|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,551,368 members, 5,881,146 topics. Date: Sunday, 27 September 2020 at 05:07 AM
|Graces Derived From Assisting At Holy Mass by Dahustler007(m): 5:22am On Sep 03, 2017|
GRACES DERIVED FROM ASSISTING AT HOLY MASS.
1. The Mass is Calvary continued.
2. Every Mass is worth as much as the sacrifice of Our Lord’s life. Sufferings and death.
3. Holy Mass is the most powerful atonement for your sins.
4. At the hour of death the Masses you have heard will be your greatest consolation.
5. Every Mass will go with you to judgement and plead for pardon.
6. At Mass you can diminish more or less temporal punishment due to your sins, according to your fervor.
7. Assisting devoutly at Holy Mass you render to the sacred humanity of Our Lord the greatest homage.
8. He supplies for many of your negligence and omissions.
9. He forgives the venial sins which you have not confessed. The power of Satan over you is diminished.
10. You afford the souls in Purgatory the greatest possible relief.
11. One Mass heard during life will be of more benefit to you than many head for you after your death.
12. You are preserved from dangers and misfortunes and which otherwise might have befallen you. You shorten your Purgatory.
13. Every Mass wins for you a higher degree of glory in Heaven.
14. You receive the Priest’s blessings which Our Lord ratifies in Heaven.
15. You kneel amidst a multitude of Holy Angles, who are present at the adorable Sacrifices with reverential awe.
16. You are Blessed in your temporal goods and affairs.
In Eternity, we shall fully realize that it was certainly worthwhile to have assisted at Holy Mass daily.
PRAY FOR PRIESTS THAT THEY MAY OFFER THE MASS WITH HOLY LOVE AND REVERENCE.
Saint Boneventure said: “That whoever neglected Our Lady would perish in his sins and would be damned. “
|Re: Graces Derived From Assisting At Holy Mass by tayebest(m): 5:54am On Sep 03, 2017|
Am not a Catholic
|Re: Graces Derived From Assisting At Holy Mass by Redoil: 6:00am On Sep 03, 2017|
@ op what if the person is a sinner who never look back when about to commit sin will he still get the grace u listed above?
|Re: Graces Derived From Assisting At Holy Mass by Oyiboman69: 6:30am On Sep 03, 2017|
Redoil:you are looking for look short cut to heaven, no way
|Re: Graces Derived From Assisting At Holy Mass by Dahustler007(m): 9:27am On Sep 03, 2017|
|Re: Graces Derived From Assisting At Holy Mass by Dahustler007(m): 9:28am On Sep 03, 2017|
It's doesn't Matter
Just make it to Church today for the service. It Goes a long way.
|Re: Graces Derived From Assisting At Holy Mass by Dahustler007(m): 9:35am On Sep 03, 2017|
Nobody's perfect sometimes we just confess a sin and the next minute we're back committing such sins. But GOD is forever ready to forgive us as many times we confess our sins. We should Never entertain any thought that GOD won't forgive our sins We just need to take Serious God's Mercy by letting go off such sins.
Attending One Mass/Service Means a lot.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47