Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,710 members, 7,802,149 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Please As A Niger Deltan I Support For The Seperation Of Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please As A Niger Deltan I Support For The Seperation Of Nigeria (6087 Views)

Ibos Committed Pogrom And Genocide On Our Race, Niger Deltan Region / The Crocodile A Niger Delta Man Killed (Photo) / Who Is Really A NIGER DELTAN? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please As A Niger Deltan I Support For The Seperation Of Nigeria by julietm123: 12:08am On Sep 04, 2017
They would say nothing. They must sit up and work harder. Datsall
RoyalUc:

I don't understand exactly how the quota system works but if there is no system to ensure people from 'all region' are employed and let's say, the people from the West or East (because they are the educationally advantaged regions) scored the highest and are employed, what do you think people from other regions would say?

2 Likes

Re: Please As A Niger Deltan I Support For The Seperation Of Nigeria by 9jabull: 12:18am On Sep 04, 2017
bayelsaowei:
I got a first hand information that the just concluded NLNG recruitment had to lower the bar for northern graduates to about half the proposed recruitment cut off.

angry angry..I am as angry as mad MAX..

Any Niger deltan who keeps on supporting one nigeria or against true federalism is a compound fool who should be thrown out the door.. angry angry

Can you imagine many qualified candidates were rejected because of the quota system crap and more so in exchange For candidates who scored lower than required by the company

angry angry

Op You suppose anchor on UN charter.
#On Biafra no going back

1 Like

Re: Please As A Niger Deltan I Support For The Seperation Of Nigeria by Nobody: 12:30am On Sep 04, 2017
OP you have not provided any details of the interview or your evidence that you were being discriminated against. Oya expose, give the date and address of the recruitment exercise and your evidence that the candidates from one region of the country were give unfair advantage.
Fellow Danites I won't be able to devote as much time to Danist tasks after today, so please keep the group alive.

We have about 50 members so if we all contribute a little time daily or weekly to recruit new members, supporting, liking and sharing appropriate posts, following other Danites.

I suggest all members pledge a commitment on minimum number of DANist tasks they would contribute from now going forward.

Heres is my pledge:

I pledge to make at least 4 DAN related posts per week and like and share at least 7 posts from DANites per week.

Please DANites , lets get all your pledges ASAP

We support One Nigeria and oppose any form of secession.

DANites are duty bound to
a) Make posts to challenge tribal bigotry,

b) Make posts to challenge agitation to breakup Nigeria,

c) Support other DANite on threads by quoting, liking and sharing sharing their posts.

d) Identify new moniker to be added to members list

e) Follow all listed Danites by clicking "follow" link on their profile page. You get to profile page by clicking on a DANite's moniker or go to url: Nairaland.com/<moniker>

f) Avoid quoting tribalists, secessionists and debating

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
illuminated93, Addy003, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, ediss, maximunimpact, anonynymous, maxiflexy, reel14, Clean2016, isalegan2, ilekokonit, xtianh, drabeey, jumper524, mrmystro, ahmed99, royaluc, dongrea, winterfell007, afobear, quotasystem, nabiz, deleyi20, mujtahida, stagger, Horllamideh, jnrremedy, litmus, shervydman, ikio, iykmann, limitless777, jakd, juneoctober, hati13, panafrican, musicwriter, naijatalktown
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Please copy this block of text and save it on your PC and then paste it to bottom of your posts.

To join our email list send email wetinconsignme@asia.com.

If you want to become a Danite, indicate your interest and you would be added to list by an active established member.
Re: Please As A Niger Deltan I Support For The Seperation Of Nigeria by chairman010: 12:34am On Sep 04, 2017
GenBuhari:
LoL !
DANites have no hate. Other than myself, there many active members of our group who also proud Igbos.

c) Support other DANite on threads by quoting, liking and sharing sharing their posts.

e) Follow all listed Danites by clicking "follow" link on their profile page. You get to profile page by clicking on a DANite's moniker or go to url: Nairaland.com/<moniker>

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
illuminated93, Addy003, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, emeenaka, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, ediss, maximunimpact, anonynymous, maxiflexy, reel14, Clean2016, isalegan2, ilekokonit, xtianh, drabeey, jumper524, mrmystro, ahmed99, royaluc, dongrea, winterfell007, afobear, quotasystem, nabiz, deleyi20, mujtahida, stagger, Horllamideh, jnrremedy, litmus, shervydman, ikio, iykmann, limitless777
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Please copy this block of text and save it on your PC and then paste it to bottom of your posts.

Speak to wetinconsignme about joining our email list.

