Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,792 members, 7,802,518 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Cameroon Vs Nigeria: Predict The Result.(pics) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cameroon Vs Nigeria: Predict The Result.(pics) (959 Views)

AFCON 2021: Cameroon Vs Burkina Faso (2 - 1) On 9th January 2022 / Cameroon Vs. Nigeria: 2018 AWCON Semi-Final - 2 - 4 - Penalties (Full Time) / Cameroon Vs Nigeria: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier 1 - 1 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cameroon Vs Nigeria: Predict The Result.(pics) by tooth4tooth: 1:42pm On Sep 03, 2017
Nigeria faces Cameroon in the return leg of world cup qualifying match which is billed to hold in Russia next year. So far, Nigeria has played three match matches,won all with nine points to their credit.

Nigeria's biggest victory was the match against the indomitable Lions of Cameroon. But they were not only dominated but was not even allowed to roar by the Super Eagles of Nigeria. The victory did not only put a smile on the face of many Nigerians but tend to rekindle the faith Nigerians have lost in the super Eagles.

Many soccer enthusiasts all over the social media, radio stations, tv stations have been on air showering pundits on the extra ordinary performance of the Super Eagles which we had not seen for about two decades now.

The return leg kicks off 6pm Nigeria time on the 4th of September.The Cameroonians are the wounded lions at the moment and are prepared to avenge the humility they suffered in the hands of the Super Eagle.The Super Eagles on the other hand see the next world cup appearance as their birthright and are very aggressive team. They are leaving no stone unturned to ensure their qualification having played all their matches without a lose.

So Nairalanders ,let us hear your predictions ahead of tomorrow's match . Who wins tomorrows match Nigeria or Cameroon and by how many goals?

Re: Cameroon Vs Nigeria: Predict The Result.(pics) by nerodenero: 2:00pm On Sep 03, 2017
Cameroun 1-2 Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Vs Nigeria: Predict The Result.(pics) by tooth4tooth: 2:11pm On Sep 03, 2017
nerodenero:
Cameroun 1-2 Nigeria.
Why don't you see Cameroon winning the match?
Re: Cameroon Vs Nigeria: Predict The Result.(pics) by tooth4tooth: 2:16pm On Sep 03, 2017
lalasticlala

Show us your prediction oo cheesy
Re: Cameroon Vs Nigeria: Predict The Result.(pics) by nerodenero: 2:19pm On Sep 03, 2017
tooth4tooth:
Why do you see Cameroon winning the match?
I don't see Nigeria losing rather I feel Cameroun will be humbled. We need a double win over them. My prediction is/was Cameroun 1-2 Nigeria.

We have lost three AFCON finals to them. It is our turn to revenge by stoping and humilating them in grand style from parading themselves as African champions in Russia.

3 Likes

Re: Cameroon Vs Nigeria: Predict The Result.(pics) by Samunique(m): 2:28pm On Sep 03, 2017
nerodenero:
I didn't see Nigeria losing rather I feel Cameroun will be humbled. We need a double win over them. My prediction is/was Cameroun 1-2 Nigeria.

We have lost three AFCON finals to them. It is our turn to revenge by stoping and humilating them in grand style from parading themselves as African champions in Russia.
Thank you!

Your head dey there wella !!!

2 Likes

Re: Cameroon Vs Nigeria: Predict The Result.(pics) by hugoboss36(m): 3:28pm On Sep 03, 2017
Cameroon will fight to redeem their prestige in front of their home crowd...the match may end up in favour of the home team...but in the other hand,if Nigeria will put the kind of display they did on Friday...i see them pulling a surprise result in the tussle...i hope we win to cement our qualification for world cup in Russia...up super eagles...

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Vs Nigeria: Predict The Result.(pics) by Agimor(m): 5:29pm On Sep 03, 2017
It promises to be a breathtaking match. But just as I didn't see the Eagles winning the first leg, I can't also see them taking the maximum points. A draw will suffice.
Re: Cameroon Vs Nigeria: Predict The Result.(pics) by joxxy01(m): 5:45pm On Sep 03, 2017
Based tactics Nigeria should keep a clean sheet again and score 2goals.. I trust my defence.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Ndidi Is Most Expensive African U21 Player, 11th In The World / Real Madrid Transfer News: The Premier League Stars Who Could Be The Next / Report: Everton Eye Summer Move For Leicester Ace Jamie Vardy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.