Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Why Is Saudi Regime Silent On The Ongoing Genocide Of Rohingyah Muslims: - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Is Saudi Regime Silent On The Ongoing Genocide Of Rohingyah Muslims: (2201 Views)

Saudi Arabia Declares Wednesday Eid-el-fitr, Says Fasting Continues / Imam Of Peace Break Silent On Israel / Palestine Conflict / Massacre/Genocide Of Rohingya Muslims In Burma. (Viewers' Discretion Advised). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Saudi Regime Silent On The Ongoing Genocide Of Rohingyah Muslims: by Elbinawi: 12:53pm On Sep 03, 2017
Why is Saudi Regime Silent on the Ongoing Genocide of Rohingyah Muslims:

Some Muslims are asking why is Saudi Arabia silent on the inhuman ongoing #Rohingya Genocide by the Myanmar regime?
#StopRohingyaGenocide

Children, women, men of the Rohingyah Muslim minority have been beheaded, burned alive, tortured to death by the evil Myanmar regime.

Only #Iran & #Turkey among Muslim countries are screaming and raising awareness against the ongoing genocide of Rohingyah Muslim minority.

Why is the Saudi Wahhabi regime silent on the ongoing genocide of Rohingyah Muslim minority of Burma? #StopKillingRohingyaMuslims

The ideology guiding the Saudi regime is #Wahhabism, an ideology not meant to defend & protect Muslims but to kill Muslims, rape & destroy.

Saudi Wahhabi savages only intervene in conflicts where Muslims needs to be killed, Muslim towns and cities destroyed & Muslim women raped.

#StopKillingRohingyaMuslims
#RohingyaGenocide
#RohingyaMuslims
#rohingyarefugees
#Rohingya
#Rohingyas

#EidAlAdha

Harun @Elbinawi
elbinawi@yahoo.com

Re: Why Is Saudi Regime Silent On The Ongoing Genocide Of Rohingyah Muslims: by Empiree: 10:25pm On Sep 03, 2017

Re: Why Is Saudi Regime Silent On The Ongoing Genocide Of Rohingyah Muslims: by Empiree: 10:28pm On Sep 03, 2017

Re: Why Is Saudi Regime Silent On The Ongoing Genocide Of Rohingyah Muslims: by AlBaqir(m): 7:04am On Sep 04, 2017
#The Muslim world generally are one big irresponsible entity. The Western world is excused at least we know the way they operate - there is nothing monetary to gain in Rohingyah.

# A big shame to the entire Muslim community.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Saudi Regime Silent On The Ongoing Genocide Of Rohingyah Muslims: by Newnas(m): 8:58am On Sep 04, 2017
Obviously OP is most biased or most Ignorant!

Anyone who follows world politics will know the internal and external pressure the Saudi government is battling with.

Is Saudi Arabia the only Muslim country? What of Dubai, Egypt, UAE, Qatar, Oman, Iraq, Libya etc are they not entitled to a portion of the responsibility?!

Lastly, ignorant folks like the OP think lousy shouting is the only way to show concern.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Saudi Regime Silent On The Ongoing Genocide Of Rohingyah Muslims: by AlBaqir(m): 2:36pm On Sep 04, 2017
Almost 90,000 Rohingya Muslims arrive in Bangladesh amid crackdown
www.presstv.com/Detail/2017/09/04/533967/Myanmar-unrest-Rohingya-Rakhine-violence-Bangladesh-refugee

"There's one noble laureate calling for the protection of
Burma's Rohingya. Pity it's not the one who holds public
office
."
https://www.hrw.org/the-day-in-human-rights/2017/09/04
Re: Why Is Saudi Regime Silent On The Ongoing Genocide Of Rohingyah Muslims: by Empiree: 6:41pm On Sep 04, 2017

Re: Why Is Saudi Regime Silent On The Ongoing Genocide Of Rohingyah Muslims: by vedaxcool(m): 7:02pm On Sep 04, 2017
Newnas:

Anyone who follows world politics will know the internal and external pressure the Saudi government is battling with.

Is Saudi Arabia the only Muslim country? What of Dubai, Egypt, UAE, Qatar, Oman, Iraq, Libya etc are they not entitled to a portion of the responsibility?!

