Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,375 members, 7,808,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

A Notorious Kidnapper Nnadi Daniel Arrested By Police In Enugu - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Notorious Kidnapper Nnadi Daniel Arrested By Police In Enugu (23204 Views)

Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) / Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency / Police Killed 'Bobby Devil' A Notorious Gang Leader In Rivers State (Graphic Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Notorious Kidnapper Nnadi Daniel Arrested By Police In Enugu by Unimaginable123: 12:10pm On Sep 04, 2017
voicelez:
where is evans?? I don't trust these men in black sometimes
Evans has been charged to court where judge ordered that he should be remanded in kirikiri
Re: A Notorious Kidnapper Nnadi Daniel Arrested By Police In Enugu by ekems2017(f): 12:10pm On Sep 04, 2017
Malaysia forest in Nigeria? And igbo land? I hail una jara

1 Like

Re: A Notorious Kidnapper Nnadi Daniel Arrested By Police In Enugu by Barfibassey(m): 12:11pm On Sep 04, 2017
AnkaraStyles:
Nigerian Police, if you're sure his a notoriuos kidnapper please do send sone bullets through his head.
You should'nt have arrested him.

Meanwhile Ladies See My Signature for beautiful Ankara styles you can rock to work this new week
it seems u like guns me to i do like guns,maybe we try hangingout someday.
Re: A Notorious Kidnapper Nnadi Daniel Arrested By Police In Enugu by omooba969(m): 12:15pm On Sep 04, 2017
SaiNigeria:
liars ....The arrested guy is one those guys that killed a vigilante head who collected money from the Fulanis to pave way for the Fulanis massacre in Uzo-uwani.

This is one of the reasons I so much hate this country.....no truth

You should have countered this post by referencing your claim.

Ranting wouldn't change things. cool

2 Likes

Re: A Notorious Kidnapper Nnadi Daniel Arrested By Police In Enugu by AnkaraStyles(f): 12:18pm On Sep 04, 2017
Barfibassey:
it seems u like guns me to i do like guns,maybe we try hangingout someday.
Yea and probably shoot you in the.. *** lipsrsealed
Re: A Notorious Kidnapper Nnadi Daniel Arrested By Police In Enugu by cumbak60: 12:22pm On Sep 04, 2017
When are they going to start arresting herdsmen terrorist? Make them continue. angry
Re: A Notorious Kidnapper Nnadi Daniel Arrested By Police In Enugu by SaiNigeria: 12:27pm On Sep 04, 2017
omooba969:

You should have countered this post by referencing your claim.

Ranting wouldn't change things. cool

You are the one to shut up and stop ranting.

The arrested guy is a vigilante member who belonged to the group that tortured their former leader to death for playing a role in the massacre in Uzo uwani.

I know what I m talking about.
Re: A Notorious Kidnapper Nnadi Daniel Arrested By Police In Enugu by ipobarecriminals: 12:28pm On Sep 04, 2017
cool cool angry sad grin cool sad sad grin sad I know dis man,he's one of the BIAFRA SECRET SERVICE.

3 Likes

Re: A Notorious Kidnapper Nnadi Daniel Arrested By Police In Enugu by omooba969(m): 12:32pm On Sep 04, 2017
SaiNigeria:

You are the one to shut up and stop ranting.

The arrested guy is a vigilante member who belonged to the group that tortured their former leader to death for playing a role in the massacre in Uzo uwani.

I know what I m talking about.

Then REFERENCE your claim or forever remain silent. grin

1 Like

Re: A Notorious Kidnapper Nnadi Daniel Arrested By Police In Enugu by Butterworth: 12:38pm On Sep 04, 2017
daomi:
na dem way

You mean your father brother
Re: A Notorious Kidnapper Nnadi Daniel Arrested By Police In Enugu by haryorbarmie83(m): 12:41pm On Sep 04, 2017
Report the crime to Kanu immediately.
Re: A Notorious Kidnapper Nnadi Daniel Arrested By Police In Enugu by wristbangle: 12:44pm On Sep 04, 2017
I hope some people making unnecessary noise about Ogun state would realise issue of kidnapping, ritualist and "skull mining" brand name would realise this fetish/wicked acts spam across the nation and continent of africa.
Re: A Notorious Kidnapper Nnadi Daniel Arrested By Police In Enugu by Chibuhealth(f): 1:00pm On Sep 04, 2017
Ogashub:
I wonder what would be of the so called Biafra when it is fubally archived

Evans Igbo biafran
Killed Catholic priest IMO Biafra
Dan notorious kidnapper Enugu Biafra
Baby factories south east Biafra
Drug peddlers biafrans
Uzubolu killings anambra Biafra
Fake drugs,foods,clothes Biafra
thunder strike you and your generation there!! is it in Igbo land things like that has happened? Goat
Re: A Notorious Kidnapper Nnadi Daniel Arrested By Police In Enugu by sniperr007(m): 1:00pm On Sep 04, 2017
SaiNigeria:
liars ....The arrested guy is one those guys that killed a vigilante head who collected money from the Fulanis to pave way for the Fulanis massacre in Uzo-uwani.

