Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

"Yayi Yayi Jesus Yayi": Who Knows The Lyrics Of This Christian Song? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Yayi Yayi Jesus Yayi": Who Knows The Lyrics Of This Christian Song? (31366 Views)

Share Your Favourite Christian Song / What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You / Can Anyone Explain This Christian Logic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Yayi Yayi Jesus Yayi": Who Knows The Lyrics Of This Christian Song? by NoApology(m): 7:35am On Sep 03, 2017
This has got to be the most confusing Christian song in Nigeria. Please who knows the complete lyrics? Even some choir members I asked don't know it.

8 Likes

Re: "Yayi Yayi Jesus Yayi": Who Knows The Lyrics Of This Christian Song? by DOUBLEWAHALA: 7:39am On Sep 03, 2017
don't worry goro choping cows will help u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Yayi Yayi Jesus Yayi": Who Knows The Lyrics Of This Christian Song? by Ololanla: 7:46am On Sep 03, 2017
I know it ke.
Re: "Yayi Yayi Jesus Yayi": Who Knows The Lyrics Of This Christian Song? by NoApology(m): 7:46am On Sep 03, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
is it an hausa song? Don't even know it's origin.
Re: "Yayi Yayi Jesus Yayi": Who Knows The Lyrics Of This Christian Song? by franktolk(m): 8:09am On Sep 03, 2017
Yayi, yayi, Yesu yayi
Abin da mutum be yi ba Yesu ya yi
Yayi, yayi, Yesu yayi

The song is in Hausa language. It means
Done it done it ,Jesus done it
The thing no human can do,Jesus has done it
Done it ,done it ,Jesus done it
The thing no human/man can do,Jesus has done it

(Hausa speaking churches are really interesting and you'll enjoy the service and the songs ) I am Yoruba but love knowing more about other tribes . In Christ Jesus there is neither Jew no Greek,bond nor free..... but we are all one in Christ Jesus . (Gal 3.28)

489 Likes 48 Shares

Re: "Yayi Yayi Jesus Yayi": Who Knows The Lyrics Of This Christian Song? by Houseofglam7(f): 9:45am On Sep 03, 2017
Lol
Re: "Yayi Yayi Jesus Yayi": Who Knows The Lyrics Of This Christian Song? by zulex880: 9:46am On Sep 03, 2017
Yayi yayi jesu yayi
Hakuna matata albusalem jesu yayi angry

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Yayi Yayi Jesus Yayi": Who Knows The Lyrics Of This Christian Song? by Integrityfarms(m): 9:46am On Sep 03, 2017
franktolk:
Yayi, yayi, Yesu yayi
Yayi, yayi, Yesu yayi

(Hausa speaking churches are really interesting and you'll enjoy the service and the songs ) I am Yoruba but love knowing more about other tribes . In Christ Jesus there is neither Jew no Greek,bond nor free..... but we are all one in Christ Jesus . (Gal 3.28)

Got to know this song in nccf kaduna many years ago during one of our rural rugged outreach.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Yayi Yayi Jesus Yayi": Who Knows The Lyrics Of This Christian Song? by ohosi4real(m): 9:47am On Sep 03, 2017
God understand it better

2 Likes

Re: "Yayi Yayi Jesus Yayi": Who Knows The Lyrics Of This Christian Song? by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 03, 2017
grin grin grin grin

It means God has done what no man can do...

"Abun da mutum bai yi ba..". is the part that sounds like speaking in tongues it's not, because it's hausa.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Yayi Yayi Jesus Yayi": Who Knows The Lyrics Of This Christian Song? by Tolexander: 9:48am On Sep 03, 2017
franktolk:
Yayi, yayi, Yesu yayi
Yayi, yayi, Yesu yayi

Re: "Yayi Yayi Jesus Yayi": Who Knows The Lyrics Of This Christian Song? by IamPatriotic(m): 9:50am On Sep 03, 2017
franktolk:
Yayi, yayi, Yesu yayi
Yayi, yayi, Yesu yayi

Re: "Yayi Yayi Jesus Yayi": Who Knows The Lyrics Of This Christian Song? by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 03, 2017
Hausa worship songs are beautiful.

