Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

How To Compliment A Girl Personality - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Compliment A Girl Personality (7652 Views)

The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile / Romance Section Special........compliment A Moniker( Just For Fun) / How To Compliment A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Compliment A Girl Personality by Cockyzy(m): 7:32pm On Feb 23, 2010
I would love to be enlightened on how to compliment her personality and what to say that would come across as personality-compliments.Thanks.
Re: How To Compliment A Girl Personality by frprof(m): 8:00pm On Feb 23, 2010
Begin with a smile (not laughing). Then look right into her eyes. Just describe what u see. What folows is generated. But if u fail, pls get me to do it for u. Its free. No payment.
Re: How To Compliment A Girl Personality by frprof(m): 9:28pm On Feb 24, 2010
If u need my phone number when she comes. Do let me know smiley
Re: How To Compliment A Girl Personality by omega25red(m): 9:42pm On Feb 24, 2010
Cockyzy:

I would love to be enlightened on how to compliment her personality and what to say that would come across as personality-compliments.Thanks.
Try picking your tongue up from the ground first because she is so hot then take the time to ask meaningful questions besides "can i know you" that way you can get to know things about her personality which you can compliment.

simple enough
Re: How To Compliment A Girl Personality by Duniverse(m): 11:14pm On Feb 24, 2010
frprof:

Begin with a smile (not laughing). Then look right into her eyes. Just describe what u see. What folows is generated. But if u fail, pls get me to do it for u. Its free. No payment.
frprof:

you are really a prof.
Re: How To Compliment A Girl Personality by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 25, 2010
I've heard you. I will get back to you.
Re: How To Compliment A Girl Personality by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 25, 2010
well depends on the girl and her kind of personality. If she is honest, compliment her on that.
if she is reliable, compliment her on that, if she is loving and caring, compliment her on that. what am
trying to say is, give her compliments on what you find attractive about her personality.

(1) (Reply)

Some Beautiful Love Moments Ever Captured. / See The Longest Boobs In The World / Sex Master ? My Mysterious Sex Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.