Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

Why Are Most Ipob/igbo Haters Supports Apc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Most Ipob/igbo Haters Supports Apc (684 Views)

The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong / IPOB: Igbo APC Leaders Scared Of Campaigning For Buhari In South East / Pictures Showing That Most Ipob Supporters Are Million Times Better Than(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Most Ipob/igbo Haters Supports Apc by MrIrohKenedy: 11:50am On Sep 03, 2017
keep asking myself this question

tell/show me one apc supporter that does not hate igbos/ipob and I'll show you 100 virgin prostitutes.

why the hate?

even those of igbo extraction hates their igboness

even those on nairaland starting from
ngeneukwenu omenkalives sarrki and those numerous yeroba Muslims

before you talk Nonsense
Ipob is igbo and Igbo
kiss the truth

my name is mr iroh ken
truth is talking
truth is mine

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Most Ipob/igbo Haters Supports Apc by Basic123: 12:04pm On Sep 03, 2017
THIS JEWISH IGBO CHRISTIANS THAT DONT HESITATE TO LAMBAST THEIR FELLOW REAL CHRISTIANS(pastor ADEBOYE AND OSINBAJO) have started again!grin

APC is a Nigerian party..if a Nigerian loves it no wahala!

PDP too is a Nigerian party too=Any Nigerian can love iy

The fact that a biafran like and celebrate a NIGERIAN party PDP that couldn't even give them biafra for 16 years to the extent of even celebrate makarfi victory shows its not about biafra agitation but PDP and GEJ loss!

PDP=Igbos simple!grin=Biafrans

PDP and APC=Nigerians,because they are Nigerian parties.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Ipob/igbo Haters Supports Apc by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 03, 2017
Let them continue hating. They can't stop us 'Maka na obago'.
Re: Why Are Most Ipob/igbo Haters Supports Apc by OsuMmanu1: 12:22pm On Sep 03, 2017
[s]
Basic123:
THIS JEWISH IGBO CHRISTIANS THAT DONT HESITATE TO LAMBAST THEIR FELLOW REAL CHRISTIANS(pastor ADEBOYE AND OSINBAJO) have started again!grin

The fact that a biafran like and celebrate a NIGERIAN party PDP that couldn't even give them biafra for 16 years to the extent of even celebrate makarfi victory shows its not about biafra agitation but PDP and GEJ loss!

[/s]buhari is a terrorist
apc is bokoharam
kiss the truth

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Ipob/igbo Haters Supports Apc by Basic123: 12:44pm On Sep 03, 2017
OsuMmanu1:
[s][/s]buhari is a terrorist
apc is bokoharam
kiss the truth
..don't be pained.we know truth hurtsgrin
PDP=IPOB=Boko haram simple!

https://www.channelstv.com/2012/04/27/azazi-blames-boko-haram-attacks-on-pdp/

few months after,Igbos and PDP killed general Azazi

Gov Yakowa, Azazi, four others killed in air crash

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/12/gov-yakowa-azazi-four-others-killed-in-air-crash/
Re: Why Are Most Ipob/igbo Haters Supports Apc by SharkTank(m): 12:47pm On Sep 03, 2017
Igbo christians do not discriminate against Yoruba Christians. Hausa Muslims who don't even attend mosques of Yoruba Muslims, that is discrimination

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Ipob/igbo Haters Supports Apc by raker300: 1:03pm On Sep 03, 2017
Oya mods,

Frontpage asap.

Let us hear the answer.

I tend to notice same with apc goons here
Re: Why Are Most Ipob/igbo Haters Supports Apc by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 03, 2017
A MUST READ... HAVE YOU EVER
NOTICED THIS....
Biafra has 6 letters. Nigeria has 7
letters.
Nigerian civil war was 1967. Buhari has 6 letters. Obama has 5 letters. Nigeria has 36 states. There are 3 markets around my area.
We have 2 eateries close to my
house.
By the time you realize that this post has no meaning, it's already too late for you, and you can't do me anything.
I just wasted your time,
am not at home so you wont
even see me to beat me, don't waste your time....!!!!
Welcome back home from work
Re: Why Are Most Ipob/igbo Haters Supports Apc by enemybulldozer(m): 2:11pm On Sep 03, 2017
Basic123:

I think ngeneukwuewu sorry ngeneukwenu is a better position to answer that question
Re: Why Are Most Ipob/igbo Haters Supports Apc by OsuMmanu1: 4:31pm On Sep 03, 2017
Basic123:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/12/gov-yakowa-azazi-four-others-killed-in-air-crash/

Stop killing bokoharam - Buhari

an attack on bokoharam is an attack to the north - Buhari

Buhari is a terrorist
apc is bokoharam

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Ipob/igbo Haters Supports Apc by OsuMmanu1: 4:32pm On Sep 03, 2017
SharkTank:
Igbo christians do not discriminate against Yoruba Christians. Hausa Muslims who don't even attend mosques of Yoruba Muslims, that is discrimination
gbam

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Ipob/igbo Haters Supports Apc by igwebuike01: 4:44pm On Sep 03, 2017
Afonja sees APC and their anti Igbo agenda as their only hope of recovering lost ground which ordinarily they can't on a level playground
Re: Why Are Most Ipob/igbo Haters Supports Apc by powerkey: 5:56pm On Sep 03, 2017
Basic123:

APC = BUHARI = SHEKAU = BOKOHARAM.

APC = SUFFERING AND PAIN.
APC = CURSE TO THE NATION.
APC = HUNGER IN Southwest.

APC = HATE.
APC = FULANI HERDSMEN.

APC = RAPISTS

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Ipob/igbo Haters Supports Apc by Basic123: 6:10pm On Sep 03, 2017
powerkey:

APC = BUHARI = SHEKAU = BOKOHARAM.
APC = SUFFERING AND PAIN. APC = CURSE TO THE NATION. APC = HUNGER IN Southwest.
APC = HATE. APC = FULANI HERDSMEN.
APC = RAPISTS
In IPOBic PDP's headgrin
Re: Why Are Most Ipob/igbo Haters Supports Apc by Nightwolf1: 6:12pm On Sep 03, 2017
U can't frolick with APC and love freedom fighters. APC is a satanic cage by which savages bewitched the nation, trample on freedom of expression, allergic to restructuring or cessation and, oppression to opposing views.

Can't u see the daura bag of bones came back from London and started threatening everybody. Even @ his age, he lacks self composure and behaves like mere motor park tout in presidential robe.

That's just the way they are. SAVAGES.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Ipob/igbo Haters Supports Apc by TheKingIsHere: 6:13pm On Sep 03, 2017
MrIrohKenedy:

tell/show me one apc supporter that does not hate igbos/ipob and I'll show you 100 virgin prostitutes.

why the hate?

before you talk Nonsense
Ipob is igbo and Igbo
kiss the truth

my name is mr iroh ken
truth is talking
truth is mine

A very good question for ngenekwenu.

Lalasticlala food is ready o

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Ipob/igbo Haters Supports Apc by cjrane: 6:14pm On Sep 03, 2017
MrIrohKenedy:

why the hate?

before you talk Nonsense
Ipob is igbo and Igbo
kiss the truth

my name is mr iroh ken
truth is talking
truth is mine

Because they know APC is a congregation of evil men with a vengeance against some Nigerian groups.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

LATEST NEWS ON Boko Haram-injured Nigerian Soldier Vows To Go Back To Battle / Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Pays Courtesy Visit To Tor Tiv, HRM, Professor James Ayatse / Walk For H. E. Nyesom Wike In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.