Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Help A Church In Their Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help A Church In Their Website (838 Views)

If You Support The Motion For Nairaland To Rebrand Their Website Enter Here / Two Website That Will Pay You $5 Per Images You Upload On Their Website / Earn 5-10k Daily.. I Would Help First 10 People Create Their Website Free. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Church In Their Website by Nobody: 2:16am On Sep 03, 2017
A boy who was managing our church website, over night decided to leave the church because of constant rebuke on alcohol, women and for the fact he dropped out from school at year 2 but was still collecting money from his parent after 2 years plus, he collect project money, school fees and accommodation. He has left the church but refused to give us details of the website so another person can manage it. How do we retrieve the details.

The website www.Kric international.org
Re: Help A Church In Their Website by Afam4eva(m): 2:30am On Sep 03, 2017
If he has refused to give you the details then there is nothing you guys can do about it. You may need to design a new website and forgo that one.

1 Like

Re: Help A Church In Their Website by Vutseck(m): 2:32am On Sep 03, 2017
higher an expert

abi you wan cary church money go heaven .
Re: Help A Church In Their Website by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 03, 2017
sdkalu:
A boy who was managing our church website, over night decided to leave the church because of constant rebuke on alcohol, women and for the fact he dropped out from school at year 2 but was still collecting money from his parent after 2 years plus, he collect project money, school fees and accommodation. He has left the church but refused to give us details of the website so another person can manage it. How do we retrieve the details.

So sorry for that sir.. I wonder why someone who claim to serve God will act in such manner.. I just went through the site and honestly, lots of empty pages.. Nothing much is there.. I will advice you get a new site and this time around, be the one to manage. Managing a blog is not rocket science, if you can handle your facebook account, then you can handle it.

The only thing you need to do is get someone to set it up.. After set up, he will handle over everything to you... Lemme repeat, handling a site is not so hard.

Wishing you success.

1 Like

Re: Help A Church In Their Website by donsheddy1(m): 8:55am On Sep 03, 2017
sdkalu:

You're worse than him for claiming to be a xtian and yet kill a man openly. Why not seek for help than tell his life story here. Church my foot.
Re: Help A Church In Their Website by Horlami3370: 10:31am On Sep 03, 2017
donsheddy1:
You're worse than him for claiming to be a xtian and yet kill a man openly. Why not seek for help than tell his life story here. Church my foot.

The God you believed in will bless you for this comment

1 Like

Re: Help A Church In Their Website by etoluw: 11:15am On Sep 03, 2017
sdkalu:

contact me on 08112818298 i can help you out

did you pay for d domain name yourself
Re: Help A Church In Their Website by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 03, 2017
N
donsheddy1:

I think you need a brain scan.. Did Op mention his name? Did he upload his picture? This comment depicts how pityful your lifestyle is to feel threatened even in a faceless forum like this.
Re: Help A Church In Their Website by Bolaji21(m): 3:12pm On Sep 03, 2017
sdkalu:

We can trace the hosting company of the website. Once that's done, you'll contact the hosting company using church official contacts. If you explain things to them, they should be able to help remedy the situation. They'll contact the boy and ask for permission to give you access to the hosting. If he agrees, Cass settled, if not, you might need to hire someone to clone the design (maybe) and extract all needed data from it. It's complicated.

Just do whatever it takes to get the domain and hosting login details from the boy, whether a legal action or peaceful appeal.
Re: Help A Church In Their Website by donsheddy1(m): 10:55pm On Sep 03, 2017
HenryDion:
N

I think you need a brain scan.. Did Op mention his name? Did he upload his picture? This comment depicts how pityful your lifestyle is to feel threatened even in a faceless forum like this.
It's like your parents missed brain scan hence causing them to have a child that is brain dead from their ancestors. Idiot!
Re: Help A Church In Their Website by skyhighweb(m): 6:59am On Sep 04, 2017
u cant get it back sorry doing that means u trying to hack into his own website site as far as the hosting company is consigned it belongs to him, just build another website that looks like the previous one.
pm me if interested i can do parttime daily controlling the website and stuff, bless.
Re: Help A Church In Their Website by DrSPO: 9:06am On Sep 04, 2017
It's possible to get it back. One way is to involve the police. The other cannot be put here on this public forum. He's probably reading this now. Whatsapp me Zero 7 Zero 2516 Fortyfour 66.
Re: Help A Church In Their Website by Duchman67: 1:18pm On Sep 04, 2017
www.kobohosts.info can help with one click wordpress blog install,design and hosting. Cost about 400 naira per month
Re: Help A Church In Their Website by Horlami3370: 1:40pm On Sep 04, 2017
HenryDion:
N

SHH...., are you even a webmaster?
So, it's until the OP mention his name before we can actually get some info about the person eh?
Just a little hint is enough, and he already give it, all we need to know the person we are talking about.

Check www.whois.com/whois/www.Kricinternational.org
and you'll see the guy's name, phone number and address.
Who knows if his girlfriend or any family are already reading this thread now gringrin

So, if you are ignorance of something doesn't mean you throw away others opinion
Re: Help A Church In Their Website by uyigideon(m): 9:21pm On Sep 04, 2017
Horlami3370:

SHH...., are you even a webmaster?
So, it's until the OP mention his name before we can actually get some info about the person eh?
Just a little hint is enough, and he already give it, all we need to know the person we are talking about.

Check www.whois.com/whois/www.Kricinternational.org
and you'll see the guy's name, phone number and address.
Who knows if his girlfriend or any family are already reading this thread now gringrin

So, if you are ignorance of something doesn't mean you throw away others opinion
I think you where too hard on him.
1, he doesn't know what you know about websites.
2, he only explained why he needs the church website information.
Anybody can make mistake.
Re: Help A Church In Their Website by Horlami3370: 9:54pm On Sep 04, 2017
uyigideon:

I think you where too hard on him.
1, he doesn't know what you know about websites.
2, he only explained why he needs the church website information.
Anybody can make mistake.

Please re-read the thread posts before quoting me, my message was not directed to the OP but the person who says another need a brain scan cos of his opinion
Re: Help A Church In Their Website by Realfitbody: 9:55pm On Sep 04, 2017
sdkalu:

get him arrested.

(1) (Reply)

Wordpress Help / . / I Will Create You A Social Network Website Like Facebook With App Source Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.