Lastly, ignorant folks like the OP think lousy shouting is the only way to show concern.

grin grin Some people are better ignored, the same op opened. a thread begging Great satan in their own words, US, not to sell Nigeria weapons to finish off bh and other threats that may arise while the other 2 have been defending murderer asad like the life of Muslims don't matter my point, thread like this are simply done out of malice not genuine concern of the plights of the long suffering Rohingyha Muslims. hence they deserve being ignored since able bodied men must earn their living doing Iran's propaganda.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Saudi Regime Silent On The Ongoing Genocide Of Rohingyah Muslims: by AlBaqir(m): 7:12pm On Sep 04, 2017
vedaxcool:

grin grin Some people are better ignored, the same op opened. a thread begging Great satan in their own words, US, not to sell Nigeria weapons to finish off bh and other threats that may arise while the other 2 have been defending murderer asad like the life of Muslims don't matter my point, thread like this are simply done out of malice not genuine concern of the plights of the long suffering Rohingyha Muslims. hence they deserve being ignored since able bodied men must earn their living doing Iran's propaganda.

# Talk about familiar faces. I just wonder how your heart and brain rest over @bold.

# Genuine or not, the topic here's about Rohingyha Muslims/tribes not your avowed enemies.

# You mind not derailing please.

* Predicting our friend's next move, cancelling grin
Re: Why Is Saudi Regime Silent On The Ongoing Genocide Of Rohingyah Muslims: by Empiree: 11:31pm On Sep 04, 2017

Re: Why Is Saudi Regime Silent On The Ongoing Genocide Of Rohingyah Muslims: by Empiree: 4:02am On Sep 05, 2017

Re: Why Is Saudi Regime Silent On The Ongoing Genocide Of Rohingyah Muslims: by Raintaker(m): 8:56am On Sep 05, 2017
The killing in Rohingya has been going on for too long, it should be stopped and the entire Muslim Ummah must meet and save the Rohingya muslims of this horrible flight.

For it was said by nabiyy saw that All Muslims are brothers.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Saudi Regime Silent On The Ongoing Genocide Of Rohingyah Muslims: by Empiree: 4:44pm On Sep 05, 2017
......... ........ ... .........

Re: Why Is Saudi Regime Silent On The Ongoing Genocide Of Rohingyah Muslims: by Saifullah01: 4:44pm On Sep 05, 2017
Although the Saudis need to do more, but the OP has a more sinister motive than what he admits. Here is how the rohingya Muslim refugees are spread over the years and although I don't want to stoop to your level of dirty politics, I don't see Iran down there.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is Saudi Regime Silent On The Ongoing Genocide Of Rohingyah Muslims: by cyojunior1(m): 6:29pm On Sep 05, 2017
Newnas:

I think u are the ignorant one here, ur assertion on the op's opinion shows how mumunic u are.

How would u continue to dash out fact without tangible back up. Which political conflict does the Saudi have that has swayed them from paying attention to the atrocities caused against Muslims in that country.
Re: Why Is Saudi Regime Silent On The Ongoing Genocide Of Rohingyah Muslims: by AlBaqir(m): 6:31pm On Sep 05, 2017
Saifullah01:
Although the Saudis need to do more, but the OP has a more sinister motive than what he admits. Here is how the rohingya Muslim refugees are spread over the years and although I don't want to stoop to your level of dirty politics, I don't see Iran down there.

# While the OP is very wrong to accuse Saudi in particular, you are also motivated by this middle east political supremacy smuggling Saudi Arabia as a safe haven to these Myanmar. That might be a source which is questionable. Unfortunately, neither Saudi nor Iran is on the list according to International Organization for Migration (IOM).
https://www.mei.edu/content/map/rohingyas-refugee-crisis-regional-and-international-issue

# I blame no one, not even the crazy Buddhist of that region, but the World Muslim community. Its a very weak and shameless community. Its a community that depend solely on the dictates of their enemies.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Saudi Regime Silent On The Ongoing Genocide Of Rohingyah Muslims: by Empiree: 8:08pm On Sep 05, 2017
Re: Why Is Saudi Regime Silent On The Ongoing Genocide Of Rohingyah Muslims: by Demmzy15(m): 8:10pm On Sep 05, 2017
cyojunior1:

[s]I think u are the ignorant one here, ur assertion on the op's opinion shows how mumunic u are.

