Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Can Bloggers In Other Niches Have This Many Posts? (Picture - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can Bloggers In Other Niches Have This Many Posts? (Picture (8137 Views)

Top 7 Adsense Paying Blogging Niches In Nigeria For Newbie Bloggers / The Most Beautiful Bloggers In Nigeria 2017 (photos) / Blog Niches You Must Run Away From As A Nigerian Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Bloggers In Other Niches Have This Many Posts? (Picture by olarababi(f): 5:03pm On Sep 03, 2017
I just landed on an entertainment blog (not too popular and managed by only one guy) and read some post. Then i decided to check out its site achive because rhe homepage was fulled with lots of post. Behold i saw this(screenshot)

The blog URL: http://thearticle.com.ng

Re: Can Bloggers In Other Niches Have This Many Posts? (Picture by lastbaff(m): 10:28pm On Sep 18, 2017
grin
Re: Can Bloggers In Other Niches Have This Many Posts? (Picture by lastbaff(m): 10:30pm On Sep 18, 2017
Never underestimate the power of copy and paste..

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Bloggers In Other Niches Have This Many Posts? (Picture by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 19, 2017
If you're talking about copy and paste, then it's possible. If you're working with a team of about 5 writers, it's also possible. But the Nigerian bloggers that I know will rather copy and paste than to sit their ass down and write. That's how they have been copying my post without credit.. It's very heartbreaking to see your hard work copied within a space of seconds.

Just because of them, I have to make my post uncopyable. These guys can be annoying. Writing is not easy, but with practice, you'll become exceptional. If I tell them that 99.9% of my post are mine, they see it as an impossible thing.

SAY NO TO COPY AND PASTE.

I think we bloggers need to run the above campaign. These copy and paste bloggers have given us bad names and it's time to deal with them. It's time to shown them that to reap, you must sow.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Bloggers In Other Niches Have This Many Posts? (Picture by aynurni220(m): 6:50am On Sep 19, 2017
cool
Re: Can Bloggers In Other Niches Have This Many Posts? (Picture by HeWrites(m): 6:51am On Sep 19, 2017
I don die

How AdSense wan take approve am

Me self ma highest post a day na 10
Re: Can Bloggers In Other Niches Have This Many Posts? (Picture by Sanchez01: 6:51am On Sep 19, 2017
lastbaff:
grin grin
Re: Can Bloggers In Other Niches Have This Many Posts? (Picture by MrRichy(m): 6:52am On Sep 19, 2017
op you are an amebor... is it your blog ??

the blogger must be master of copy and paste

2 Likes

Re: Can Bloggers In Other Niches Have This Many Posts? (Picture by choky26(m): 6:53am On Sep 19, 2017
smiley
Re: Can Bloggers In Other Niches Have This Many Posts? (Picture by Compliant(m): 6:53am On Sep 19, 2017
You can even have 1000 post in a month once you set your blog to auto

It is all copy and paste
Re: Can Bloggers In Other Niches Have This Many Posts? (Picture by KnowMore: 6:53am On Sep 19, 2017
Hahahahahh grin
Re: Can Bloggers In Other Niches Have This Many Posts? (Picture by lawrenzi(m): 6:54am On Sep 19, 2017
Copy and paste all the way
Re: Can Bloggers In Other Niches Have This Many Posts? (Picture by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 19, 2017
Master of copy and paste.
Re: Can Bloggers In Other Niches Have This Many Posts? (Picture by UdyOgwoUde(m): 6:54am On Sep 19, 2017
Give her world cup
Re: Can Bloggers In Other Niches Have This Many Posts? (Picture by UncleSnr(m): 6:54am On Sep 19, 2017
On http://blog.projectshamba.com ... it's not quantity but quality.

1 Like

Re: Can Bloggers In Other Niches Have This Many Posts? (Picture by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 19, 2017
lastbaff:
Re: Can Bloggers In Other Niches Have This Many Posts? (Picture by jashar(f): 6:55am On Sep 19, 2017
Filled?
Re: Can Bloggers In Other Niches Have This Many Posts? (Picture by kingrt2(m): 6:59am On Sep 19, 2017
Anyway check out my own blog www.allsportart.
Re: Can Bloggers In Other Niches Have This Many Posts? (Picture by oshemus: 7:00am On Sep 19, 2017
Op if you ate the owner of the blog try change the wordpress logo.
Re: Can Bloggers In Other Niches Have This Many Posts? (Picture by ElTommyBlaq(m): 7:01am On Sep 19, 2017
HenryDion:
If you're talking about copy and paste, then it's possible. If you're working with a team of about 5 writers, it's also possible. But the Nigerian bloggers that I know will rather copy and paste than to sit their ass down and write. That's how they have been copying my post without credit.. It's very heartbreaking to see your hard work copied within a space of seconds.

Just because of them, I have to make my post uncopyable. These guys can be annoying. Writing is not easy, but with practice, you'll become exceptional. If I tell them that 99.9% of my post are mine, they see it as an impossible thing.

I think we bloggers need to run the above campaign. These copy and paste bloggers have given us bad names and it's time to deal with them. It's time to shown them that to reap, you must sow.

sir how did u make ur post uncopyable
Re: Can Bloggers In Other Niches Have This Many Posts? (Picture by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 19, 2017
ElTommyBlaq:

sir how did u make ur post uncopyable

If you're in WordPress, there's a plugin that can do hate.
Re: Can Bloggers In Other Niches Have This Many Posts? (Picture by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 19, 2017
HenryDion:

bro. How do you make ur postd uncopyable?
Re: Can Bloggers In Other Niches Have This Many Posts? (Picture by emmyagi(m): 7:04am On Sep 19, 2017
C and P
Re: Can Bloggers In Other Niches Have This Many Posts? (Picture by Kingdolo(m): 7:06am On Sep 19, 2017
ok
Re: Can Bloggers In Other Niches Have This Many Posts? (Picture by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 19, 2017
Ebuka2016:

bro. How do you make ur postd uncopyable?

If you're on WordPress, there's a plugin that can do that.
Re: Can Bloggers In Other Niches Have This Many Posts? (Picture by ShinyJay22(m): 7:10am On Sep 19, 2017
It's a CTRL V something oh...(In Orezi's voice)
Re: Can Bloggers In Other Niches Have This Many Posts? (Picture by dogstyle007(m): 7:11am On Sep 19, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Can Bloggers In Other Niches Have This Many Posts? (Picture by Citykings(m): 7:28am On Sep 19, 2017
HenryDion:

Drop ur web link lemme show u dat ur uncopyable content will be copied

4 Likes

Re: Can Bloggers In Other Niches Have This Many Posts? (Picture by Emeka71(m): 7:30am On Sep 19, 2017
HenryDion:

If you're on WordPress, there's a plugin that can do that.
Rate this blog www.9jatotalfacts. ; do you see the blog as a copy and paste work;
Re: Can Bloggers In Other Niches Have This Many Posts? (Picture by Emeka71(m): 7:33am On Sep 19, 2017
Citykings:

Don't mind the boy I was wondering how He wants to stop the copy-cats on thier system from copying what they want to copy.

1 Like

Re: Can Bloggers In Other Niches Have This Many Posts? (Picture by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 19, 2017
Citykings:

Lol.. I know it can be copied by a more desperate foolish blogger. I just made it a little bit harder.. I use to run an occasional plagiarism scan and if I see any of my post copied, I report to DMCA immediately.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Create China Virtual Phone Number For Paypal And Whatsapp Verification / How Can I Create A Football Prediction Site Like Zulubet / 7 Best Tools For Bloggers To Correct Grammatical Mistakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.