Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Mc_tagwaye And Twin Brother Prince_uc_ingawa Paid Sallah Homage To Buhari(photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mc_tagwaye And Twin Brother Prince_uc_ingawa Paid Sallah Homage To Buhari(photo) (1025 Views)

Lockdown: Sowore Launches Pots Pan Protest (PPP) Against Buhari (Photo) / Service Chiefs, Senators, Storm Katsina To Pay Sallah Homage To President Buhari / See This Man's EYES as Obasanjo Reaches Out To Shake Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mc_tagwaye And Twin Brother Prince_uc_ingawa Paid Sallah Homage To Buhari(photo) by jbbalarabe(m): 1:37pm On Sep 03, 2017
The comedian who is a lookalike of the president and his twin brother prince_uc_ingawa paid a courtesy visiti to the president in Daura, kastina state.During the Sallah celebration. with them are the emir of Daura and the Governor of Kastina State H.E Aminu Bello Masari.

Re: Mc_tagwaye And Twin Brother Prince_uc_ingawa Paid Sallah Homage To Buhari(photo) by Heromaniaa: 1:55pm On Sep 03, 2017
Re: Mc_tagwaye And Twin Brother Prince_uc_ingawa Paid Sallah Homage To Buhari(photo) by psalmistkakah(m): 2:00pm On Sep 03, 2017
Igbo boys doing Hausa, nice one...always in my neighbourhood...
Re: Mc_tagwaye And Twin Brother Prince_uc_ingawa Paid Sallah Homage To Buhari(photo) by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 2:21pm On Sep 03, 2017
psalmistkakah:
Igbo boys doing Hausa, nice one...always in my neighbourhood...
are they igbos? shocked
Re: Mc_tagwaye And Twin Brother Prince_uc_ingawa Paid Sallah Homage To Buhari(photo) by Uteghe(m): 2:24pm On Sep 03, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
are they igbos? shocked
Mc Tagwaye is Igbo
Re: Mc_tagwaye And Twin Brother Prince_uc_ingawa Paid Sallah Homage To Buhari(photo) by psalmistkakah(m): 2:38pm On Sep 03, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
are they igbos? shocked
Confirm Igbo boys..I saw dem this morning....D oda broad Always in my office area infact almost everyday
Re: Mc_tagwaye And Twin Brother Prince_uc_ingawa Paid Sallah Homage To Buhari(photo) by jbbalarabe(m): 2:39pm On Sep 03, 2017
Uteghe:

Mc Tagwaye is Igbo
how is he an igbo?

(1) (Reply)

FIFA,UN,UNESCO,UEFA, CAF, WHO, US, EPL, Where Are U? The Zoo Army Are Killing Us / Reason Why Nnamdi Kanu Is Not A Coward: Proof By Presidents & Freedom Fighters / Is This Man The New President In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.