Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,914 members, 7,806,656 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

An Ode To Distraction (short Movie) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Ode To Distraction (short Movie) (561 Views)

Say No To Distraction / Church In Ijebu Ode Flooded As Apostle, Others Walk Through Flood To Church / Attending To The Lord Without Distraction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Ode To Distraction (short Movie) by Dayoade92(m): 12:19pm On Sep 03, 2017
Happy Sunday to you all. How was service today? I have a powerful piece for us. This is for the youths, in fact every one who has a purpose, everyone with a career, calling or ministry.

Here is a story of five youths who decided to make a journey to a beautiful city where all things have been rumoured to be made with gold

BUT

Hades will lure
Heaven will implore
A path they will follow
To bliss or a dreadful hollow
A question here is begging
Where are they heading?

Find out in this short movie.

Watch, enjoy and reflect on this short movie.

AN ODE TO DISTRACTION (Full video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66tUfC-k_iY

Re: An Ode To Distraction (short Movie) by analice107: 12:38pm On Sep 03, 2017
An Ode to Distraction?

An Ode is a short poem written to express strong feelings of love for someone. How then does an Ode expressed for Distraction?

i don't understand. pls help me.
Re: An Ode To Distraction (short Movie) by Dayoade92(m): 2:08pm On Sep 03, 2017
analice107:
An Ode to Distraction?

An Ode is a short poem written to express strong feelings of love for someone. How then does an Ode expressed for Distraction?

Haha, are you kidding? Okay you may need to google Ode to Fear, Ode to Poverty and Ode to joy. Then again, you may need to look outside/beyond your Merriam-Webster dictionary for the wide meaning of an Ode. I hope the attached snapshots help. Finally, YOU NEED TO VIEW "AN ODE TO DISTRACTION" on YouTube. smiley

Re: An Ode To Distraction (short Movie) by analice107: 3:03pm On Sep 03, 2017
Dayoade92:
Haha, are you kidding? Okay you may need to google Ode to Fear, Ode to Poverty and Ode to joy. Then again, you may need to look outside/beyond your Merriam-Webster dictionary for the wide meaning of an Ode. I hope the attached snapshots help. Finally, YOU NEED TO VIEW "AN ODE TO DISTRACTION" on YouTube. smiley
okay. i know Ode to Joy.
Re: An Ode To Distraction (short Movie) by petra1(m): 5:27pm On Sep 03, 2017
analice107:

An Ode to Distraction?

You are right .It's a very wrong title . Ode shows support or dedication . In a general sense . If there's any negative use of ode which I haven't come across it's still not advisable to use such for distraction. The title is already unattractive to whatever the message is . And how many people will you be explaining to before they come back to read your poem.
Re: An Ode To Distraction (short Movie) by analice107: 6:24pm On Sep 03, 2017
petra1:

You are right .It's a very wrong title . Ode shows support or dedication . In a general sense . If there's any negative use of ode which I haven't come across it's still not advisable to use such for distraction. The title is already unattractive to whatever the message is . And how many people will you be explaining to before they come back to read your poem.

I just tire
Re: An Ode To Distraction (short Movie) by Dayoade92(m): 12:02am On Sep 04, 2017
petra1:

analice107:

I just tire
I SMH

(1) (Reply)

What Does God Do When You Give Up? / Attack On The Church – Let's Balance The Reports / No Man Of God Was Called By God To Preach Prosperity, Mammon Called Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.