Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

School Assignment Insinght: Help Please - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / School Assignment Insinght: Help Please (951 Views)

School Assignment / Free Assistance On School Assignment, Project, Thesis Etc / Pls Which Website Can I Use In Carry Out A Research Or School Assignment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

School Assignment Insinght: Help Please by Hotstepper(f): 11:38pm On Feb 13, 2007
Hello everyone,

I have this assignment that has to do with Nigeria and her crude oil. Okay, I am to write about the production, extraction and managment of Nigerian crude oil and in each stage, incorporate work and employment in it, that is, in production, who works dere(male/famale, proportion maybe), saleries, wat the production involves etc and this goes to management and extraction as well. Then, also the political and enviomental impact of this crude oil in Nigeria but I am focusing on Ogoni people of Niger Delta(I have no problem with this one)

I need insights from anyone or even an acadmic sites I can find such informations from like NGOS, INGO'S Shell websites etc,

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Distance Learning Institute / Oau Screening Scores / Post Utme In Ahmadu Bello University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.