Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,981 members, 7,799,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

At What Age Does One Consider Some Actions Of Children A Sin - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / At What Age Does One Consider Some Actions Of Children A Sin (367 Views)

How Does One Attain Sexual Purity? / Mary The Mother Of Jesus Had No Other Children. A Biblical Perspective / At What Age Does One Consider Some Actions Of Children A Sin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At What Age Does One Consider Some Actions Of Children A Sin by IMASTEX: 2:58pm On Sep 03, 2017
Just thinking aloud due to some things I noticed of late. I have a very religious neighbor who tend to be very conscious of sin. I.e, They brand having TV, Smart Phones, jewelries, etc as an act of Sin. Now, I was supervising cleaning by the side of my house. And my neighbor and his kid decided to stop by. His little boy was so attached to me, that I had to let him watch cartoon with my phone. Though, I refused him initially due to the dad's religious believe. I said jokingly "your dad will spank you if you watch cartoon". But my neighbor replied " He is just a kid now".

Then the question came to my mind. At what age does one consider the actions of little children a sin?
Happy Sunday!

Cc:
Seun, OAM4J Your contributions are needed on this matter.

Re: At What Age Does One Consider Some Actions Of Children A Sin by eezeribe(m): 2:59pm On Sep 03, 2017
After seven years...
Re: At What Age Does One Consider Some Actions Of Children A Sin by IMASTEX: 3:08pm On Sep 03, 2017
eezeribe:
After seven years...
Okay, how did you pick 7 years.
Re: At What Age Does One Consider Some Actions Of Children A Sin by MAXIMAL123(m): 3:10pm On Sep 03, 2017
There are some questions that only God can answer, such question is this.

What God required from you is to train your child in the way of the Lord.
But for when would the sin start counting?
Leave that for him to do his job.

Check my signature for that Contracts.
If not for Electrical, CCTV and Electric Fence Installations,
What else?
Re: At What Age Does One Consider Some Actions Of Children A Sin by dangotesmummy: 3:35pm On Sep 03, 2017
Once the child starts getting ashamed of people seeing him or her naked particularly the opposite sex then he or she has reached an age if accountability ime knowing his left from right or knowing right from wrong

(1) (Reply)

Open Heaven Daily Devotional(sat. 09/09/2017) Only His Will / Is It Right To Be Reading Erotical Or Sex Stories In The Church / "God Told Me To Stab My Baby And Throw Him In The Garbage"!!!---mama Senseless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.