Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,373 members, 7,781,045 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:00 AM

President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday (44579 Views)

President Buhari Set To Approve Reopening Of Worship Centres / Atiku’s US Trip; What A $1.1million Lobbying Contract Can Buy You In Washington / US Trip: American Journalist Exposes Atiku Abubakar On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by brainpulse: 6:28am On Sep 03, 2017
Pigs and idiots like the lost tribe of Jew continues to wail and cry. If he does not attend,they will say he didn't attend because he is very sick and must not leave Aso rock or even say America will arrest him for the shooting of the biafra pigs.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by Nutase: 6:29am On Sep 03, 2017
God just restored your health and instead of you to face what you were elected to do you have started touring the world again.
I expected you will spend at least over a hundred days in Nigeria before zooming out again.

This one weak me walahi.

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by murphyibiam15(m): 6:30am On Sep 03, 2017
seriously I have no comment

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by tunjijones(m): 6:31am On Sep 03, 2017
I wonder how many days he wld spend this time around.
Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:33am On Sep 03, 2017
I said it... e don start again... I told one Hediot that this dullard is not going to stay in Nigeria more than 1month before he embark on his overseas tour , and its happens as I predicted... another 3months vacation loading, Yoruba Muslims unah don see the dullard you voted grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by Royalboy007: 6:34am On Sep 03, 2017
very funny man.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by divinehand2003(m): 6:34am On Sep 03, 2017
His waka to USA is just a decoy. Just wait and see. He will end up in UK to see that doctor again.

10 Likes

Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by AWOisaCOWARD: 6:36am On Sep 03, 2017
madridguy:
Morning sister,
Sai Baba is going up and down for our betterment.

It is only Satan that has the ministry of going up and down on earth, I didn't know that your president is a satanist.

Job 1:7 And the Lord said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the Lord, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by dudebuck: 6:37am On Sep 03, 2017
GMBuhari:
Flatinies will be very angry this morning

I see one of them claiming it's medical trip

Sorry to disappoint you , trust me Buhari I going to USA for Nigerias betterment, and I'm sure some mind boggling revelations are about to be unboxed

Stay tuned
Afonja offemmanuu and reasoning is more like Arsenal winning the champions league this season, the general assembly that starts on 21 September, so he will be meeting Trump for 3 solid weeks, well, I hope it is true so that Trump will grill him on why he killed innocent men and women just because they asked for freedom.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by LexngtonSteele: 6:38am On Sep 03, 2017
Buhari has been summoned by Donald Ifeanyichukwu Trump whose great grandfather was originally from Onitsha.

Trump would force Buhari to declare Biafura.

Up The Land of the Rising. ...

Throwback:
So you mean Trump invited a Muslim janja-weed arewanistan Buhari to the Christian White House?

Trump is seriously toying with his re-election. He has by this action lost the vote of the rejected Jews in Aba and Nnewi. He has lost the backbone that was to ensure his re-election like Jonathan.

Still waiting for Putin and Trump to invade Nigeria to liberate the endangered specie.

LOL. ..you should already see Igbos wailing and crying all over the thread. Wonder what they would say if the Nigerian President refuses to attend the UN General Assembly or had sent his Vice.

Illiteracy has always been the bane of Aba Jews. They don't know the significance of the trip.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by BabbanBura(m): 6:38am On Sep 03, 2017
ifyalways:
Ajala is off again, Continuation of Gullivers travels .

UN assemble doesn't start until 21st so Ajala will be meeting Trump for almost three weeks?
cheesy

...haters keep hating - he remains ya president like it or not! If you don't like it, head to Israel madam hater! Isreal self don deny una, seemed you gat no choice.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by bewla(m): 6:38am On Sep 03, 2017
ydass:
Fu.,ck this nigga!
Giv him a break with or without him let's move on
Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by bongolistik(m): 6:39am On Sep 03, 2017
loneatar:
then who will represent Nigeria at UN Assembly?
check the date of the UN assembly, are you trying to say that Bubu will be and remain in the USA until 21st of this month that the UN will be convening?

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by Kingspin(m): 6:39am On Sep 03, 2017
The man will go and come back but the country will remain unchanged. Because our leaders never LOVE the people of Nigeria. They just love power. What a backward nation.
Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by darlinsval(m): 6:41am On Sep 03, 2017
Go and return safely. And let there be positive bicameral diplomacies.
Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by abike12(f): 6:42am On Sep 03, 2017
woah lipsrsealed
Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by BabbanBura(m): 6:42am On Sep 03, 2017
Nutase:
God just restored your health and instead of you to face what you were elected to do you have started touring the world again.
I expected you will spend at least over a hundred days in Nigeria before zooming out again.

This one weak me walahi.

valid concern Nuttie, matured way of putting it unlike some haters like ifyalways.
I share your concern but if this trip is a big one for Nigeria, then why not? - remember for them to prioritise it higher, risking President's frail health, it must really by very important!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by AnanseK(m): 6:42am On Sep 03, 2017
LMAyedun:
Another coded medical trip.
He can't stay in his own country to deliver what he was elected for. It's so unfortunate.

