Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,459 members, 7,808,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday (44613 Views)

President Buhari Set To Approve Reopening Of Worship Centres / Atiku’s US Trip; What A $1.1million Lobbying Contract Can Buy You In Washington / US Trip: American Journalist Exposes Atiku Abubakar On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by LMAyedun(m): 3:40am On Sep 03, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari will leave Abuja on Monday, September 4, 2017 for a trip to Washington, DC. Mr. Buhari's trip to the US is at the invitation of President Donald Trump, with a Nigerian Presidency source telling our correspondent that Mr. Trump extended the invitation last February, shortly after his inauguration.

According to an itinerary seen by SaharaReporters, Mr. Buhari is scheduled to leave his hometown, Daura, by helicopter at 9:15 am on Monday for Katsina airport. From the airport, he will fly out at 10 am aboard a presidential jet to Washington, DC.

A source at the Presidency told SaharaReporters that the earlier plan was for Mr. Buhari to combine the official visit to the US with his participation at the UN General Assembly in New York from September 21 to 25, 2017.

Another Presidency insider said there was some anxiety within Aso Rock that the trip may turn out to have a medical tone.

http://saharareporters.com/2017/09/02/president-buhari-set-us-trip-next-week

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by Nobody: 3:52am On Sep 03, 2017
Fu.,ck this nigga!

194 Likes 9 Shares

Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by nerodenero: 3:54am On Sep 03, 2017
Too early, too soon!Base shifted to US, doctors await him.

Ajala travelled all over the world
Ajala travel x2
Ajala travelled all over the worldgrin.

The report only states he departs tomorrow and no mention of when he is to return. Does that mean PMB will be in the US until Sept 21 when UN Assembly kicks off?

292 Likes 21 Shares

Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by xreal: 4:07am On Sep 03, 2017
Have a safe trip. Baba.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by LMAyedun(m): 4:07am On Sep 03, 2017
Another coded medical trip.
He can't stay in his own country to deliver what he was elected for. It's so unfortunate.

Buhari is just so over rated, he has nothing to offer this country.

373 Likes 34 Shares

Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by sarrki(m): 4:08am On Sep 03, 2017
I would have preferred him to settle down a little bi

Though he knows better, what it's good fie the country

Safe trip

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by uzohrome(m): 4:09am On Sep 03, 2017
Our God giving president! God will continue to guide you... safe trip to the US, prepare to answer many questions from P Trump about the killing of innocent people agitating for freedom. Hopefully you will be @ UN Meeting and the same and much more would be asked. We love you presido.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by ZUBY77(m): 4:11am On Sep 03, 2017
Can we please know the schedule.
We need to know when and if he is coming back.
I guess the UK Residents are too hot to be ignored
The Yanks are even more arrogant.
You are going to have to stay at home and rule us.
You budgeted billions of naira for a clinic near your office. Stay there if you get sick.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by Karlovich: 4:23am On Sep 03, 2017
this vegetable is really funny, I hope that those that voted this slowpoke are happy with the way he runs the zoo. silly Nigerians

142 Likes 8 Shares

Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by Tolexander: 4:29am On Sep 03, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari will leave Abuja on Monday, September 4, 2017 for a trip to Washington, DC. Mr. Buhari's trip to the US is at the invitation of President Donald Trump, with a Nigerian Presidency source telling our correspondent that Mr. Trump extended the invitation last February, shortly after his inauguration.
Why would Trump invite Buhari to come to the US after he was voted in by the lost tribe of the Jews in Nigeria?

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by Nobody: 4:37am On Sep 03, 2017
Tolexander:
Why would Trump invite Buhari to come to the US after he was voted in by the lost tribe of the Jews in Nigeria?
Those piggy Jews who bled for him in January on the streets of Igweocha will not like this grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by ifyalways(f): 4:40am On Sep 03, 2017
Ajala is off again, Continuation of Gullivers travels .

