Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,821 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday (44598 Views)

President Buhari Set To Approve Reopening Of Worship Centres / Atiku’s US Trip; What A $1.1million Lobbying Contract Can Buy You In Washington / US Trip: American Journalist Exposes Atiku Abubakar On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by okenwaa(m): 7:35am On Sep 03, 2017
joshuaidibia:
But he is not a club owner. Lol.

You can never tell,,,
Maybe he's st. Patrick about d@ too
Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 03, 2017
Another three months medical trip via US excuses.

Thanks for stopping by. Please sir, when are electorates expecting your next visit?

Corrupt and incompetent Nigeria president of APC administration.

Because of APC and president Buhari bunch of broom were N50, it is now N100-200. I hope APC and Aso villa are making budget for broomsticks contracts like 4.9 billion Naira rats poison.

Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by dsavant(m): 7:38am On Sep 03, 2017
ajepako post=6008065D[quote author=ajepako:
I wonder why this Baba Bubu never stays in Aso Rock for long..

Something is wrong again..

Them talk say the kind R*T Wey dey dia Kari Bows and arrows. No kill n dry has been able to eradicate them , so if u can help with R*T's Jerusalem bible , its believed to work.
Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by danieljr: 7:40am On Sep 03, 2017
grin, i wonder if nigerians elected PMB to be foreign minister or president Dat old man can travel the whole country on dis planet earth, won't be suprise if he suddenly travels to jupiter mayb moon to recieve medical treatment in disguise jst lyk his current US trip plan to meet Donald Trump..its well!
Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by abbeyty(m): 7:41am On Sep 03, 2017
The trip can only be possible only if those rats in aso rock haven't eaten his passport yet

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by stephenabudu959(m): 7:44am On Sep 03, 2017
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][b][/b]Baba bye bye till next year enjoy your vacation ooooBaba bye bye till next year enjoy your vacation ooooBaba bye bye till next year enjoy your vacation oooo
Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by 2016v2017: 7:44am On Sep 03, 2017
LMAyedun:
Another coded medical trip.
He can't stay in his own country to deliver what he was elected for. It's so unfortunate.

Buhari is just so over rated, he has nothing to offer this country.
So before you don't know?
how can you believe that a man desperate to have power at Aso Rock have something to offer you?
Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by 2016v2017: 7:48am On Sep 03, 2017
ifyalways:
Ajala is off again, Continuation of Gullivers travels .

UN assemble doesn't start until 21st so Ajala will be meeting Trump for almost three weeks?
cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:48am On Sep 03, 2017
nerodenero:
Too early, too soon!Base shifted to US, doctors await him.

Ajala travelled all over the world
Ajala travel x2
Ajala travelled all over the worldgrin.

The report only states he departs tomorrow and no mention of when he is to return. Does that mean PMB will be in the US until Sept 21 when UN Assembly kicks off?
even тнe тraveller doeѕn'т ĸnow нιѕ reтυrn daтe..anyway..eвenezer oвey ιѕ вae..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by malware: 7:48am On Sep 03, 2017
LMAyedun:
Another coded medical trip.
He can't stay in his own country to deliver what he was elected for. It's so unfortunate.

Buhari is just so over rated, he has nothing to offer this country.

I concur with the bolded

But whether coded or revealed, medical trip is not a crime.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by Lexxy84(m): 7:49am On Sep 03, 2017
GMBuhari:
Flatinies will be very angry this morning

I see one of them claiming it's medical trip

Sorry to disappoint you , trust me Buhari I going to USA for Nigerias betterment, and I'm sure some mind boggling revelations are about to be unboxed

Stay tuned

Updates, I see some ediots complaining 3 weeks is too much to wait since UN assembly is 21st

But I don't understand, didn't these same born bastards claim Trump never called Buhari? Alongside ediots like ffk and ThiefYose?
Stupido murafuckas

you are d number one victim who will be punished for hate speech if ur visionless govt know what they re doing...nonsense

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by talk2emma: 7:50am On Sep 03, 2017
Buhari is a total waste of time

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by semyman: 7:51am On Sep 03, 2017
Those who don't have an inkling on how a Nation is run should just shut their traps, PMB has restored some respect from other nations and has reversed the issuable terminus aqua the country was headed as a result of the ungodly looting
Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by Femistico(m): 7:51am On Sep 03, 2017
See this man oo, who you wan dey Bobo? ... Just tell us it's another medical trip no dey give us lie..mtchew
Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by Beress(m): 7:54am On Sep 03, 2017
sarrki:
I would have preferred him to settle down a little bi