How would u continue to dash out fact without tangible back up. Which political conflict does the Saudi have that has swayed them from paying attention to the atrocities caused against Muslims in that country.[/s]
At times when I see posts like this, I'm forced to conclude that your brain is too tiny for your head! sad

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Saudi Regime Silent On The Ongoing Genocide Of Rohingyah Muslims: by Demmzy15(m): 8:14pm On Sep 05, 2017
AlBaqir:

# While the OP is very wrong to accuse Saudi in particular, you are also motivated by this middle east political supremacy smuggling Saudi Arabia as a safe haven to these Myanmar. That might be a source which is questionable. Unfortunately, neither Saudi nor Iran is on the list according to International Organization for Migration (IOM).
https://www.mei.edu/content/map/rohingyas-refugee-crisis-regional-and-international-issue

# I blame no one, not even the crazy Buddhist of that region, but the World Muslim community. Its a very weak and shameless community. Its a community that depend solely on the dictates of their enemies.
The Indonesians and Malaysians should have done more, Burma is surrounded by strong capable Muslim nations. Indonesia alone can take on them but I neither know what's going on nor want to conclude. To cross the ocean into Malaysia and Indonesia is a very dangerous journey many Rohingya have paid with their lives.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Saudi Regime Silent On The Ongoing Genocide Of Rohingyah Muslims: by Empiree: 9:29pm On Sep 05, 2017
Re: Why Is Saudi Regime Silent On The Ongoing Genocide Of Rohingyah Muslims: by Empiree: 11:35am On Sep 06, 2017
....... ......... ........

Re: Why Is Saudi Regime Silent On The Ongoing Genocide Of Rohingyah Muslims: by AlBaqir(m): 3:19pm On Sep 06, 2017
Empiree:
....... ......... ........

# We don't need to blame anybody. The question still remains: where are the world Muslim leaders?
Re: Why Is Saudi Regime Silent On The Ongoing Genocide Of Rohingyah Muslims: by AlBaqir(m): 3:26pm On Sep 06, 2017
Demmzy15:
The Indonesians and Malaysians should have done more, Burma is surrounded by strong capable Muslim nations. Indonesia alone can take on them but I neither know what's going on nor want to conclude. To cross the ocean into Malaysia and Indonesia is a very dangerous journey many Rohingya have paid with their lives.

# Bangladesh is the nearest place for their safety. And over the years Bangladesh has been there for them. That's why 90% of the Myanmar refugee are in Bangladesh. Unfortunately, Bangladesh is one of the poorest country, not only in Asia but the world. So this one factor hinder the government of Bangladesh.

# Again, where are the world Muslim leaders?
Re: Why Is Saudi Regime Silent On The Ongoing Genocide Of Rohingyah Muslims: by Empiree: 4:18pm On Sep 06, 2017
AlBaqir:

# We don't need to blame anybody. The question still remains: where are the world Muslim leaders?
Unfortunately, that's the state of our so called "Islamic govts" today.

There are many Muslims and non-Muslim creating awareness online and offline as we speak. Unfortunately, they are NGO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Saudi Regime Silent On The Ongoing Genocide Of Rohingyah Muslims: by AlBaqir(m): 5:52pm On Sep 06, 2017
Empiree:
Unfortunately, that's the state of our so called "Islamic govts" today.

