Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

"Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares (68133 Views)

"RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel / "Shame To You" - Pastor Blasts Members For 'giving God N100 As Offering' (video) / Pastor Adeboye Declares 78 Hours Praise Concert To Mark 78th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by Flashh: 10:55am On Sep 04, 2017
asuustrike2009:

He was joking na. Must you take everything with seriousness
Just shove it.
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 04, 2017
Statsocial:
Who sentenced Ananias and Saphiras to death?

Was it Jesus? grin
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by mykel25(m): 11:03am On Sep 04, 2017
ShyCypher:

Mr. Historian, correct me but this was b4 Jesus came right?

Pastors & other Men of God emulate Jesus not Elisha or Moses (mortals). Jesus NEVER condoned or thought of murder even while being killed (as I pointed out earlier).

So why should a "Pastor" who claims to follow His ways change a 2000+ year old doctrine?

Is he now more knowledgeable than the man he claims to follow?

He said " I ll report him to my daddy " get that clause of action right and don't just be here to hate
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by mykel25(m): 11:08am On Sep 04, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

use Jesus Christ as example, stop hiding under Elisha of old testament

That's y he is not Jesus and cant be Jesus.... He has spoken offend his wife and he ll tell his daddy to seize ur breathe and it shall be so....u can take d dare.... I can bet my balls that u ll DIE cheesy
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 04, 2017
mykel25:

He said " I ll report him to my daddy " get that clause of action right and don't just be here to hate

No, he said:

"I will talk to my Daddy and you’ll sleep and will not wake.” (death)

Why will a Pastor harbour murderous thoughts in his heart?

I await your answer...
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 04, 2017
mykel25:

That's y he is not Jesus and cant be Jesus.... He has spoken offend his wife and he ll tell his daddy to seize ur breathe and it shall be so....u can take d dare.... I can bet my balls that u ll DIE cheesy

If I die, its not because God killed me but whatever deity Adeboye worships behind closed doors.
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by hopefulLandlord: 11:15am On Sep 04, 2017
ShyCypher:

No, he said:
I await your answer...
either he didn't see that part or saw it but ignored anyways
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 04, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

either he didn't see that part or saw it but ignored anyways

grin
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by mykel25(m): 11:16am On Sep 04, 2017
ShyCypher:

If I die, its not because God killed me but whatever deity Adeboye worships behind closed doors.

Then don't dare his GOD..... Men that pleases God get whatever they desire becareful cheesy
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 04, 2017
mykel25:

Then don't dare his GOD..... Men that pleases God get whatever they desire becareful cheesy

Oga stop deviatin' abeg.

The subject matter is why a pastor would wish death on another. Answer that one.

Why do you keep dodgin' that?

This your fiction is gettin' borin'.
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by mykel25(m): 11:22am On Sep 04, 2017
ShyCypher:

No, he said:

I await your answer...

That's because he knew whatever he ask God he ll do.... So don't offend his wife... He just told u what he can't joke with SIMPLE....he's not the one that ll kill you... You ll sleep and won't wake up cuz he ll speak to the giver of life to take it from you that u don't worth it.... FINISH..... when you build a relationship to an extent with your dad whatever you ask he ll do.... Father won't forsake his son.... Whichevery way u put it... He didn't comit murder and he didn't sin
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 04, 2017
mykel25:

That's because he knew whatever he ask God he ll do.... So don't offend his wife... He just told u what he can't joke with SIMPLE....he's not the one that ll kill you... You ll sleep and won't wake up cuz he ll speak to the giver of life to take it from you that u don't worth it.... FINISH..... when you build a relationship to an extent with your dad whatever you ask he ll do.... Father won't forsake his son.... Whichevery way u put it... He didn't comit murder and he didn't sin

That's why he should ask for death?
Of ALL things in the world to request for. Death?

Why didn't he ask God to change their hearts so they see the light & forgive them - just like the Bible said.
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by mykel25(m): 11:28am On Sep 04, 2017
ShyCypher:

Oga stop deviatin' abeg.

The subject matter is why a pastor would wish death on another. Answer that one.

Why do you keep dodgin' that?

This your fiction is gettin' borin'.

I can't answer your question d way you phrased....
He didn't wish death.... He prayed for a judgment that ll lighten d pain the person must have caused him... His anger his judgment he has all d right to it..... Elisha passed judgement based on his anger too
Jesus that's a lamb of God is also the LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH.... this means Jesus can be meek and can be aggressive....its a Tempramental issue... Jesus flogged people buying n selling outta d temple...

So to clear u..... HIS ANGER HIS JUDGMENT.... Respect that n stay clear of his wife grin

1 Like

Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by kurlz(f): 11:30am On Sep 04, 2017
ShyCypher:
Even Jesus scolded Peter for attackin' the guards who hurt him, didn't ask the disciples to revenge those who crucified him on the cross. In other words, murder IS murder - justified or not.

Yet this 'Pastor' will kill (murder).

