Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

The Day My Heart Broke - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Day My Heart Broke (1074 Views)

After My Heart Broke ... Then This Happened (true Life) / My Heart Broke Today / She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Day My Heart Broke by Convos: 8:22pm On Sep 03, 2017
It had been a few months, and I knew something had changed. I didn’t want to believe it, I couldn’t bare the thought. I tried to explain his behaviour away, tried to think that perhaps our problems were circumstantial, and that we would soon overcome the rough patch. But it was not to be overcome, when it was my desire alone.

During that time, love songs rang through my mind like a depressed juke box, as if my soul was singing away its blues. I remember one of them being ‘Can’t stay away from you’ by Gloria Estefan, and another was by Vonda Shepherd, ‘Baby, don’t you break my heart slow’. It was strange because I hadn’t even listened to those songs for a long time. But my heart was already crying, because it knew that it was treacherously held.

I listened to those songs, and the lyrics told my story. His love was slipping through my hands, and there was nothing I could do to turn the tide. And even though I feared that it would destroy me for him to say the words – ‘it’s over’, it was the release I needed to survive the long road to heartbreak, which was the

Read On... http://thenakedconvos.com/day-heart-broke/
Re: The Day My Heart Broke by iMUMUweh(m): 8:26pm On Sep 03, 2017
shocked

thunder faya you home and away

shocked

2 Likes

Re: The Day My Heart Broke by Babsmike(m): 8:29pm On Sep 03, 2017
OP .... You don smoke Oshogbo weed abi?
Re: The Day My Heart Broke by Convos: 2:04pm On Sep 07, 2017
Re: The Day My Heart Broke by Convos: 1:28pm On Sep 18, 2017
Re: The Day My Heart Broke by Convos: 9:37pm On Sep 26, 2017
Read
Re: The Day My Heart Broke by Convos: 10:40pm On Sep 28, 2017
Read...
Re: The Day My Heart Broke by Convos: 6:15pm On Oct 03, 2017
Continue
Re: The Day My Heart Broke by mikejj(m): 6:33pm On Oct 03, 2017
grin who has chain somebody has excaped from sicatric hospital
Re: The Day My Heart Broke by Convos: 7:26pm On Oct 15, 2017
Read..
Re: The Day My Heart Broke by Convos: 8:47pm On Nov 12, 2017
Read...

(1) (Reply)

Flowers / 5 Factors That Turn Nigerians Into Introverts / Why Do Women Tolerate Brothels In Some Neighborhoods?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.