Buhari is just so over rated, he has nothing to offer this country.

Responding to invitations from other world leaders is part of the President's work, it is a part of delivering his mandate.

A president is not elected to sit in one office 9 - 5 looking at files. We need a lesson in governance at that level.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by chrisbills74: 6:43am On Sep 03, 2017
APC thank you for making the country proud, God will reward you people abundantly for giving us a ghost worker as president.. ... Tinubu where are you?

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by bamasite(m): 6:44am On Sep 03, 2017
Hmmmm....

Though his presence guaranteed a stellar performance from the super eagles.... grin grin grin grin grin
He should have waited till we massacre them again on Monday........We like his own type of goodluck cool cool cool

[img]https://2.bp..com/-1layNsR_3Vc/WamlVBrcHhI/AAAAAAAABR4/Ej9iU1p8dh0UMnV95JGV9XR5IbCS_zF4QCLcBGAs/s640/Arsenal%2Band%2Bcameroon-01.png[/img]

ARSENAL ADOPTS CAMEROON AS OFFICIAL NATIONAL TEAM VOTE HERE

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by GMBuhari: 6:44am On Sep 03, 2017
dudebuck:
Afonja offemmanuu and reasoning is more like Arsenal winning the champions league this season, the general assembly that starts on 21 September, so he will be meeting Trump for 3 solid weeks, well, I hope it is true so that Trump will grill him on why he killed innocent men and women just because they asked for freedom.

In your mind he just wants to visit Whitehouse solely for Trump he can't do other things?

Mumu didn't you and brain dead fargs like you claim Trump didn't invite Buhari and the phone call never happened?

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by poseidon12: 6:45am On Sep 03, 2017
sarrki:
I would have preferred him to settle down a little bi

Though he knows better, what it's good fie the country

Safe trip

He knows better what is good for his constituency Hausa/Fulani, not the country. Buhari does not represent the country Nigeria.

10 Likes

Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by SeanDada1(m): 6:45am On Sep 03, 2017
Throwback:
So you mean Trump invited a Muslim janja-weed arewanistan Buhari to the Christian White House?

Trump is seriously toying with his re-election. He has by this action lost the vote of the rejected Jews in Aba and Nnewi. He has lost the backbone that was to ensure his re-election like Jonathan.

Still waiting for Putin and Trump to invade Nigeria to liberate the endangered specie.

Trump wanna advice him on how to handle the burning national issues in Nigeria like Biafra, Niger Delta, Herdmen
Killings, etc
Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by thange(m): 6:45am On Sep 03, 2017
This man too like travel its alright, that aside today is my birthday thank Jah for life, nairlanders show the boy some love

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by Adminisher: 6:47am On Sep 03, 2017
GoroTango:
The piggy Jews who bled for him on the streets of Igweocha in January will not like this grin

You have to have pity on these lost guys from SE Nigeria just 30% of Ibos, not all. These subset of Ibos have identity crisis, inferiority complex and persecution complex mixed together. Serious issues. An Ibo man feels inferior and oppressed by a Northerner, is that not mental illness?.
And they have a hero, a guy pulled away from inside a woman's privates and put in detention for formenting terrorism and insurrection. At least 100 young Ibos have lost their lives chasing a lie so far yet these vocal minority won't stop mis representing their more rational Ibo brothers.
Why won't they embrace Trump who himself is out of touch with the world and has never heard about the losers and does not give a shit?

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by youngbabaj(m): 6:47am On Sep 03, 2017
what I don't really get,
Trump invited PMB, it's means Trump wants to see him,
why can't Trump come down here and see him, since he is eager to see PMB

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by Adminisher: 6:48am On Sep 03, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
Buhari has been summoned by Donald Ifeanyichukwu Trump whose great grandfather was originally from Onitsha.

Trump would force Buhari to declare Biafura.

Up The Land of the Rising. ...
It is SAD that you guys have become like this. Pity. SMH

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by temptnow: 6:51am On Sep 03, 2017
Tolexander:
Why would Trump invite Buhari to come to the US after he was voted in by the lost tribe of the Jews in Nigeria?
what if Trump didn't invite him, he's just using style to go for another medical trip. Presidential trips are usually 2 or 3 days. This one don pass presidential trip.

8 Likes

Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by SirVee27(m): 6:51am On Sep 03, 2017
This report doesn't add up please. Trump extended the invitation shortly after his inauguration? Last Friday?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by ITbomb(m): 6:51am On Sep 03, 2017
I read somewhere last month that the UK doctors were considering relocating Bubu to US
Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by LexngtonSteele: 6:51am On Sep 03, 2017
Adminisher:
It is SAD that you guys have become like this. Pity. SMH
Sarcasm, my friend. ..Sarcasm!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akin Alabi Gives Campaign Bus To Man Who Campaigned Vigorously For Him / Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion / Why We Attacked Zakzaky, Other Shiite Members – Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.