Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,836 members, 7,802,675 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out (38323 Views)

Lagos-Abeokuta Road: Bad Condition Of Road Worry Motorists [Picture] / A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) / Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by benjamin7897: 7:28am On Sep 04, 2017
O’ God look at my people’s road- A lady cries out as she visit her town Abbi in Enugu State

A face user Ezugwu Uchenna share these photos and wrote;
This is Urobo and Abbi road , O my God look at my people’s road, I fell down in that river called ebere with OKADA man but I thank God I did wound and am back.
Urobo and Abbi are two communities in Uzo-Uwani LG in Enugu State.

We encourage Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi to assist those community in the state.

http://degolden.com/o-god-look-peoples-road-lady-cries-visit-town-abbi-enugu-state-photos/

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by ipobarecriminals: 7:32am On Sep 04, 2017
cool cheesy cool cool wink biafra capital. poto republic

118 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by delishpot: 7:45am On Sep 04, 2017
They will build it after they have finished acquiring houses in the UK, Dubai, Abuja, Lagos and then built at least 1 hotel in a major Naija state. Till then, you guys have to endure that road o.

108 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 04, 2017
There are no places in Nigeria without these kind of road.
It may not be in the town though.

I hope these tribal bigots won't take over the thread.

They took over already.

51 Likes

Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by zionmade1: 7:49am On Sep 04, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
grin wink coolFixed. cool
yes I will also tell myself that because no matter who is involved or where the person comes from I rather shut my mouth than to make fun of someone's agony
Sometimes I wonder how on earth homo sapiens like u degraded so much to be reasoning like simians

28 Likes

Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by zionmade1: 7:51am On Sep 04, 2017
LoudNdclear:

Leave that lunatic, you should have known by now ..... na hustle he dey, he is trying to be popular.
sometimes people are just irritating. And u might be surprised that the Randy might even be an undergraduate or a jobless graduate

7 Likes

Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by wristbangle: 7:55am On Sep 04, 2017
It's almost everywhere in the country.

11 Likes

Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by Tolexander: 7:57am On Sep 04, 2017
benjamin7897:
O’ God look at my people’s road- A lady cries out as she visit her town Abbi in Enugu State

A face user Ezugwu Uchenna share these photos and wrote;
This is Urobo and Abbi road , O my God look at my people’s road, I fell down in that river called ebere with OKADA man but I thank God I did wound and am back.
Urobo and Abbi are two communities in Uzo-Uwani LG in Enugu State.

the lady is meant to be blamed!

Why on earth would she board an "okada" over a river?
She should have tried taking a canoe or ferry on the river now!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by thesicilian: 7:58am On Sep 04, 2017
The so called Biafrans should go home and develop their 'country' instead of dragging other people's land with them.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by tochivitus(m): 10:14am On Sep 04, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
cool cheesy cool cool wink biafra capital. poto republic

36 Likes

Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by crackerspub: 10:16am On Sep 04, 2017
[[s]quote author=thesicilian post=60111614]The so called Biafrans should go home and develop their 'country' instead of dragging other people's land with them.[/quote][/s]

Afonja must you always comment on our thread

14 Likes

Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 04, 2017
thesicilian:
The so called Biafrans should go home and develop their 'country' instead of dragging other people's land with them.

This is what baffles millions of Nigerians. They don't want to develop that place but want to remain in other Nigerian cities to be tormenting the indigenous population with cries of marginalization. Their matter na siddon look ooo as they can't be challenged verbally as they can insult for Africa.

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by ERockson: 10:52am On Sep 04, 2017
I know in your mind you are blaming Buhari for this, but your governor should be blamed for this road.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by biggerboyc(m): 11:17am On Sep 04, 2017
First of all, is it a federal road, NO. Blame your state Govt

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by Amberon11: 11:17am On Sep 04, 2017
Start making money, check my signature.
Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by Johnbusky: 11:18am On Sep 04, 2017
Hold your IPOB Nnamdi Kanu responsible...So much for their agitation

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by tossie101(f): 11:18am On Sep 04, 2017
Hm

1 Like

Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by PearlStreet(m): 11:18am On Sep 04, 2017
That is the Biafran Deep Sea Port

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by 1miccza: 11:18am On Sep 04, 2017
wristbangle:
It's almost everywhere in the country.

it is o God save Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by maxiuc(m): 11:18am On Sep 04, 2017
Is their no billionaire in that community

Thanks to chief Dr Leo Stan Ekeh

CEO zinox computers

We the entire ubomiri community celebrate this man

Every community is blessed with someone who can single handedly do something without involving government

4 Likes

Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by HumorMe(m): 11:18am On Sep 04, 2017
..but thank God i did wound.. grin
Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by Queenext: 11:19am On Sep 04, 2017
This no be road,na river
Re: Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out by mustymatic(m): 11:20am On Sep 04, 2017
Kanu is working to get it fixed don't worry grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Burial Photos Of Dr. Chinelo Megafu / Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER / Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.