Though he knows better, what it's good fie the country

Safe trip

You are so confused as ur sentence construction
Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by kellyjoesteve: 7:55am On Sep 03, 2017
Yet to be confirm news and every body is talking exactly what fit Nigerian's.
Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by Alexanderbright: 8:03am On Sep 03, 2017
Please you guys should stop commenting nonsense if you don't have something meaningful to contribute here. Have you seen other countries condemning there President Some people come here and say all sorts of words. Sometimes I wonder if these guys really have good home training !!! Support the Government to fight Corruption it's affecting all of Us. Forget weather your brother or Sister is involved. Leave religious centiment out of it please, Nigerians wake up and understand that the country is dying, Buhari can not fight it alone he is just one Man. Let's join hand to Stop corrupt Politicians they're everywhere travel out and see what this corrupt Elements in Politics are doing with our Collective wealth. Wake Up Nigerians,. Stop this Hate speeches, Rise up now against looters Please Please.!!!??
Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by Richydos(m): 8:04am On Sep 03, 2017
I fucking care less about this tourist man
Is he having boils on his goddamn ass each time he's withing Nigeria.... I was never in support of him returning sha Cox his presence is as well synonymous to his absence "meaningless"....
He's only changing his medical destination this time.... Lolzzzz I hail thee
Ajala the traveller
Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by Richydos(m): 8:07am On Sep 03, 2017
Alexanderbright:
Please you guys should stop commenting nonsense if you don't have something meaningful to contribute here. Have you seen other countries condemning there President Some people come here and say all sorts of words. Sometimes I wonder if these guys really have good home training !!! Support the Government to fight Corruption it's affecting all of Us. Forget weather your brother or Sister is involved. Leave religious centiment out of it please, Nigerians wake up and understand that the country is dying, Buhari can not fight it alone he is just one Man. Let's join hand to Stop corrupt Politicians they're everywhere travel out and see what this corrupt Elements in Politics are doing with our Collective wealth. Wake Up Nigerians,. Stop this Hate speeches, Rise up now against looters Please Please.!!!??
I will only join hands to send you back to school, maybe when u are back we will now discuss other issues.... For now all u need is school "buddy"

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by fasty: 8:10am On Sep 03, 2017
GMBuhari:

Sorry to disappoint you , trust me Buhari I going to USA for Nigerias betterment, and I'm sure some mind boggling revelations are about to be unboxed

Stay tuned

*Updates, I see some ediots complaining 3 weeks is too much to wait since UN assembly is 21st*

But I don't understand, didn't these same born bastards claim Trump never called Buhari? Alongside ediots like ffk and ThiefYose?
Stupido murafuckas

but guy, candidly, I believe in the open-minded of Buhari himself for the betterment of this nation, but I'm disappointed in this comment that he can stay back for a program that will commence three weeks time... pls how can you defend that abeg?

we all know the Power of Mr President decision making, while around, but a lot will be left untouched if his not available, trust me
Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by egbabiekperemo1: 8:21am On Sep 03, 2017
GMBuhari:

Stay tuned

Updates, I see some ediots complaining 3 weeks is too much to wait since UN assembly is 21st

Stupido murafuckas

Fool

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by RonJeremy: 8:23am On Sep 03, 2017
Trump will not see or allow the Boko Haram sympathetic president anywhere near the White House..... Medical tourist at it again and his lying staff trying to spin their false stories again, I hope they hound him out of the US as they did to him in the UK.
Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by Ahmedhussain3463: 8:24am On Sep 03, 2017
Karlovich:
this vegetable is really funny, I hope that those that voted this slowpoke are happy with the way he runs the zoo. silly Nigerians
my 2019 vote goes to him if he declare interest in that office again.yah Allah protect our general that hausa, igbo, yoruba and other tribes look upon for better nigerian.
Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by sarrki(m): 8:29am On Sep 03, 2017
ajebuter:

E Jo maa tan ara yin, lwo ati Sai Baba..

Awon eleri pelebe omoyen oleje ki afi said baba kaale

Won feran omo kaaro ojire

Awa na odeni GBA laabo
Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 03, 2017
semyman:
Those who don't have an inkling on how a Nation is run should just shut their traps, PMB has restored some respect from other nations and has reversed the issuable terminus aqua the country was headed as a result of the ungodly looting
Are these what you called respect

Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by Adminisher: 8:38am On Sep 03, 2017
Alexanderbright:

This is the only sensible thing I have read on Nairaland in a long time.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by TheAlchemist: 8:39am On Sep 03, 2017
Dear Presido your search for the elusive FDI would not be in vain... People dont realise how much we need to attract Foreign Investment into the country now that the era of easy petro dollars from oil is gradually coming to an end.
Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by ensamy(m): 8:40am On Sep 03, 2017
Hahaha he doesn't want to go to London again for medical check up. grin grin grin 'Resume or Resign' has a branch in Washington. grin grin They are waiting.....

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by rainylad(f): 8:45am On Sep 03, 2017
Uk doctors and Nigerians chased him away from UK,Ajala the vegetable has decided to divert to US this time around...Meanwhile his afonja slaves here are cheering and claiming Trump invited him...invited him to do what??..story story story tellers.

Ajala can go to hell and back..its his waka waka not mine.

Meanwhile 'Resume or Resign' crew should block him in Washington if he stays longer than necessary there under the guise of UN Assembly or that 'Trum invited him.
Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by ajepako(f): 8:46am On Sep 03, 2017
dsavant:

Them talk say the kind R*T Wey dey dia Kari Bows and arrows. No kill n dry has been able to eradicate them , so if u can help with R*T's Jerusalem bible , its believed to work.

Bros, this your theory strong oh... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by CioAngels(f): 8:47am On Sep 03, 2017
One would have expected that the president would rest awhile before full blown official duties. First lady aisha, don't mind the wicked cabals, please go with the president to give him moral support and don't rely on the aides that are taken wicked orders from the cabals. First, he is your husband before he became father to Nigerians and the country. shikena.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Visits LASTMA, Approves 100% Salary Increment (Photos) / Fayose Accuses INEC Of Working For APC In Ondo Election / Nigeria Gets Debt Relief From China, G-20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.