Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Learn Academic Writing And Say Goodbye To Unemployment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Learn Academic Writing And Say Goodbye To Unemployment (1449 Views)

This Is An Amazing Solution To Unemployment. / Vocational Training Is The Answer To Unemployment Among The Youths / This Job Will Put An End To Unemployment In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn Academic Writing And Say Goodbye To Unemployment by gurusvil(m): 6:52am On Sep 03, 2017
It is very important for you to note that S......s receives requests for both Academic and Corporate/Professional Writing, however majority of the requests are Academic Writing. Therefore, Applicants must be strong academic writers who are willing to dedicate time and effort to complete clients' orders, some of which may require not less than three (3) month

The quote above is a reply to an applicant by one of the foremost writing agencies in Nigeria. The writing agency pays well but you have to be a 'strong academic writer'. The competition for ordinary article or blog writing is very stiff and difficult to get jobs that pay well but with academic writing, you are guaranteed of constant flow of high paying job (na u go run self).
Do you have passion for writing? Are you willing to develop yourself in this lucrative writing niche? If your answer is yes, then with little financial and time commitment from you, you will be making good money in no time.
If you are wondering, I am the trainer. Yes! You heard me right.
My Qualifications:
I possess at least 8 years academic writing experience and have made fortune by working for organizations (local and international) and also eventually established mine.
With the help of the Almighty God and hardwork, I live in my own house built by myself. As well, I comfortably feed a family of five from this skill.
If I make so much money, why selling the skill?
Ultimately, there is difference between making money and one's true passion. I discovered, although late, that my real passion is actually teaching. Teaching rare skill and knowledge in a rewarding manner.
What you will get
-Practical knowledge of academic writing and mentorship
-Knowledge of data analysis (Advance Ms Excel and SPSS)
-How to use effectively, citation management software (Zotero) and much more.
For enquiry add me on WhatsApp O7038194one68. Thank you.
If you have questions, you may let us know here.
Re: Learn Academic Writing And Say Goodbye To Unemployment by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 03, 2017
How long will it take to learn?

1 Like

Re: Learn Academic Writing And Say Goodbye To Unemployment by gurusvil(m): 7:00pm On Sep 03, 2017
udemzy101:
How long will it take to learn?
The training will take 2 weeks but mentorship continues.
Re: Learn Academic Writing And Say Goodbye To Unemployment by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 03, 2017
But, I do one get clients

Anyways, you're not even going to give any certification of this academic writing.

Most people would want qualifications when employing and these set of people don't understand that QUALIFICATIONS DO NOT MATTER at all.

I keep on saying this and telling people! ( And I'll keep on saying it ) They'd prefer qualifications like 5-6yrs experience, journalism or any related field over innovative thinking, creativity, skills etc.

What I'm trying to tell you now is that, after these course with you. . . How do we get our own dear clients?

Thanks.
Re: Learn Academic Writing And Say Goodbye To Unemployment by gurusvil(m): 8:56pm On Sep 03, 2017
Jhaytee4all:
But, I do one get clients

Anyways, you're not even going to give any certification of this academic writing.

Most people would want qualifications when employing and these set of people don't understand that QUALIFICATIONS DO NOT MATTER at all.

I keep on saying this and telling people! ( And I'll keep on saying it ) They'd prefer qualifications like 5-6yrs experience, journalism or any related field over innovative thinking, creativity, skills etc.

What I'm trying to tell you now is that, after these course with you. . . How do we get our own dear clients?

Thanks.

Good question. If you perform brilliantly, you are sure to have a lot of work from me. Besides, I'll also link you up with organisations in Nigeria that pay well. Your performance will depend not only on the training but also on individual brilliance.
Re: Learn Academic Writing And Say Goodbye To Unemployment by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 03, 2017
gurusvil:

Good question. If you perform brilliantly, you are sure to have a lot of work from me. Besides, I'll also link you up with organisations in Nigeria that pay well. Your performance will depend not only on the training but also on individual brilliance.

How do we get started then?
Re: Learn Academic Writing And Say Goodbye To Unemployment by Omonoba1: 9:41pm On Sep 03, 2017
gurusvil:

The quote above is a reply to an applicant by one of the foremost writing agencies in Nigeria. The writing agency pays well but you have to be a 'strong academic writer'. The competition for ordinary article or blog writing is very stiff and difficult to get jobs that pay well but with academic writing, you are guaranteed of constant flow of high paying job (na u go run self).
Do you have passion for writing? Are you willing to develop yourself in this lucrative writing niche? If your answer is yes, then with little financial and time commitment from you, you will be making good money in no time.
If you are wondering, I am the trainer. Yes! You heard me right.
My Qualifications:
I possess at least 8 years academic writing experience and have made fortune by working for organizations (local and international) and also eventually established mine.
With the help of the Almighty God and hardwork, I live in my own house built by myself. As well, I comfortably feed a family of five from this skill.
If I make so much money, why selling the skill?
Ultimately, there is difference between making money and one's true passion. I discovered, although late, that my real passion is actually teaching. Teaching rare skill and knowledge in a rewarding manner.
What you will get
-Practical knowledge of academic writing and mentorship
-Knowledge of data analysis (Advance Ms Excel and SPSS)
-How to use effectively, citation management software (Zotero) and much more.
For enquiry add me on WhatsApp O7038194one68. Thank you.
If you have questions, you may let us know here.
Can you mentor undergrads or it's just for the grad folks?
Re: Learn Academic Writing And Say Goodbye To Unemployment by lambvard: 10:04pm On Sep 03, 2017
Re: Learn Academic Writing And Say Goodbye To Unemployment by gurusvil(m): 6:59am On Sep 04, 2017
Omonoba1:
Can you mentor undergrads or it's just for the grad folks?

Both graduates and undergraduates can undergo the training. In fact, undergraduates have additional opportunity that a graduate may not have. As an undergraduate, the training will help you to write a very good project/thesis as part of the requirements for graduation.
Re: Learn Academic Writing And Say Goodbye To Unemployment by gurusvil(m): 6:59am On Sep 04, 2017
Jhaytee4all:

How do we get started then?

Contact me on the WhatsApp.
Re: Learn Academic Writing And Say Goodbye To Unemployment by gurusvil(m): 10:15am On Sep 04, 2017
Offline/onshore training also available for people that prefer that. However, that costs more and require a minimum of 5 participants. If interested, then WhatsApp me. See the number on the first page.

1 Like

Re: Learn Academic Writing And Say Goodbye To Unemployment by deborsky(m): 12:53pm On Sep 04, 2017
hmm
Re: Learn Academic Writing And Say Goodbye To Unemployment by gurusvil(m): 1:09pm On Sep 04, 2017
deborsky:
hmm

This may be pregnant with meaning. If you have any question, kindly let us know.
Re: Learn Academic Writing And Say Goodbye To Unemployment by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 04, 2017
gurusvil:
Contact me on the WhatsApp.
Wah of email?
Re: Learn Academic Writing And Say Goodbye To Unemployment by gurusvil(m): 1:19pm On Sep 04, 2017
Jhaytee4all:

Wah of email?
obasy09@gmail.com
Re: Learn Academic Writing And Say Goodbye To Unemployment by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 04, 2017
gurusvil:
obasy09@gmail.com
Ok... Anyways, is this for free grin
Re: Learn Academic Writing And Say Goodbye To Unemployment by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 04, 2017
gurusvil:
obasy09@gmail.com
Ok... Anyways, is this for free? grin
Re: Learn Academic Writing And Say Goodbye To Unemployment by gurusvil(m): 3:33pm On Sep 04, 2017
Jhaytee4all:

Ok... Anyways, is this for free? grin

Not for free. Awoof dey tier belle
Re: Learn Academic Writing And Say Goodbye To Unemployment by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 04, 2017
gurusvil:

Not for free. Awoof dey tier belle

Ok na.

But anyways, I was already even receiving free training and courses on my wannabe career via email ---» copywrit(er)ing.

Sorry, I can't foray on these two together smiley
Re: Learn Academic Writing And Say Goodbye To Unemployment by gurusvil(m): 4:34pm On Sep 04, 2017
Jhaytee4all:

Ok na.

But anyways, I was already even receiving free training and courses on my wannabe career via email ---» copywrit(er)ing.

Sorry, I can't foray on these two together smiley

You are welcome. Wish you the best.

1 Like

Re: Learn Academic Writing And Say Goodbye To Unemployment by gurusvil(m): 12:09am On Sep 05, 2017
For those wondering what academic writing is and the nuances that differentiate it from other genre of writing, please read this Wikipedia article:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Academic_writing

1 Like

Re: Learn Academic Writing And Say Goodbye To Unemployment by gurusvil(m): 12:24am On Sep 05, 2017
Here is a brief explanation of academic writing.
http://owll.massey.ac.nz/academic-writing/what-is-academic-writing.php
Re: Learn Academic Writing And Say Goodbye To Unemployment by gurusvil(m): 4:06pm On Sep 06, 2017
For those wondering the kind of training they will receive, find below a link to a free training that I created on Nairaland. https://www.nairaland.com/3548962/academic-writing-goldmine-fiverr-learn

(1) (Reply)

A Good Maths And Physics Teacher Needed Urgently / Sobic & Co Mfi / Front End Staff Recruitment At Ascentech Services Limited ..70-90k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.