Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,405 members, 7,808,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Eternity Is Real! - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Eternity Is Real! (66536 Views)

Eternity Is Greediness. / What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? / Eternity Is Ahead Of You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eternity Is Real! by xerxes456(m): 1:18pm On Sep 03, 2017
Sniper12:
Joke of the century. Can a soul or spirit feel pain
Bros... na flesh we be when you get there you will know, even doctors and scientist can't answer your question factually, I will advise you not to wait till then, but if you like wait till you die then you go know wella...
Re: Eternity Is Real! by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 03, 2017
xerxes456:
out of curiosity what do you see when you Astral
project?

Different things. You go to the other side of life.

Everything in this existence is made in two.

1 Like

Re: Eternity Is Real! by MrMystrO(m): 1:18pm On Sep 03, 2017
Akoja360:
the angels jus had to be white..

Of course! The mental slavery was coined by the whites, They just have to be Superior even in Religion. What do you expect?? Lol

1 Like

Re: Eternity Is Real! by kokomaster3d: 1:19pm On Sep 03, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Do you flog or discipline your child? Yes
Do you tell your child the consequence for whatever decision he or she takes? Yes
Do you as lecturer or teacher set examination for your students? Yes
Do you mark their scripts? Yes
Do you like to leave in dirty environment? No
If you do and don't the above which I suppose,same with Yahweh. He gave man the book of the law to follow and would judge man from that same book.

I can correct my child but I will not Kill my child to death and to eternal condemnation. Same with me in my house. I give rules but I still bend rules. We are humans. If I cant kill my child because of disobediance, how can almighty God kill us and condemn us to eternity because we disobey him. Is he/she not suppose to be more kind, more loving than we humans.
Re: Eternity Is Real! by deji17: 1:19pm On Sep 03, 2017
My people have been programmed to think in a particular way. The argument they are having over this thread is Muslim vs Christian, who will go to hell. Who will Go to hell between the followers of Arabs or Europeans / Caucasian?

The Angels were obviously white people, while it appears that dark /black people populate the hell. My people have the image of a white Jesus and Obviously Mohammed is Arab.
Everything good is depicted by white and everything black is a representation of evil.
Black sheep, blacklist, blackmail, black market, black money etc.
The inferiority complex is complete and the brainwash is real
It appears that the Arabs and the Caucasian don't need to do anything after what they have done in convincing us to serve a God that looks like them. The Chinese, Indians and some of other continents did not fall for this trap. We are the only one who served "Foreign gods"
To the Caucasian, Bible on hand, gun on the other hand. The Arabs, forced many blacks to embrace Islam.
Human beings have been existing for thousand of years, but the last 150 to 200 years sees us replacing our own religion with the imported one

1 Like

Re: Eternity Is Real! by Dindondin(m): 1:19pm On Sep 03, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:
we don't serve the same God because we do not worship God's creation (Jesus)
you just derailed the thread.
When ll you get brain?
Re: Eternity Is Real! by Olabenjamen22(m): 1:20pm On Sep 03, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:
That does not make him worthy of worship. No part of the bible instructs Christians to worship Jesus.
John 5:22-23 CEV
22 The Father doesn’t judge anyone, but he has made his Son the judge of everyone. 23 The Father wants all people to honor the Son "as much as" they honor him. When anyone refuses to honor the Son, that is the same as refusing to honor the Father who sent him.
I guess you now understand the concept of Christianity
Re: Eternity Is Real! by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 03, 2017
xerxes456:
Bros... na flesh we be when you get there you will know, even doctors and scientist can't answer your question factually, I will advise you not to wait till then, but if you like wait till you die then you go know wella...
we feel pain cause we have nervous system o. Yinka ayefele spine don damage if u touch am he cant feel it. Cant feel pain too. He sure me die say ghost no get nervous system grin
Re: Eternity Is Real! by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 03, 2017
sukkot:
yeah I figured as much lol

Tell me what you understand by love and leave the bible explanation. At least I have told you mine
Re: Eternity Is Real! by MrMystrO(m): 1:22pm On Sep 03, 2017
wizalpha:
am beginning to have doubt in God's existance

