Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Knock Knock!!!.....its Slickest - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Knock Knock!!!.....its Slickest (547 Views)

Knock Out! / The Wail Of A Frustrated Soul: "Oh Mr Doorman, I Knock" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Knock Knock!!!.....its Slickest by Slickest(m): 7:48pm On Sep 03, 2017
Hello people, for those who do not know me, they call me slickest and i write ghost stories. I have written a couple like "ghostful", "the diary" and "the return" in which i intentionally did not conclude, i got my reasons though.
As you all kno if am not writing i do music(stage named ZIDIQ) in which nairaland is not in support of that aspect of my life but they cant hold me back from entertaining people in a scary way. <br>
I&apos;ve had a couple of aces off my sleeves but i had an idea that hasn&apos;t been harnessed.<br>
<br>
So this is how it goes, i put you the readers on the driver&apos;s seat, you all think when we writers take decisions we do it just to ef with you? (Sometimes we do though) but now you all will take decisions that would take us all to the next level of the story. Think before you take that decison because it might get people killed, alot of people. <br>
With this i welcome you to a new era of story telling, a new phase of literature where you think you're the better in taking decisions
<br>
I need you guys to make this work, it would only cotinue if the turn up is right.<br>
Re: Knock Knock!!!.....its Slickest by Divepen1(m): 9:36pm On Sep 03, 2017
use hr in a [ ]
Re: Knock Knock!!!.....its Slickest by Wealthyone: 1:24pm On Sep 04, 2017
Slickkkkkkkkkeeeeeesssssttttttt.....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

DIY Guide: How To Write A Press Release / English Lovers I Need To Write A Letter, Anybody Can Help / F For Fairytales: A Collection Of Short Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.