Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Nigerian Father Meets With His 39-Year-Old Daughter For The 1st Time (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Father Meets With His 39-Year-Old Daughter For The 1st Time (Photos) (55073 Views)

Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company / Woman Loses 39-year-old Marriage For Denying Husband Sexual Rights / 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Father Meets With His 39-Year-Old Daughter For The 1st Time (Photos) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 03, 2017
Re: Nigerian Father Meets With His 39-Year-Old Daughter For The 1st Time (Photos) by Dronedude(m): 4:21pm On Sep 03, 2017
I think a DNA test should be carried out to be sure...

Who agrees with me? grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Father Meets With His 39-Year-Old Daughter For The 1st Time (Photos) by Ndlistic(m): 4:21pm On Sep 03, 2017
Sunofgod:
Na so Deli Ali's papa abandon am...... give it a week and she'll resent him when he starts demanding money
If he had not abandon him, do you think Dele will be at this Level he is. Everything happend for a reason.
Re: Nigerian Father Meets With His 39-Year-Old Daughter For The 1st Time (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 4:23pm On Sep 03, 2017
She will do well to avoid that massive family in Nigeria and keep things jist between herself and her father
Re: Nigerian Father Meets With His 39-Year-Old Daughter For The 1st Time (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 4:27pm On Sep 03, 2017
Evaberry:

why won't he be happy na

he has a biracial daughter.

he knows abroad money will start pouring into his life

someone to help with his 12 children.

I won't be surprised if this man suddenly wants to go over there and live with her.

is it not Nigerians
fear them!

lemme come and be going jhur
Not jist him even the 12 children....
and their children (if they have )
Everybody wants to go live with Aunty oyinbo
Re: Nigerian Father Meets With His 39-Year-Old Daughter For The 1st Time (Photos) by AceVentura: 4:31pm On Sep 03, 2017
Maga don land!!����

39yrs is a long time to be away from family. Good to know you guys finally met.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Father Meets With His 39-Year-Old Daughter For The 1st Time (Photos) by ItchingPreek(m): 4:36pm On Sep 03, 2017
PissedOffWeed:

You know, not everyone is like your dad!

Chai!!! Funke? Kuku kee me.......
Re: Nigerian Father Meets With His 39-Year-Old Daughter For The 1st Time (Photos) by robotix: 4:38pm On Sep 03, 2017
StarBukola:
Woman am happy for you, so many people never get the chance
This is where women are better than men... if na man now, him no go even send.
Re: Nigerian Father Meets With His 39-Year-Old Daughter For The 1st Time (Photos) by CoolChinex07: 4:46pm On Sep 03, 2017
Evaberry:

why won't he be happy na

I won't be surprised if this man suddenly wants to go over there and live with her.

is it not Nigerians
fear them!

Envious felow! I av never seen u comment positive things wen people are celebrationg. U must bre related to NwaAmaikpe!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Father Meets With His 39-Year-Old Daughter For The 1st Time (Photos) by ofuonyebi: 4:46pm On Sep 03, 2017
men who deceive innocent ladies to put them in family way and then abandon the woman to bear it alone

can never reap the joy of such children anything good done for them after those-betrayal-years of -abandon

we fall upon their head like a great curse....the hypertension will take them to their early grave!

So, you men of such shameful life of wickedness..

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Father Meets With His 39-Year-Old Daughter For The 1st Time (Photos) by vioment: 4:47pm On Sep 03, 2017
Them wan suck this girl to okporoko level no be small. 12 children and little financial means, pure irresponsibility. Na she go use her hand tell them say thank you for the reunion but make we separate like before, b4 una kill me with demands. A very stupid and foolish man, the daughter says I have been trying to meet you, the idiot man says "i have been thinking about you", no effort on his side to know about her well being, her day to day living, her anything during her formative years.

It is probably a good thing that he wasn't around her because he will probably be raping and threatening her everyday.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Father Meets With His 39-Year-Old Daughter For The 1st Time (Photos) by win2kwire: 4:49pm On Sep 03, 2017
result of black people born children everywhere and anyhow

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Father Meets With His 39-Year-Old Daughter For The 1st Time (Photos) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 03, 2017
Saintsquare:
his mum did not father, he even lived in naija and USA with his dad.
never lived in nigeria. The papa abandon am. D mama had to gv him up too later
Re: Nigerian Father Meets With His 39-Year-Old Daughter For The 1st Time (Photos) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 03, 2017
Dronedude:
I think a DNA test should be carried out to be sure...