Who is the creator of God...imagine the numbers of people going to hell

Check my Profile, the topics you will find there might help..
Re: Eternity Is Real! by ibnzubair(m): 1:22pm On Sep 03, 2017
walls01:

yea the devil challenged God

Then if the devil gets any souls, who wins? i mean if all non-Christians and unrighteous Christians end up with the devil, who wins
Re: Eternity Is Real! by JahsPet: 1:22pm On Sep 03, 2017
APOSTLECHUMA:
THE LAST SIGN OF CHRIST'S COMING IS THE FIG TREE SIGN OF MATTHW 24:32-35 WHICH HAS TO DO WITH ISRAEL COMING BACK AS A NATION AFTER 2000 ABSCENCE FROM PALESTINE AND IT TOOK PLACE IN 1948,MARKING THE COMMENCEMENT OF THE LAST 100 YEARS (GENERATION) OF THE EARTH,WHICH WONT PASS AWAY AND HE WIL COM. ALREADY WE LIVE 69/70 YEARS INTO IT AND ANY TIME ISRAEL DESTROYS AL AQSA MOSQUE TO MAKE WAY FOR THE 3RD JEWISH TEMPLE, THE RAPTURE WOULD HAV TAKEN PLACE AND THE WORLD WIL GO THROUG A BITTER WAR OVER JERUSALEM BETWEEN CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS,WHICH WIL TAKE OVER 2 BILLION LIVES AS BIBLE SAID.REPENT NOW,TIME OF GRACE FOR GENTILES RUNNING OUT.

Senseless misleading lies
Re: Eternity Is Real! by Vikky014(f): 1:22pm On Sep 03, 2017
Christianity is never to be compared with any other belief, religion or practice of any kind.
"WE PREACH THE RESSURRECTED JESUS CHRIST"

JESUS PROVED CHRISTIANITY TRUE BY RESSURRECTION

and no other being of any kind has broken the record some tried and failed.

JESUS DIED AND RESURRECTED TO SAVE MANKIND AND TO PROVE TO YOU AND ME THAT HE HAS THE POWER OF LIFE AND DEATH. SO WILL RESSURECT AND GIVE ETERNAL LIFE TO ANYONE WHO BELIEVES IN HIM.

All other names Mohammed, budah. Etc.... Failed on this, they all died and rottened in their grave.

The question is, if you can not resurrect your own self and go to heaven, how can you resurrect another person and take him or her to heaven?

So this makes others fake.

Ressurection makes Christianity True and Real.

1 Like

Re: Eternity Is Real! by YourImaginaryBF: 1:23pm On Sep 03, 2017
walls01:

he said whatever you ask in my name that I will do. and he also said everything in heaven and earth has been handed to me matt 28:18. he also said am the ONLY WAY John 14:6
But he did not say "I am God, Worship me" .
Re: Eternity Is Real! by kokomaster3d: 1:25pm On Sep 03, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Do you flog or discipline your child? Yes
Do you tell your child the consequence for whatever decision he or she takes? Yes
Do you as lecturer or teacher set examination for your students? Yes
Do you mark their scripts? Yes
Do you like to leave in dirty environment? No
If you do and don't the above which I suppose,same with Yahweh. He gave man the book of the law to follow and would judge man from that same book.

Also note that by killing and condemning us for eternity, its means God hate us for disobeying him/her. There is no sin that is unforgiveable.
Re: Eternity Is Real! by walls01: 1:26pm On Sep 03, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:
But he did not say "I am God, Worship me" .

he said no one come to the father except through me. which means God has gave him his place. wit this quote how then can one get to God if not through Jesus
Re: Eternity Is Real! by sukkot: 1:27pm On Sep 03, 2017
onyenze123:

Tell me what you understand by love and leave the bible explanation. At least I have told you mine

bro, the LORD is not interested in my or your vain opinions. it has to pass the bible smell test.

isaiah 8 vs 20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them. << MEANING IF YOU ARE NOT GOING BY WHATS IN THE BIBLE THEN ITS BECAUSE THERE IS NO LIGHT IN YOU. YAH NOT INTERESTED IN VAIN OPINIONS. AND ACCORDING TO THE WORD, THE LOVE FOR GOD IS OBEYING HIS COMMANDMENTS. ACTION NOT FEELINGS

john 14 vs 15 "If you love me, keep my commands. wink
Re: Eternity Is Real! by kokomaster3d: 1:29pm On Sep 03, 2017
teemanbastos:
lol.....

no one has ever been into hellfire...
so where you got your pishures from? na you sabi

the hell people go to is hades(land of the dead)...
no one has been to hell fire..

On point. same also all those claiming to have had vision are body liars. Some will say they have died and gone to heaven or hell claiming they have met with God/Jesus Christ.
Re: Eternity Is Real! by dingbang(m): 1:30pm On Sep 03, 2017
Which kyn nonsense be this ..
Re: Eternity Is Real! by xerxes456(m): 1:30pm On Sep 03, 2017
MrScribe:

Do you kill your students when they don't do their assignments?

