Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Chacha Eke Rocks Native Attire In New Picture With Daughter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chacha Eke Rocks Native Attire In New Picture With Daughter (28181 Views)

"Mercy Aigbe Looking Like A Sex Doll" - Fan Reacts To Actress' New Picture / Ini Edo Rocks Ibibio Traditional Attire In New Photos (Photos) / Temi Otedola Rocks Native Attire In New Picture.(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chacha Eke Rocks Native Attire In New Picture With Daughter by Onogiede(m): 12:41pm On Sep 04, 2017
I EFEDANIEL desire a pretty elegant lady as dis with brain
Re: Chacha Eke Rocks Native Attire In New Picture With Daughter by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 04, 2017
Di's woman use to b a black beauty,wonder wot happened to her once beautiful black skin
Re: Chacha Eke Rocks Native Attire In New Picture With Daughter by marwanafrica: 12:48pm On Sep 04, 2017
mouth twistter
Re: Chacha Eke Rocks Native Attire In New Picture With Daughter by handsomebanana(m): 1:00pm On Sep 04, 2017
NollywoodFreak:
you are the reasn why white treat africans as trash

Hehehehehe

see STORY

u wan force perZn wTch naija film

Una jst lyk 2 fynd tinz wey nor dey

Smh
Re: Chacha Eke Rocks Native Attire In New Picture With Daughter by simbol(f): 1:14pm On Sep 04, 2017
Beautiful mum and daughter.
Re: Chacha Eke Rocks Native Attire In New Picture With Daughter by Charisman: 1:21pm On Sep 04, 2017
lovely
Re: Chacha Eke Rocks Native Attire In New Picture With Daughter by ashawopikin(m): 1:47pm On Sep 04, 2017
She is looking cha cha grin
Re: Chacha Eke Rocks Native Attire In New Picture With Daughter by EternalTruth: 2:06pm On Sep 04, 2017
ciggy000:
cha cha was my classmate in school EBSU class of 03 accountancy
03 set u mean? But the girl isn't even up to 26.
Re: Chacha Eke Rocks Native Attire In New Picture With Daughter by shogsman(m): 2:59pm On Sep 04, 2017
The filter is amazing
Re: Chacha Eke Rocks Native Attire In New Picture With Daughter by ciggy000(m): 3:15pm On Sep 04, 2017
EternalTruth:
03 set u mean? But the girl isn't even up to 26.
that is cos she has a young looks but does not change the fact that we were class mates in college
Re: Chacha Eke Rocks Native Attire In New Picture With Daughter by EternalTruth: 3:17pm On Sep 04, 2017
ciggy000:

that is cos she has a young looks but does not change the fact that we were class mates in college
college? I take it as secondary school you mean
Re: Chacha Eke Rocks Native Attire In New Picture With Daughter by ladykolly(f): 5:24pm On Sep 04, 2017
grin grin
Sugarcious:
Beautiful. Btw who is she? I don't watch nollywood.
if u dont kn her,Y mention nollywood grin
Sugarcious:
Beautiful. Btw who is she? I don't watch nollywood.
if u dont kn her,Y mention nollywood
Re: Chacha Eke Rocks Native Attire In New Picture With Daughter by jevic(m): 7:42pm On Sep 04, 2017
Why paint the innocent girl's lips?
Re: Chacha Eke Rocks Native Attire In New Picture With Daughter by Akposkibo(m): 8:01pm On Sep 04, 2017
We are all affected in one way or the other. Lets use every means possible to get the message out there. Don't fold your arms. If you are on Twitter, tweet us #JAMB_COC_WHALA or JAMB in general with at least 10 tweets. We need to trend today.
If you're on Facebook spread the word to all Aspirant groups.
Re: Chacha Eke Rocks Native Attire In New Picture With Daughter by Jochabed(f): 5:52pm On Jun 09, 2020
MirJay:
she still looks fukable tho
You need Jesus.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Williams Uchemba To Help The Plantain Hawker Sleeping By The Roadside / AY Shows Off His White Mercedes G-wagon - Pictures / 2023: Nobody Should Annoy Me, Cast Your Vote – Falz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.