1 Like

Re: "Yayi Yayi Jesus Yayi": Who Knows The Lyrics Of This Christian Song? by tosyne2much(m): 9:52am On Sep 03, 2017
Many people don't know the lyrics of this song

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Yayi Yayi Jesus Yayi": Who Knows The Lyrics Of This Christian Song? by frankmoney(m): 9:53am On Sep 03, 2017
It's abunda mutum ba yi ba yesu yayi , just knew of recent
Re: "Yayi Yayi Jesus Yayi": Who Knows The Lyrics Of This Christian Song? by NJUWithOfego: 9:55am On Sep 03, 2017
smiley
Re: "Yayi Yayi Jesus Yayi": Who Knows The Lyrics Of This Christian Song? by Aquarius15(f): 9:55am On Sep 03, 2017
zulex880:
Yayi yayi jesu yayi

Hahahaha, you're not serious

5 Likes

Re: "Yayi Yayi Jesus Yayi": Who Knows The Lyrics Of This Christian Song? by ThisKC(m): 9:55am On Sep 03, 2017
franktolk:

I learnt it's "abun da mutum ba yi ba Yesu yayi". Well, it could probably have been the pronunciation cos I was told in words not written down

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Yayi Yayi Jesus Yayi": Who Knows The Lyrics Of This Christian Song? by xreal: 9:57am On Sep 03, 2017
zulex880:
Yayi yayi jesu yayi

Clap for your self.
Hakuna Matata, Abdulsalam

Chai!

5 Likes

Re: "Yayi Yayi Jesus Yayi": Who Knows The Lyrics Of This Christian Song? by benosky(m): 9:58am On Sep 03, 2017
zulex880:
Yayi yayi jesu yayi
I[color=#006600][/color]

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Yayi Yayi Jesus Yayi": Who Knows The Lyrics Of This Christian Song? by Uyi168: 9:59am On Sep 03, 2017
zulex880:
Yayi yayi jesu yayi Hakuna matata albusalem jesu yayi angry
..loool
Re: "Yayi Yayi Jesus Yayi": Who Knows The Lyrics Of This Christian Song? by xreal: 9:59am On Sep 03, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

Monkey. Na im u be.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Yayi Yayi Jesus Yayi": Who Knows The Lyrics Of This Christian Song? by Noblesoul123: 10:00am On Sep 03, 2017
ThisKC:

I learnt it's "abun da mutum ba yi ba Yesu yayi". Well, it could probably have been the pronunciation cos I was told in words not written down

Abun is the correct word.

However, Abin could be due to dialectic differences.

1 Like

Re: "Yayi Yayi Jesus Yayi": Who Knows The Lyrics Of This Christian Song? by ogunwalea(m): 10:01am On Sep 03, 2017
zulex880:
Yayi yayi jesu yayi

Cow... grin grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: "Yayi Yayi Jesus Yayi": Who Knows The Lyrics Of This Christian Song? by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 03, 2017
Now I know

Are you into sports betting? Check my signature.
Re: "Yayi Yayi Jesus Yayi": Who Knows The Lyrics Of This Christian Song? by Doctorphil: 10:04am On Sep 03, 2017
Funke!!!!!!
Re: "Yayi Yayi Jesus Yayi": Who Knows The Lyrics Of This Christian Song? by zolapower: 10:09am On Sep 03, 2017
franktolk:
Yayi, yayi, Yesu yayi
Yayi, yayi, Yesu yayi

Gbam ! Well said one of the best gospel song of all time . Only Jesus has done what no man has done . The Christian song I was able to adapt to with no one telling me the meaning the moment I began to pick the Hausa language gradually ,back in 1999.

1 Like

Re: "Yayi Yayi Jesus Yayi": Who Knows The Lyrics Of This Christian Song? by timilehing(m): 10:10am On Sep 03, 2017
Re: "Yayi Yayi Jesus Yayi": Who Knows The Lyrics Of This Christian Song? by MrThisandthat(m): 10:11am On Sep 03, 2017
Yayi yayi Yesu Yayi
Abun da mutum ba iyi ba Yesu yayi

Meaning God has done what no man can do
Re: "Yayi Yayi Jesus Yayi": Who Knows The Lyrics Of This Christian Song? by Omoluabi16(m): 10:12am On Sep 03, 2017
hahahaha! this song sef alongside that calabar a kan nan kwe. Na to chop mouth sure.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Happens To Me When I Sleep. Could I Be Haunted? Please Help! / Prince Dele Banjo's Letter To Kumuyi / What God Did To My Friend When He Was About To Learn Yahoo-yahoo In A Cafe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.