UN assemble doesn't start until 21st so Ajala will be meeting Trump for almost three weeks?
cheesy

130 Likes 10 Shares

Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by diablos: 4:45am On Sep 03, 2017
sarrki:
I would have preferred him to settle down a little bi

Though he knows better, what it's good fie the country

Safe trip

Zombified Illiterate angry

151 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by GMBuhari: 4:47am On Sep 03, 2017
Tolexander:
grin grin

. Trump falling LiePob's hands since infinity

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by GMBuhari: 4:49am On Sep 03, 2017
Flatinies will be very angry this morning

I see one of them claiming it's medical trip

Sorry to disappoint you , trust me Buhari I going to USA for Nigerias betterment, and I'm sure some mind boggling revelations are about to be unboxed

Stay tuned

Updates, I see some ediots complaining 3 weeks is too much to wait since UN assembly is 21st

But I don't understand, didn't these same born bastards claim Trump never called Buhari? Alongside ediots like ffk and ThiefYose?
Stupido murafuckas

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by Throwback: 5:01am On Sep 03, 2017
So you mean Trump invited a Muslim janja-weed arewanistan Buhari to the Christian White House?

Trump is seriously toying with his re-election. He has by this action lost the vote of the rejected Jews in Aba and Nnewi. He has lost the backbone that was to ensure his re-election like Jonathan.

Still waiting for Putin and Trump to invade Nigeria to liberate the endangered specie.

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by Uzordrew(m): 5:26am On Sep 03, 2017
Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by ajepako(f): 5:39am On Sep 03, 2017
I wonder why this Baba Bubu never stays in Aso Rock for long..

Something is wrong again..

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by evy4ch(m): 5:47am On Sep 03, 2017
habaa is nigeria purshuing him out,is it an offence to mr trump to visit him after spending 3months in uk, or are they trying to change hospital.i am confused like this govt.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by EmekaBlue(m): 5:48am On Sep 03, 2017
Dont know if Trump really invited him,But he is surely ready to go camp in a new medical location over there since london house has casted, and ofc going to boost d US economy by parking the presidential jet at washington dc until he is ready to come back. Buhari is simply a very useless president, but not totally useless atleast he can be used as a bad example to other upcoming presidents.

95 Likes 8 Shares

Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by omowolewa: 5:52am On Sep 03, 2017
Make this man rest abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by 9japrof(m): 6:06am On Sep 03, 2017
Voting in this man is/was and remains a calamity to this nation.

From lieing and propaganda to lack of sound economic sense to lack of sound ministers to burning of scarce forex on his health and endless travels to media trial of corrupt people to lies of technically defeating bokoharam that keeps growing from strength to strength to harassment and extra judicial actions and contempt of court decisions.

This four years walahi na waste.

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by shikshark: 6:09am On Sep 03, 2017
Nigerian residents chase him from u.k, rat chase him from aso rock, i wonder what will chase bubu this time because im sure they must chase him.

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by madridguy(m): 6:10am On Sep 03, 2017
Alhamdulilah for Sai Baba.

Safe trip Asadulahi.

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by madridguy(m): 6:11am On Sep 03, 2017
Morning sister,
Sai Baba is going up and down for our betterment.

ajepako:
I wonder why this Baba Bubu never stays in Aso Rock for long..

Something is wrong again..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by Nobody: 6:12am On Sep 03, 2017
LMAyedun:
Another coded medical trip.
He can't stay in his own country to deliver what he was elected for. It's so unfortunate.

Buhari is just so over rated, he has nothing to offer this country.
then who will represent Nigeria at UN Assembly?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by Dillusionist(m): 6:13am On Sep 03, 2017
another excuse for the vegetable to land in US hospital..useless governmet

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by Nobody: 6:26am On Sep 03, 2017
Mynd44 oya oh day don break
Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by IamPatriotic(m): 6:27am On Sep 03, 2017
Off he goes again, overseas president, Mr. ghost.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by Okoroawusa: 6:28am On Sep 03, 2017
just small unconfirmed gossip n all of u r reacting like chemical.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by Ladyjumong(f): 6:28am On Sep 03, 2017
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why We Attacked Zakzaky, Other Shiite Members – Nigerian Army / We Are No Longer In Military Era, Abdulsalami Peace Committee Tells Buhari / Corpses Of 8 Boko Haram Terrorists & Weapons Recovered By Troop Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.