Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,727 members, 7,805,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday (44608 Views)

President Buhari Set To Approve Reopening Of Worship Centres / Atiku’s US Trip; What A $1.1million Lobbying Contract Can Buy You In Washington / US Trip: American Journalist Exposes Atiku Abubakar On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by TSO4U: 11:31am On Sep 03, 2017
LMAyedun:
Another coded medical trip.
He can't stay in his own country to deliver what he was elected for. It's so unfortunate.

Buhari is just so over rated, he has nothing to offer this country.
na u sabi, go n die shocked

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by Jude76(m): 11:33am On Sep 03, 2017
The guy couldn't even stay to use the renovated office that rats destroyed and he is still traveling
Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by Podolskie777: 12:04pm On Sep 03, 2017
All will be well soon...
Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by Habyz(m): 12:09pm On Sep 03, 2017
You mean the same president that didn't invite you when he invited other leaders.
Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by bluecircle470: 12:14pm On Sep 03, 2017
LMAyedun:
He can't stay in his own country to deliver what he was elected for. It's so unfortunate.

I swear, his era is far better than Jonathan's era.
Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by perdollar(m): 12:22pm On Sep 03, 2017
current affairs who is d president of Nigeria: nnamdi KANU who is d foreign minister: mamamadu buwahala Daura
Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by Etizz: 12:29pm On Sep 03, 2017
LMAyedun:

he's a part time president of course.....
Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 03, 2017
OurMumuDonDo group don lay ambush for London, so na US sure pass now. But Buhari forget say the group also get branch for US.
Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by eclecticbaron: 12:36pm On Sep 03, 2017
LMAyedun:

You are so on point there. I supported Baba but sadly he has let us down big time. I remember back in 2015 how I used to argue with loads of people that Baba will be the radical president we needed. Two years later there's really nofin tangible to show. I guess I fell for the change mantra. But 2019 ain't far away.
Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by laliga01: 12:58pm On Sep 03, 2017
sarrki:
I would have preferred him to settle down a little bi

Though he knows better, what it's good fie the country

Safe trip

Lolx...comment reserved
Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by laliga01: 1:02pm On Sep 03, 2017
GMBuhari:
Flatinies will be very angry this morning

I see one of them claiming it's medical trip

Sorry to disappoint you , trust me Buhari I going to USA for Nigerias betterment, and I'm sure some mind boggling revelations are about to be unboxed

Lolx

Stay tuned

Updates, I see some ediots complaining 3 weeks is too much to wait since UN assembly is 21st

But I don't understand, didn't these same born bastards claim Trump never called Buhari? Alongside ediots like ffk and ThiefYose?
Stupido murafuckas

Lolx.. you mumu long like railway train from kano to duara.
Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by laliga01: 1:07pm On Sep 03, 2017
madridguy:
Alhamdulilah for Sai Baba.

Safe trip Asadulahi.

Spotted: if I didn't see your comment here, I am very sure something must happened to you.
I have also spotted your committee chairman sarrki, you guys are living up to the bills.
Your stupidity never disappoint.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by Davidscott(m): 1:22pm On Sep 03, 2017
this hausa man is goin back to d US to do what abi he's sick again or wat Bleep u Mr. Hausa president
Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by BamideleOJ: 2:54pm On Sep 03, 2017
The President I suppose is still weak and recuperating. Why can't the VP represent him. The VP can only receive foreign visitors and visit only the President in foreign countries.
Without hastily concluding that its another medical check, I think Buhari needs to get truly well and let all the packaging end.
Since its a visit to Trump, I await pictures. Hoping it wouldn't be a delegate that would receive Buhari for President Trump.
Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by sonnie10: 3:02pm On Sep 03, 2017
abbeyty:
The trip can only be possible only if those rats in aso rock haven't eaten his passport yet

That is why they are made with thick cover
Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by helovesme(f): 3:05pm On Sep 03, 2017
Throwback:
So you mean Trump invited a Muslim janja-weed arewanistan Buhari to the Christian White House?

Trump is seriously toying with his re-election. He has by this action lost the vote of the rejected Jews in Aba and Nnewi. He has lost the backbone that was to ensure his re-election like Jonathan.

Still waiting for Putin and Trump to invade Nigeria to liberate the endangered specie.

You forgot to mention Benjamin Netanyahu. grin cheesy grin
Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by abbeyty(m): 3:18pm On Sep 03, 2017
sonnie10:

That is why they are made with thick cover

ohh boy,the hungry Nigerian rats go eat it with the thick cover in this recession
Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by exclusivejayce(m): 3:49pm On Sep 03, 2017
Ori mi o. is bubu's office in the sky. i am starting to loose faith in dis man sef. But come 2 tink of it, can't Trump "wool man" come to Nigeria? habi is there no insecurity in the us with the mighty isil group.
Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by Alphasoar(m): 3:51pm On Sep 03, 2017
If we ask Donald Trump now, he may tell us 'no invitation was extended' or if he saw the president, he will tell us 'nothing of the sort'.

@LaiMohammed said, it is to condole with the foreign president on the #Harvey disaster. But can't he stay here and send our condolence and felicitations over the the president?

What is my own?
Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by masqot(m): 4:04pm On Sep 03, 2017
again?
Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by Jelal0007(m): 12:49am On Sep 04, 2017
Karlovich:
this vegetable is really funny, I hope that those that voted this slowpoke are happy with the way he runs the zoo. silly Nigerians
AN!MAL,the presidency just denied this report. Next time, get facts b4 talking like ill bred an!mal living in a z00. Chimpanzee!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today / Yahaya Bello, Onoja: As Crack Emerges Between Kogi Governor & Deputy / Army Rigged For Ruling Party (PDP) – Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.