There are many Muslims and non-Muslim creating awareness online and offline as we speak. Unfortunately, they are NGO

# I really don't know how reliable the information and attached pix below is though I know there are some active measures on the ground.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Saudi Regime Silent On The Ongoing Genocide Of Rohingyah Muslims: by Empiree: 6:04pm On Sep 06, 2017
AlBaqir:

# I really don't know how reliable the information and attached pix below is though I know there are some active measures on the ground.
Really dont care if it is fake one. Just want to believe it is real and clamp down on those mad cows. This link though suggests it is

https://www.google.com/search?q=turkey+and+iranian+army+in+burma&rlz=1CASMAE_enUS679US679&oq=turkey+and+iranian+army+in+burma&aqs=chrome..69i57.12810j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

And i refrained from addressing op cus i simply dont buy his approach given vex to vex like that. We dont need that here. Vex comparison was off in my opinion. Dont know why he brought in the first place
Re: Why Is Saudi Regime Silent On The Ongoing Genocide Of Rohingyah Muslims: by AlBaqir(m): 6:24pm On Sep 06, 2017
Empiree:
Really dont care if it is fake one. Just want to believe it is real and clamp down on those mad cows. This link though suggests it is

https://www.google.com/search?q=turkey+and+iranian+army+in+burma&rlz=1CASMAE_enUS679US679&oq=turkey+and+iranian+army+in+burma&aqs=chrome..69i57.12810j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

And i refrained from addressing op cus i simply dont buy his approach given vex to vex like that. We dont need that here. Vex comparison was off in my opinion. Dont know why he brought in the first place

# Yeah, I read on the 4th Sept that Turkey and Iran to attack Burma !!!
https://thenewscasters.com/2017/09/04/106/

# That's an active step. I must say but I simply can't confirm if it has been actualised.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDf-CsXtXpE

1 Like

Re: Why Is Saudi Regime Silent On The Ongoing Genocide Of Rohingyah Muslims: by Empiree: 10:17pm On Sep 06, 2017
....... ...... ........

Re: Why Is Saudi Regime Silent On The Ongoing Genocide Of Rohingyah Muslims: by AlBaqir(m): 9:13am On Sep 07, 2017
Islamic countries to form contact group for Rohingya crisis: Iran envoy

The Organization of Islamic Cooperation(OIC) is set to form
a contact group to help put an end to the ongoing atrocities against Rohingya Muslims in Myanmar, Iran’s ambassador to the UN says.

Over the past days, I have made several contacts with the envoys of Muslim countries, and a group named ‘the
contact group of Islamic countries’ was agreed to be formed at the level of ministers and ambassadors
,” Gholam-Ali Khoshrou said in a Wednesday interview with IRNA.
www.presstv.com/Detail/2017/09/07/534294/Iran-Rohingya-OIC
Re: Why Is Saudi Regime Silent On The Ongoing Genocide Of Rohingyah Muslims: by AlBaqir(m): 9:20am On Sep 07, 2017
Jamilu Tanko Imam
Sufi Have This To Say; What is happening in #Myanmar is also happening in #KSA . All human beings are equal! You are here shouting #SaveRohingya and celebrating # WarOnYemen! You are condemning genocide in Myanmar and supporting the persecution of others in Bahrain! This is hypocrisy!
@ Empiree, your thought?!
Re: Why Is Saudi Regime Silent On The Ongoing Genocide Of Rohingyah Muslims: by Empiree: 11:30am On Sep 07, 2017
^^

Verily, there is no difference with respect to persecutions in those countries you mentioned. However, most of those countries where conflicts and persecutions are usually within Muslim communities by Muslims in most cases. The case of Burma however requires collective attention of all Muslims to put differences aside and kick against common enemies. What's going on in Burma is a case of pure oppression of Muslims by kufar. Hence, collective action of all Muslims regardless of our differences is needed here.

Yoruba proverb would say: "E jeki a le eleyoro jinna, ka too b’adie wi."
Re: Why Is Saudi Regime Silent On The Ongoing Genocide Of Rohingyah Muslims: by Demmzy15(m): 11:49am On Sep 07, 2017
AlBaqir:
Jamilu Tanko Imam

Sufi Have This To Say;
What is happening in #Myanmar is also happening in
#KSA . All human beings are equal!
You are here shouting #SaveRohingya and celebrating
# WarOnYemen! You are condemning genocide in
Myanmar and supporting the persecution of others in
Bahrain! This is hypocrisy!

@ Empiree, your thought?!
You forgot to add Syria!!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muslim Women becoming Virgins again with Hymen Replacement Operations / Difficult issues in Islam / Priest Who Converted To Islam Tells His Reason (daily Trust)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.