Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Chess Champion Of Auchi Polytechnic - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Chess Champion Of Auchi Polytechnic (1064 Views)

Thread For Scrabble And Chess Lovers / CHESS - For Beginners & Pro's. / A Lagos Leatherback Plays The World Chess Champion! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chess Champion Of Auchi Polytechnic by fantastic1: 5:19am On Sep 03, 2017
Last week, I was crowned Champion of chess of Auchi Polytechnic. The award was presented to me during the sport day of the student week.
The competition was organized by the Student Union Government.
I represented Mechanical Engineering and emerged winner after knocking out all the participants that made it to the finals.

Re: Chess Champion Of Auchi Polytechnic by gabinogem(m): 6:43am On Sep 03, 2017
Oboy congrats... I go like make u download chess with friends. Then add me with my username: gabinogem. I wan see how good u dey

(1) (Reply)

Solve Your Missing D.ll File Pc Gamer / Best Android Games You Must Have In Your Smartphone Right Now / Reballing Ps3 In South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.