If you want to become a Danite, indicate your interest and you would be added to list by an active established member.

to think that I almost joined that your group, how can you preach your detribalization whatever and you are here insulting people? just went through your members and I am happy I didn't make the mistake of joining you

11 Likes

Re: Please As A Niger Deltan I Support For The Seperation Of Nigeria by Freemancipation: 12:44am On Sep 04, 2017
Op this is the type of injustices Nnamdi Kanu has been screaming about for years starting from radiobiafra.

The non Igbo niger delta minorities need to put their igbophobia daily diet aside and open their eyes to see the historical and monumental injustice that their people are going through.

If not, your future generations will remain in bondage and will hate you all when they realize how myopic most of you guys are.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please As A Niger Deltan I Support For The Seperation Of Nigeria by Desyner: 12:48am On Sep 04, 2017
Babsmike:
OP.... Calm down . The solution is not in division but in unity Nigeria will stand.
Big toool

2 Likes

Re: Please As A Niger Deltan I Support For The Seperation Of Nigeria by Dillusionist(m): 2:13am On Sep 04, 2017
eyes don deh clear

1 Like

Re: Please As A Niger Deltan I Support For The Seperation Of Nigeria by UncleJJ(m): 2:36am On Sep 04, 2017
julietm123:
What nonsense!
It makes the other party lazy and take things for granted.There must be a level playing ground. We are all Nigerians.

It makes no one lazy. It only goes to show that you are not as intelligent as the candidates from your state.

Why is it so hard to understand that, you will be judged based on your state's performance.

If students from state A's mean mark is 300 and students from state B's mean mark 200. Why should a student from a state A with a total of 250, demand that he should be treated the same way a student from state B with a total of 208 is treated.

If you're are from state A, you need a minimum of 300 marks to scale through. If you are from state B you need a minimum of 200 to scale through.

Why are you complaining? You are simply not as smart as the candidates from state A, and you are from state A.

Your failure simply shows, that several candidate from your state or catchment area are better than you.

Go to the private sector and get a job. After all, your are "qualified". grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please As A Niger Deltan I Support For The Seperation Of Nigeria by UncleJJ(m): 2:58am On Sep 04, 2017
Re: Please As A Niger Deltan I Support For The Seperation Of Nigeria by belente(m): 5:39am On Sep 04, 2017
Nigeria is a fraud

1 Like

Re: Please As A Niger Deltan I Support For The Seperation Of Nigeria by bayelsaowei(m): 7:34am On Sep 04, 2017
Sagay212:

You are nothing but a hopeless ,criminal ipod pig. if you are intelligent enough, you'll be employed...oyel job is not for miscreant who drink palm wine in the morning and start running after bush rat. You ipods are very daft coming up with all sorts of senseless stories to push you daft phantom biafrau.d. show us the cut off that was reduced for northerners to get job. I am actually very surprised you are not blaming afonja for your failure.
i am a bayelsan you fool... angry

The oyel which has polluted our environment is rightly for the indigenous sufferers..you idiot..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please As A Niger Deltan I Support For The Seperation Of Nigeria by bayelsaowei(m): 7:37am On Sep 04, 2017
GenBuhari:
OP you have not provided any details of the interview or your evidence that you were being discriminated against. Oya expose, give the date and address of the recruitment exercise and your evidence that the candidates from one region of the country were give unfair advantage.
Fellow Danites I won't be able to devote as much time to Danist tasks after today, so please keep the group alive.

We have about 50 members so if we all contribute a little time daily or weekly to recruit new members, supporting, liking and sharing appropriate posts, following other Danites.

I suggest all members pledge a commitment on minimum number of DANist tasks they would contribute from now going forward.

Heres is my pledge:

I pledge to make at least 4 DAN related posts per week and like and share at least 7 posts from DANites per week.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
illuminated93, Addy003, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, ediss, maximunimpact, anonynymous, maxiflexy, reel14, Clean2016, isalegan2, ilekokonit, xtianh, drabeey, jumper524, mrmystro, ahmed99, royaluc, dongrea, winterfell007, afobear, quotasystem, nabiz, deleyi20, mujtahida, stagger, Horllamideh, jnrremedy, litmus, shervydman, ikio, iykmann, limitless777
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Speak to wetinconsignme about joining our email list.

you seek for names so that your god and his DSS can move into action to maim the informant on this vital information??..same has happened in NNPC recruitment..what happened to the NNPC recruitment started by the GEJ era
Re: Please As A Niger Deltan I Support For The Seperation Of Nigeria by TheKingIsHere: 8:50am On Sep 04, 2017
RoyalUc:

Is the northernern not a Nigerian? He/she shouldn't enjoy any benfit from the oil industry because oil is not found in their region?
What I am preaching is equity, fairness, tolerance and peaceful coexistence. That's all.

I asked you a question. If oil was found in the north would there have been quota system for those down south?