His brain washed members will come here now & defend him. They might even call it "Holy Kill" becayse he "prayed" for it and didn't do it physically. How is he different from a herbalist who consults a deity to kill another?

Fools.

So you don't understand sarcasm?
why now? don't be blinded by hatred.
ndo!
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by kurlz(f): 11:31am On Sep 04, 2017
Flashh:
"You will kill". That statement isn't holy.

ndo!
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by mykel25(m): 11:34am On Sep 04, 2017
ShyCypher:

That's why he should ask for death?
Of ALL things in the world to request for. Death?

Why didn't he ask God to change their hearts so they see the light & forgive them - just like the Bible said.

His ANGER his JUDGEMENT..... He is human and Tempramental issues are bound... So respect it...
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by Flashh: 11:46am On Sep 04, 2017
kurlz:

ndo!
Stop the act of being silly. Is there anyway, my comment showed any form of hatred?

For your info... I am a RCCG member. So, shut up!
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:49am On Sep 04, 2017
BluntBoy:

You people have taken this scripture out of context. We are all God's anointed. A new priesthood. These yahoo yahoo pastors do not like to be challenged (Just like the Pharisees), that is why they use that verse to shut you up from questioning any of their moves.

This verse has caused a lot of damage in the Church. Because of this verse, accountability and transparency have disappeared from the Church. Pastors can now do whatever they like with church funds without consulting with the members or their representatives. These verses have been abused in a way that makes pastors seem like God to the saints. Every member of the body of saints is supposed to be accountable to one another and each one to God. But today, pastors have made everyone believe that they are accountable only to God so they can do whatever they like without sanctions.

The sheep are deaf. Don't bother to educate them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by Dmec(m): 11:53am On Sep 04, 2017
ShyCypher:
Even Jesus scolded Peter for attackin' the guards who hurt him, didn't ask the disciples to revenge those who crucified him on the cross. In other words, murder IS murder - justified or not.

His brain washed members will come here now & defend him. They might even call it "Holy Kill" becayse he "prayed" for it and didn't do it physically. How is he different from a herbalist who consults a deity to kill another?

Fools.
Are you a fool?
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by deanery(m): 11:58am On Sep 04, 2017
Adeboye went to substantiate why love matters above other considerations. He described love as fire as contained in Hebrews 12:29 and that the fire must be tended to keep it burning.....

Hen12:29....consuming fire there means.... he receives d sacrifice for our atonement
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by akins177(m): 12:10pm On Sep 04, 2017
ShyCypher:

Fools.
. oloriburuku ni e.....dirty useless Islam terrorist
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by suremanpatriot: 12:23pm On Sep 04, 2017
Greatest couple of our time. Congrats!!! Hallelujah!!!!! I receive the blessings upon your marriage.
We all know Pastor Adeboye's prayers can destroy (kill) the works of satan, which he is doing. Tht is the major mission of Christ Jesus to destroy the works of Satan(If you are a knowledge seeker search your bible well to know).
So by now you know the kill that the good Pastor Adeboye talks about.

1 Like

Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by Heryoh: 1:08pm On Sep 04, 2017
elitejosef:

I pity the level of your stupidity
You talk this way bcoz u don't even know the scripture
don't speak evil abt men of God, save ur head nd generation to come
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by Macmoni(m): 1:17pm On Sep 04, 2017
ShyCypher:

Fools.
please try and slap his wife u wont die but his God will make u which u were dead
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by potofruit: 1:28pm On Sep 04, 2017
ShyCypher:

Fools.
May God forgive you in Jesus name. Amen. watch your tongue before the holy ghost fire consume you.
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by rabzy: 2:38pm On Sep 04, 2017
Statsocial:

Who sentenced Ananias and Saphiras to death?

God struck them dead because they knowingly lied before him. They didn't die because they insulted Peter.
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by joeeee240(m): 3:19pm On Sep 04, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

Hello Mr joeeee240
Remember me?
Yes me, I asked you the most stupid questions the last time
I'm so daft.

YH.. I REMEMBER BRO. I REMEMBER grin grin
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by OrdercityWeb: 3:23pm On Sep 04, 2017
joeeee240:

YH.. I REMEMBER BRO. I REMEMBER THAT I AVOIDED YOUR QUESTIONS BECAUSE I'M SO 'SMART' grin grin
That's good of you. Next time know your size wink
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by joeeee240(m): 3:29pm On Sep 04, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

That's good of you. I'm so not your size

YH. YH.. I TOLD YOU EARLIER. RUN ALONG NOW DOGGY. LAST FOR YOU . SEEMS YOU FEEL PAINED grin grin grin
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by staggerman(m): 6:25pm On Sep 04, 2017
ShyCypher:

Fools.

Go and touch Jesus again today. Ashes no go remain. He blinded Saul on his way to Damascus.
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by mofewilkie(m): 11:21am On Sep 05, 2017
ShyCypher:

Fools.

Are you daft?
or can't you read?

He said he will tell GOD.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) / Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Prays, Advises Nigerians / Èjì Ogbè (baba Ifa)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.