If you don't, then you are far more just and sensible than Yahweh.
Anybody that dies in sin cannot actually say God killed him, you jump inside lagoon wetin go happen? You old sotey bones don dry finish wetin go happen, you catch disease the thing ravage the entire body wetting go happen, natural disaster nko, murderers attack dey, these and many more... what happens after, is a function of the choice YOU made when alive, you choose to do bad things Satan na your papa, you choose to do good things God na your papa... when you die you go meet your papa for im house... Tor, no be God kill you, na so e be... "this day I place before you life and death, choose life that you may live"... it's all up to you... the life is eternity with God, the death is eternity with the devil...
Re: Eternity Is Real! by sixtus239: 1:31pm On Sep 03, 2017
God have mercy

1 Like

Re: Eternity Is Real! by talk2emma: 1:33pm On Sep 03, 2017
What we all need is to live a good life love your neighbors as you love your self simple
Re: Eternity Is Real! by YourImaginaryBF: 1:34pm On Sep 03, 2017
walls01:

he said no one come to the father except through me. which means God has gave him his place.
If Jesus was God he would have sought for worship for himself. Your arguments are invalid.
Re: Eternity Is Real! by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 03, 2017
sukkot:

bro, the LORD is not interested in my or your vain opinions. it has to pass the bible smell test.

isaiah 8 vs 20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them. << MEANING IF YOU ARE NOT GOING BY WHATS IN THE BIBLE THEN ITS BECAUSE THERE IS NO LIGHT IN YOU. YAH NOT INTERESTED IN VAIN OPINIONS. AND ACCORDING TO THE WORD, THE LOVE FOR GOD IS OBEYING HIS COMMANDMENTS. ACTION NOT FEELINGS

john 14 vs 15 "If you love me, keep my commands. wink

So are you saying the 6billion people (non christian) of this world that don't speak the word have no light in them?
Re: Eternity Is Real! by reubenyakubu(m): 1:34pm On Sep 03, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

actually that's not how it works, if you chose Jesus and Islam happens to be true you head to hell anyways
my brother religion will never take you to paradise but the love of God and doing good to your neighbor not killing him.
Re: Eternity Is Real! by kingsleybrave(m): 1:37pm On Sep 03, 2017
Demigods666:
grin

Keep deceiving yourselves.

We have been to the Astral world through Astral projection even before we became spiritual satanist.

Soooooo. Your illustration or whatever up their is invalid.

Take it from me.

Once you Astral project and visit other realms, go places. Then you have experienced how death is, the only difference here is you come back to your body, it's not permanent. What you see when you Astral project is the same you get when you die.

So if you all keep following those damn Jews who have re written the black history and changed everything in order to keep the truth away, then you guys are OYO.

WHATS THIS TRUTH THATS BEEN KEPT AWAY DEAR? CURIOUS TO KNOW PLS
Re: Eternity Is Real! by sukkot: 1:38pm On Sep 03, 2017
onyenze123:

So are you saying the 6billion people (non christian) of this world that don't speak the word have no light in them?

EXACTLY. many are called but few are chosen. narrow is the path. as a rule of thumb if you see many people following something - just turn back because it cant be the right way. only few will find the right path. the path less travelled is the chosen path wink
Re: Eternity Is Real! by sisisioge: 1:38pm On Sep 03, 2017
...whatever my lot, thou hath thought me to say IT IS WELL.
Re: Eternity Is Real! by Benekruku(m): 1:39pm On Sep 03, 2017
grin grin grin

What's the name of the home video?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Comedy grin grin grin
Re: Eternity Is Real! by Foeniz(m): 1:41pm On Sep 03, 2017
Jesus is the way, the truth and the only light to shine on earth and to go to heaven.

Muslims and other religion repent n accept him as your personal lord n saviour.

Then heaven is guaranteed.

Peace

1 Like

Re: Eternity Is Real! by elisen(m): 1:42pm On Sep 03, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

but Muslims are heading to hell if Christianity is true

Christians would head to hell if Islam is true

Both sets would head to hell if Judaism is true

refiner, don't worry about hell, any choice you make can lead there if its real

The truth of the matter is that one doesn't go to hell because of practicising or not practising any religion, but because one DID NOT RECEIVE JESUS CHRIST AS HIS PERSONAL LORD AND SAVIOUR, which eventually leads to that person's name not in the BOOK OF LIFE.
Re: Eternity Is Real! by seunmsg(m): 1:43pm On Sep 03, 2017
Theist and their hell fire scare mongering tactics again. Even if heaven and hell truly exist, some of us don't want to be part of a heaven that will be full of you hypocritical and hate filled Christians. What happens in churches today is a good pointer to how theist heaven will be like. Hell with all the burning will be far more interesting and less boring than heaven.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. / Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness / "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.