What benefits are they supposed to get for an establishment (NDDC) which was created for strictly nigerdeltans? Why are there northern executives in NDDC? Would southerners be allowed or employed to hold key positions there if NDDC was established up north?

When they were searching for oil in the north recently, how many Southerners were given top positions to spear head this task?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please As A Niger Deltan I Support For The Seperation Of Nigeria by TheKingIsHere: 8:54am On Sep 04, 2017
chairman010:

to think that I almost joined that your group, how can you preach your detribalization whatever and you are here insulting people? just went through your members and I am happy I didn't make the mistake of joining you

That guy called genbuhari is a hypocrite. The same guy that wanted apc to form a parallel government then is now clamoring for unity everywhere.

The fear of being alone is the beginning of wisdom

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please As A Niger Deltan I Support For The Seperation Of Nigeria by TheKingIsHere: 9:28am On Sep 04, 2017
Bayelsaowei come oh. This is a confirmation of the double standard in this country.

See this thread that made front page :

https://www.nairaland.com/4031378/appointments-nnpc-ohanaeze-afenifere-pandef

This is part of the injustice I was talking about. One ignoramus will come and tell us that it is quota system

1 Like

Re: Please As A Niger Deltan I Support For The Seperation Of Nigeria by bayelsaowei(m): 9:54am On Sep 04, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
Bayelsaowei come oh. This is a confirmation of the double standard in this country.

See this thread that made front page :

https://www.nairaland.com/4031378/appointments-nnpc-ohanaeze-afenifere-pandef

This is part of the injustice I was talking about. One ignoramus will come and tell us that it is quota system
f**k all of them...quota system my assss... the day of reckoning is approaching.

4 Likes

Re: Please As A Niger Deltan I Support For The Seperation Of Nigeria by bayelsaowei(m): 9:57am On Sep 04, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

I asked you a question. If oil was found in the north would there have been quota system for those down south?

What benefits are they supposed to get for an establishment (NDDC) which was created for strictly nigerdeltans? Why are there northern executives in NDDC? Would southerners be allowed or employed to hold key positions there if NDDC was established up north?

When they were searching for oil in the north recently, how many Southerners were given top positions to spear head this task?
forget about that hypocrite.. Just hypocrites all over the country..
Re: Please As A Niger Deltan I Support For The Seperation Of Nigeria by DabuIIIT: 10:03am On Sep 04, 2017
EmeeNaka:
we have not exhausted all options for a better Nigeria, so we should not always resort to secession,which should be a last measure.

maybe by the time u are dead,thats when u will get serious and wake up...

2 Likes

Re: Please As A Niger Deltan I Support For The Seperation Of Nigeria by joeyfire(m): 10:07am On Sep 04, 2017
bayelsaowei:
I got a first hand information that the just concluded NLNG recruitment had to lower the bar for northern graduates to about half the proposed recruitment cut off.

Any Niger deltan who keeps on supporting one nigeria or against true federalism is a compound fool who should be thrown out the door.. angry angry

Can you imagine many qualified candidates were rejected because of the quota system crap and more so in exchange For candidates who scored lower than required by the company

angry angry

"Nigeria's unity is non-negotiable"
"To keep Nigeria one is a task that must be done"

One great indivisible giant of Africa grin

Shikena!!!
Re: Please As A Niger Deltan I Support For The Seperation Of Nigeria by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:15am On Sep 04, 2017
When I opened​ this thread last night after reading op's post walai I no know when begin commit for my eyes. like seriously, this is really painful

2 Likes

Re: Please As A Niger Deltan I Support For The Seperation Of Nigeria by julietm123: 11:55pm On Sep 04, 2017
Are they all Nigerians? That's all I care to know. There is no reason why A and B should be judged based on different pass mark. Good bye. No time for nonsense arguments.
UncleJJ:

It makes no one lazy. It only goes to show that you are not as intelligent as the candidates from your state.

Why is it so hard to understand that, you will be judged based on your state's performance.

If students from state A's mean mark is 300 and students from state B's mean mark 200. Why should a student from a state A with a total of 250, demand that he should be treated the same way a student from state B with a total of 208 is treated.

If you're are from state A, you need a minimum of 300 marks to scale through. If you are from state B you need a minimum of 200 to scale through.

Why are you complaining? You are simply not as smart as the candidates from state A, and you are from state A.

Your failure simply shows, that several candidate from your state or catchment area are better than you.

