, Dismissed Soldier: I Spent N3m Evans Gave Me On Women, Hotels, Married by hatedisplace: 11:58am On Sep 03, 2017
Haywhymido:
in a sane country, this ur so called joke go land u for trouble.
unfortunately the country is not sane.

1 Like

Re: Aduba, Dismissed Soldier: I Spent N3m Evans Gave Me On Women, Hotels, Married by hatedisplace: 11:59am On Sep 03, 2017
Emperormartin:

I'm telling you.... Evans slapped a soldier and the soldier kept quiet... lol
money is involved.

1 Like

Re: Aduba, Dismissed Soldier: I Spent N3m Evans Gave Me On Women, Hotels, Married by Kenturkey048(m): 12:08pm On Sep 03, 2017
soberdrunk:
Is this one a soldier or Traffic warder? Civilian threaten you and you fear, Na death by firing squad them suppose give this one angry

Ps-This should be a wake up call to the government to improve the salary and allowances of military officials to reduce the temptation to commit crimes for financial reward....
the thing surprise me ooo.
Re: Aduba, Dismissed Soldier: I Spent N3m Evans Gave Me On Women, Hotels, Married by aputel: 12:12pm On Sep 03, 2017
Vutseck:
Evans ! ..

he will short pay you and the day he will call for your balance is the day he will use you to pick up another victim then offset the old balance

To be continued...

abeg na joke oo

Vutseck:
Evans ! ..

he will short pay you and the day he will call for your balance is the day he will use you to pick up another victim then offset the old balance

To be continued...

abeg na joke oo

Vutseck:
Evans ! ..

To be continued...

abeg na joke oo

Which kind joke ,Police and army drone are following you now. We are locking your location , We intercept your movement with Korea Kim missiles . Over .

1 Like

Re: Aduba, Dismissed Soldier: I Spent N3m Evans Gave Me On Women, Hotels, Married by Oluwaseyi456(m): 12:13pm On Sep 03, 2017
Aduba a nija man,he was once a nija soldier but nw transform to BIAFRA SOLDIER.
Re: Aduba, Dismissed Soldier: I Spent N3m Evans Gave Me On Women, Hotels, Married by knight05(m): 12:27pm On Sep 03, 2017
For USA For canada Gift cards Sale. 'iTunes gift cards, Amazon gift card, vanilla,Walmart...' Contact or chat up on 23 4609422ten.
PM me
+23481609422ten. Don't give your cards to rippers !!!
a trial will convince you

Please kindly replace the ten to 10. .
I did that to escape the antispasm bot. .
Thanks for your usual cooperation. .
Re: Aduba, Dismissed Soldier: I Spent N3m Evans Gave Me On Women, Hotels, Married by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 03, 2017
street2view:
what are dey fighting for?

No one is asking anyone to fight.
Re: Aduba, Dismissed Soldier: I Spent N3m Evans Gave Me On Women, Hotels, Married by JaffyJoe(m): 12:30pm On Sep 03, 2017
fitprince:
na so e easy? have you heard of vpn or rdp? lol

No mind am. Wey na one ip all of us on same carrier dey share.
Re: Aduba, Dismissed Soldier: I Spent N3m Evans Gave Me On Women, Hotels, Married by BecomeALandLord(m): 12:36pm On Sep 03, 2017
Vutseck:
Evans ! ..

To be continued...

abeg na joke oo

This joke is expensive.
Remember Nairaland is a public forum and everyone has access to the platform.
Please apply wisdom while on a public forum.
God bless you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Declares Man And Woman Wanted For Fraud (photos) / Lagos Police Command Arrest 4 Officers Seen In Viral Video Shooting At suspects / Augusta's Mother Narrates How Killaboi Was Nabbed In Sierra Leone (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.