Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

16 Ways To Choose A Wife, According To The Bible - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 16 Ways To Choose A Wife, According To The Bible (27030 Views)

Abel Damina: Breast, Yansh, Brain, Good Cook Do Not Make You A Wife Material But / 15 Ways To Choose A Wife According To The Bible / 16 Ways To Find A Wife According To The Holy Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 Ways To Choose A Wife, According To The Bible by 50shadesofme: 9:43am On Sep 10, 2017
Hilarious indeed sadly everything has evolved those days and these days those rules become irrelevant things are not as they were during that particular period so its really non applicable nor doable it could actually cause one more harm than good. It is the old testament the new testament was a renewal of God's agreement with mankind so its definitely not applicable
#justsaying
Re: 16 Ways To Choose A Wife, According To The Bible by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 10, 2017
Which method should I use now ? undecided
Re: 16 Ways To Choose A Wife, According To The Bible by NothingDoMe: 9:45am On Sep 10, 2017
Humanistme:

how is it blasphemy?

lalasticlala do you agree?
Nobody knows the water lalasticala drinks from. Whether e be impartial judge, honorable time keeper, or co-debator.
Re: 16 Ways To Choose A Wife, According To The Bible by squarelead(m): 9:45am On Sep 10, 2017
Good one OP, but there is this particular question that bothers my mind. Is there one perfect or right person you must marry.? And how many bone of our bone do we have, is it just one. And what if the bone of my bone is in Argentina and am here in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 16 Ways To Choose A Wife, According To The Bible by mykel25(m): 9:45am On Sep 10, 2017
No 2 support lashing b4 marriage.... I'm cool with that cheesy
Re: 16 Ways To Choose A Wife, According To The Bible by 50shadesofme: 9:45am On Sep 10, 2017
This is the old testament
Re: 16 Ways To Choose A Wife, According To The Bible by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 10, 2017
50shadesofme:
Hilarious indeed sadly everything has evolved those days and these days those rules become irrelevant things are not as they were during that particular period so its really non applicable nor doable it could actually cause one more harm than good #justsaying
True... most of the method will put you into trouble in present day!

1 Like

Re: 16 Ways To Choose A Wife, According To The Bible by mykel25(m): 9:47am On Sep 10, 2017
Evaberry:

Be keeping space oooo
Re: 16 Ways To Choose A Wife, According To The Bible by Dannidom(m): 9:47am On Sep 10, 2017
Chai! That no2 make brain die.
Re: 16 Ways To Choose A Wife, According To The Bible by Deckylicious(m): 9:47am On Sep 10, 2017
17: Find a pastor's daughter and get her pregnant.. ��
Re: 16 Ways To Choose A Wife, According To The Bible by sexaddict08(m): 9:49am On Sep 10, 2017
off to grab a woman on the street
Re: 16 Ways To Choose A Wife, According To The Bible by chiraqDemon(m): 9:51am On Sep 10, 2017
lionness:
The Bible is Defunct...The only thing it preaches that is Eternal is Faith...Faith is timeless...but everything else in it, follow at your own peril.
Now, back to the issue of taking a wife: use your brain...and your heart...if you like, follow the Bible...take a prostitute, or go and serve some Baba Olowo for 7 years, and another 7 years, and waste 14 years of your life trying to get some rich man's daughter...the bible tells stories of brave old dead prophets, we are not in their time...this is 2017, not 100 BC or 100 AD...even if Jesus Christ was to come back, his preaching and teachings will be entirely different from those in the Bible, and these current flocks of pastors will be the same people to kill him.
Lmao. True tho. His teachings will change to fit in with the times

1 Like

Re: 16 Ways To Choose A Wife, According To The Bible by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:53am On Sep 10, 2017
rocking numba "6" like kilode! cool
Re: 16 Ways To Choose A Wife, According To The Bible by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 10, 2017
and the women had no fųcking say in the matter cheesy it must have been so easy for the likes of toks2008 ancient kinda guy.

www.evilbible.com
Re: 16 Ways To Choose A Wife, According To The Bible by sodsak: 9:59am On Sep 10, 2017
i think only a crazy person will believe those words came from God.I can give a better advice than that
Re: 16 Ways To Choose A Wife, According To The Bible by shumuel(m): 10:02am On Sep 10, 2017
braine:
Many of us may find some of them funny tho...