Go to the private sector and get a job. After all, your are "qualified". grin

3 Likes

Re: Please As A Niger Deltan I Support For The Seperation Of Nigeria by temptnow: 12:12am On Sep 05, 2017
grin grin grin my guy open thread cos of Fulanis have taken over NLNG Jobs. Keep calm, by the time Buhari is done with us we go know how far. Buhari plan is to strangle SS and SE to death. Edwin Clark and avengers have collected their own share left others to go collect their own

5 Likes

Re: Please As A Niger Deltan I Support For The Seperation Of Nigeria by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 06, 2019
Wonders.
Re: Please As A Niger Deltan I Support For The Seperation Of Nigeria by belente(m): 11:34am On May 04, 2020
The truth is that Nigeria as presently constituted can never progress, even in the next one hundred years

1 Like

Re: Please As A Niger Deltan I Support For The Seperation Of Nigeria by belente(m): 11:35am On May 04, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
When I opened​ this thread last night after reading op's post walai I no know when begin commit for my eyes. like seriously, this is really painful
i
Re: Please As A Niger Deltan I Support For The Seperation Of Nigeria by SciLab: 11:47am On May 04, 2020
Dukeprince50 alias 'We SS'.

What do you think about this thread? grin
Re: Please As A Niger Deltan I Support For The Seperation Of Nigeria by dukeprince50: 12:31pm On May 04, 2020
SciLab:
Dukeprince50 alias 'We SS'.

What do you think about this thread? grin
Im on same side with the OP, I do not support one Nigeria either, the thing u have to know Is that I also do not support merging SS and SE together. As a Niger Deltan, I hate to be merged with any other part again be it Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, the greediness from this tribe is actually a pain in my ass. From experience, it shows that Igbos, Hausa, Yoruba value themselves more than other tribe, they can't cohabit and this cause tribal conflict, I want a Nigeria where every one will see his or herself as one, though difference in language and culture but we are one, if that can't happen then the SS are better left on their own. tribal conflict is not that much here as it is in other part of Nigeria
Re: Please As A Niger Deltan I Support For The Seperation Of Nigeria by dukeprince50: 12:36pm On May 04, 2020
bayelsaowei:
we must divide oo for this nonsense to stop..many Niger deltans were rejected for northerners who scored lower to get employed. ..utter rubbish..

We must divide..i support Nnamdi kanu on this..
As a ND, I support division but will not be merged with any of the major tribes, they are too greedy.
Re: Please As A Niger Deltan I Support For The Seperation Of Nigeria by gidgiddy: 12:40pm On May 04, 2020
We must all join hands to see to the peaceful dissolution of the British incorporated colonial fraud called Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Please As A Niger Deltan I Support For The Seperation Of Nigeria by SciLab: 12:42pm On May 04, 2020
GenBuhari:

Heres is my pledge:

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
illuminated93, Addy003, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, ediss, maximunimpact, anonynymous, maxiflexy, reel14, Clean2016, isalegan2, ilekokonit, xtianh, drabeey, jumper524, mrmystro, ahmed99, royaluc, dongrea, winterfell007, afobear, quotasystem, nabiz, deleyi20, mujtahida, stagger, Horllamideh, jnrremedy, litmus, shervydman, ikio, iykmann, limitless777, jakd, juneoctober, hati13, panafrican, musicwriter, naijatalktown
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

To join our email list send email wetinconsignme@asia.com.

How far with this your DANite business?

Una don get physical office? What's the address as I would like come around and see the ugly faces of some of the most cantankerous buharideen tribalists. grin

3 Likes

Re: Please As A Niger Deltan I Support For The Seperation Of Nigeria by dukeprince50: 12:43pm On May 04, 2020
bayelsaowei:

angry angry

My brother, the majority makes the decision, the minority follows. Anybody from ND who wants to be merged with other major tribe is really foolish, let the minorities have a separate country, no Igbo, no Hausa, no Yoruba. GEJ who would have done better for us was a complete idiot.
Re: Please As A Niger Deltan I Support For The Seperation Of Nigeria by Blackking98(m): 12:44pm On May 04, 2020
dukeprince50:
Im on same side with the OP, I do not support one Nigeria either, the thing u have to know Is that I also do not support merging SS and SE together. As a Niger Deltan, I hate to be merged with any other part again be it Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, the greediness from this tribe is actually a pain in my ass. From experience, it shows that Igbos, Hausa, Yoruba value themselves more than other tribe, they can't cohabit and this cause tribal conflict, I want a Nigeria where every one will see his or herself as one, though difference in language and culture but we are one, if that can't happen then the SS are better left on their own. tribal conflict is not that much here as it is in other part of Nigeria
Exactly. We from the SS don't want one Nigeria and we don't also want to be merged with either Igbo or Yoruba in a new country. Do we support Biafra? Yes, Do we want to be part of biafra? No. We'd have our own Niger Delta republic or break up in to smaller republics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ghanaian Disses Nigeria On Twitter, Gets Epic Clapback From A Nigerian (photo) / Nigerians In London Besiege Buhari's House, Shouting "Go Home" / Reprisal Attacks In Plateau (very graphic content)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.