Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

There is only one common enemy and that is religion not humanity. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There is only one common enemy and that is religion not humanity. (639 Views)

How Is Religion The Cause Of Backwardness In Nigeria And Africa? / Why Does Religion Not Account For Any Other Parts Of The Universe Than Earth? / Religion Not Enslavement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There is only one common enemy and that is religion not humanity. by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 03, 2017
" In the end,there is only one battle, and that is the battle between the well over 4500 religion in the world , for the soul of man kind".

God is neither a Christain, Pagan, Jew, Buddhist, a Muslim nor Scientologist.

Who is God? There are well over 4600 religion in the world , and they all hold or lay claim to One supreme being, who created the Heavens and the Earth, made man in His own image and likeness and breath upon man.

I have taking time to read about well over 2000 religion and it's all confusing.
In all, I only came to One conclusion, and that is the supremacy of Religion.

Just like the Muslim terrorist are currently waging wars for what they believe in, Christain once did same all over Europe and Africa in the name of Christianity and the God they believed in. So why fight for a God who can fight for him self?

Ain't we all hypocrites?

Desmond Tutu in his book " God is not a Christain " gave an apt elucidation on why he verily believes God is not a Christain , and I don't believe God had religion either. The only religion God respects is humanity.
Would I become less kind if I stop religious affinity and serve man kind?

I don't think so.

There is only one battle, and that is the battle between the well over 4500 religion for the soul of man.
Would you love Chritains and fratanize with them if you were born a core northern Muslim? I don't think so.

Serve humanity cos at the end of the day, that's what really matters.

Re: There is only one common enemy and that is religion not humanity. by Josephjnr(m): 10:00am On Sep 03, 2017
Good talk.
Re: There is only one common enemy and that is religion not humanity. by SoftDealz: 11:33pm On Oct 08, 2017
Re: There is only one common enemy and that is religion not humanity. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 28, 2019
Cc specter

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/09/17 / Musician With Seven Wives Was Invited To Perform At RCCG Mega Praise Jamz / My Prophecies For 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.