Source

Kikiki Lol grin yes i do, very funny
Re: 16 Ways To Choose A Wife, According To The Bible by Chiscomax(m): 10:04am On Sep 10, 2017
lol! the number 5 there, dem use woman wage kola give the guy
Re: 16 Ways To Choose A Wife, According To The Bible by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 10, 2017
dingbang:
Number two is Lit...
that's RAPE

1 Like

Re: 16 Ways To Choose A Wife, According To The Bible by Fingerprinter(m): 10:09am On Sep 10, 2017
NothingDoMe:
Which wisdom Madam? This is blasphemy!

See how you were quick to shout blasphemy. Are all the things in the post not in your Bible?

1 Like

Re: 16 Ways To Choose A Wife, According To The Bible by sheguy(m): 10:10am On Sep 10, 2017
braine:
Many of us may find some of them funny tho...

Source
Re: 16 Ways To Choose A Wife, According To The Bible by Daxyd4realzy(m): 10:11am On Sep 10, 2017
Xionez:
That Option 12 dey somehow. Its like ordering from Jumia.
Just "login" to a village wedding and "pre-order" your wife then later send your people to pick it up.
If you are not fast enough, pesin fit just "cancel" your order and you've gotta start again. In some cases, the offer is not in the market.

Women have suffered.
grin
Xionez:
That Option 12 dey somehow. Its like ordering from Jumia.
Just "login" to a village wedding and "pre-order" your wife then later send your people to pick it up.
If you are not fast enough, pesin fit just "cancel" your order and you've gotta start again. In some cases, the offer is not in the market.

Women have suffered.
Re: 16 Ways To Choose A Wife, According To The Bible by dingbang(m): 10:14am On Sep 10, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

that's RAPE
I know.. But he is going to marry her. So she is covered .. He will love her and take good care of her
Re: 16 Ways To Choose A Wife, According To The Bible by madridguy(m): 10:15am On Sep 10, 2017
This is serious.
Re: 16 Ways To Choose A Wife, According To The Bible by Yomboy4ever(m): 10:16am On Sep 10, 2017
benosky:
I will go for number 7.
A rib is not too much of sacrifice.
I will just get me some ak47 in case the serpent decide to come with another apple. grin

serpent will not show up again not becoz of ur Ak47 but coz lalastical and the entire nairaland snake eaters association.
Re: 16 Ways To Choose A Wife, According To The Bible by sisisioge: 10:16am On Sep 10, 2017
grin grin grin. ...thank God for old things are pass away. Everyman for himself now, God for us all. Hallelujah!
Re: 16 Ways To Choose A Wife, According To The Bible by Immaculate909(m): 10:18am On Sep 10, 2017
ajokebelle:
@ number 2--- does that mean the Bible encourages premarital sex?

Nope, try to read some verses that preceded or followed the verses given above you'll see there are consequences for each of the ways of finding a wife stated above.
Re: 16 Ways To Choose A Wife, According To The Bible by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 10, 2017
jaymejate:
simple thing...

Marry Your Friend

that number one tho...
And did that 3 mean bible recommended Olosho

chai angry
Yeaaa!
Re: 16 Ways To Choose A Wife, According To The Bible by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 10, 2017
dingbang:
I know.. But he is going to marry her. So she is covered .. He will love her and take good care of her

May your daughters be raped by men they don't want so that they will later marry them and take care of them so they are covered.

A man's world is so lit grin mhen
Re: 16 Ways To Choose A Wife, According To The Bible by dingbang(m): 10:30am On Sep 10, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

May your daughters be raped by men they don't want so that they will later marry them and take care of them so they are covered.

A man's world is so lit grin mhen
lmao.. Don't say that darling.. Who knows, you may be their mother in future wink
Re: 16 Ways To Choose A Wife, According To The Bible by centboy123456(m): 10:30am On Sep 10, 2017
mykel25:
No 2 support lashing b4 marriage.... I'm cool with that cheesy

hello sir can u tell me the meaning of lashing I don't understand u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man 'Poisoned While Sleeping' In Delta, Survives Attack (Photos) / Female Pastor Asks Members To Give N21,000. Daddy Freeze Reacts / Armed Robber Caught At The Lords Chosen Church In Ondo,Tied With Rope(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.