Who agrees with me? grin
there will be no need, the resemblance is clear. i am able to recognise my son any were now and even in the next 50 years.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Father Meets With His 39-Year-Old Daughter For The 1st Time (Photos) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 03, 2017
Sniper12:
Really? give him up too to who? Chai! sad. now he is a millionaire and a very good footballer. but man! I ve met Dele alli he is a very humble and nice guy.
Re: Nigerian Father Meets With His 39-Year-Old Daughter For The 1st Time (Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 4:59pm On Sep 03, 2017
only if my father will do me a favour and start telling me the names of all those French women he Bleep , maybe Emmanuel Macron might be my half brother ... see as God take pick this guy call

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Father Meets With His 39-Year-Old Daughter For The 1st Time (Photos) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 03, 2017
There are a lot of mixed nigerian born children in the UK care system nowadays, it's either their fathers has disappeared and their mothers don't want them or the fathers don't know they exist or their mothers has kicked their fathers out of the house or country. it's very sad.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Father Meets With His 39-Year-Old Daughter For The 1st Time (Photos) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 03, 2017
gypsey:
Really? give him up too to who? Chai! sad. now he is a millionaire and a very good footballer. but man! I ve met Dele alli he is a very humble and nice guy.
his mum attends all his matches but he no send am anyways

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Father Meets With His 39-Year-Old Daughter For The 1st Time (Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 5:02pm On Sep 03, 2017
one of the numerous reasons you need to Bleep anywhere you go, because you don't know who will be your saviour tomorrow
Re: Nigerian Father Meets With His 39-Year-Old Daughter For The 1st Time (Photos) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 03, 2017
Sniper12:
his mum attends all his matches but he no send am anyways
Thanks! for the Education, i learnt something today. I didn't know this. maybe because i am not a big football fan, but I met Dele alli when I was working in Tottenham FC stadium, he is a very humble guy.
Re: Nigerian Father Meets With His 39-Year-Old Daughter For The 1st Time (Photos) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 03, 2017
gypsey:
Thanks! for the Education, i learnt something today. I didn't know this. maybe because i am not a big football fan, but I met Dele alli when I was working in Tottenham FC stadium, he is a very humble guy.
grin i met agbonlahor while workin in villa park. Side job as a student dem. Chip, pies, burger stand angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Father Meets With His 39-Year-Old Daughter For The 1st Time (Photos) by Ssms(m): 5:21pm On Sep 03, 2017
Evaberry:

why won't he be happy na

is it not Nigerians
fear them!

wat a nice comments dere.. ..in Nigeria.. Anything goes
Re: Nigerian Father Meets With His 39-Year-Old Daughter For The 1st Time (Photos) by Saintsquare(m): 5:22pm On Sep 03, 2017
Sniper12:
lol go confirm am,the mama was battling with alcohol addiction but him papa dey USA that time
Re: Nigerian Father Meets With His 39-Year-Old Daughter For The 1st Time (Photos) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 03, 2017
Sniper12:
grin i met agbonlahor while workin in villa park. Side job as a student dem. Chip, pies, burger stand angry
Really? that's Good! I met most footballers In Tottenham, wembley and London Olympics stadium. i still work in these places except in Tottenham because they are still constructing their new stadium. but they still play their home matches at wembley. even at the last Olympic IAAF I came across hussain bolt and the others.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Father Meets With His 39-Year-Old Daughter For The 1st Time (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 5:30pm On Sep 03, 2017
vchykp:
so touching.. if it was a nigeria mum, she would have fed her with all sort of wrong information that will make her hate her dad.. nyc re-union

Well said bro, most of this Nigerian women are so pathetic when it comes to that they're evil.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Father Meets With His 39-Year-Old Daughter For The 1st Time (Photos) by vchykp(m): 5:34pm On Sep 03, 2017
Burgerlomo:

Well said bro, most of this Nigerian women are so pathetic when it comes to that they're evil.

i wonder what they gain feeding thier kids with lies, forgetting the good times you had together.. as if u spat in thier mouth to get them pregnant.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Father Meets With His 39-Year-Old Daughter For The 1st Time (Photos) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 03, 2017
Great!
BUT not all family are worth reuniting with.
Re: Nigerian Father Meets With His 39-Year-Old Daughter For The 1st Time (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 5:35pm On Sep 03, 2017
vchykp:

i wonder what they gain feeding thier kids with lies, forgetting the good times you had together.. as if u spat in thier mouth to get them pregnant.

They're just pathetic and evil period.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Father Meets With His 39-Year-Old Daughter For The 1st Time (Photos) by vchykp(m): 5:37pm On Sep 03, 2017
Burgerlomo:

They're just pathetic and evil period.
african women with black minds.. not all tho, but most of them
Re: Nigerian Father Meets With His 39-Year-Old Daughter For The 1st Time (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 5:45pm On Sep 03, 2017
vchykp:

african women with black minds.. not all tho, but most of them

You're absolutely right, it's not all of them but a chunk percentage of them do this evil things without knowing that they're also hurting the child emotionally and psychologically.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Father Meets With His 39-Year-Old Daughter For The 1st Time (Photos) by nnokwa042(m): 5:46pm On Sep 03, 2017
Evaberry:

why won't he be happy na

is it not Nigerians
fear them!

u want to take over nwamaikpe abi? grin check mine too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Dislike My Small Stature / Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street / Secrets Men Keep From Their Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.