This is one of the reasons I so much hate this country.....no truth

Why should we believe your story and I its true, the vigilante head was an evil man
Re: A Notorious Kidnapper Nnadi Daniel Arrested By Police In Enugu by SaiNigeria: 1:06pm On Sep 04, 2017
Re: A Notorious Kidnapper Nnadi Daniel Arrested By Police In Enugu by Oladeleeleniyan(m): 1:07pm On Sep 04, 2017
undecidedna demdem.....the ipob miscreants..
Re: A Notorious Kidnapper Nnadi Daniel Arrested By Police In Enugu by SaiNigeria: 1:10pm On Sep 04, 2017
sniperr007:

Why should we believe your story and I its true, the vigilante head was an evil man

He collected millions of Naira from the Fulanis so other members after realizing it abducted him and decided to torture him until he coughs out all the money he was given.

It was sad however as the evil man gave up the ghost midway. Check it out that the whole event occurred immediately after the Fulani massacre in Nimbo.

The government later banned the vigilante group and labeled them kidnappers thus declaring all of them wanted

https://thewhistler.ng/story/police-arrest-alleged-killers-of-uzo-uwani-lga-s-cso-find-his-corpse-in-malaysian-forest/
Re: A Notorious Kidnapper Nnadi Daniel Arrested By Police In Enugu by SaiNigeria: 1:17pm On Sep 04, 2017
I weep for my people......NO TRUTH IN THE WORLD.

This is one of the reason i will never believe the Nigerian police again.

LIARS
Re: A Notorious Kidnapper Nnadi Daniel Arrested By Police In Enugu by Barfibassey(m): 1:20pm On Sep 04, 2017
AnkaraStyles:
Yea and probably shoot you in the.. *** lipsrsealed

Re: A Notorious Kidnapper Nnadi Daniel Arrested By Police In Enugu by YUSUFAALIKALI(m): 1:36pm On Sep 04, 2017
WHAT THE YOU WANT US TO DO NOW
Re: A Notorious Kidnapper Nnadi Daniel Arrested By Police In Enugu by omooba969(m): 1:49pm On Sep 04, 2017
SaiNigeria:

https://thewhistler.ng/story/police-arrest-alleged-killers-of-uzo-uwani-lga-s-cso-find-his-corpse-in-malaysian-forest/

I knew you would come up with nonsense, so what has the link got to do with this post if I may ask. Is Daniel Nnadi not different from Chijioke Ozor/Anselem Ngana? Is your brain overheating or what?

Guy, I hate when one tries to play on my intelligence especially when all indications point to how stüpid that individual is.

Abeg swerve into the lagoon. cool
Re: A Notorious Kidnapper Nnadi Daniel Arrested By Police In Enugu by omooba969(m): 1:51pm On Sep 04, 2017
SaiNigeria:
I weep for my people......NO TRUTH IN THE WORLD.

This is one of the reason i will never believe the Nigerian police again.

LIARS

STFU chicken. grin

1 Like

Re: A Notorious Kidnapper Nnadi Daniel Arrested By Police In Enugu by omooba969(m): 1:53pm On Sep 04, 2017
SaiNigeria:

He collected millions of Naira from the Fulanis so other members after realizing it abducted him and decided to torture him until he coughs out all the money he was given.

It was sad however as the evil man gave up the ghost midway. Check it out that the whole event occurred immediately after the Fulani massacre in Nimbo.

The government later banned the vigilante group and labeled them kidnappers thus declaring all of them wanted

I think you're stuck in your delusion. grin

Biko check the meaning of delusion. cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Notorious Kidnapper Nnadi Daniel Arrested By Police In Enugu by SaiNigeria: 1:57pm On Sep 04, 2017
omooba969:

I think you're stuck in your delusion. grin

Biko check the meaning of delusion. cheesy

I wouldn't have replied your infantile rants if I knew you are this stupid and idiotic.

You said I should provide reference which I did only for you start foaming in the mouth like your epileptic and bedridden father at the village.
Re: A Notorious Kidnapper Nnadi Daniel Arrested By Police In Enugu by omooba969(m): 2:05pm On Sep 04, 2017
SaiNigeria:

I wouldn't have replied your infantile rants if I knew you are this stupid and idiotic.

You said I should provide reference which I did only for you start foaming in the mouth like your epileptic and bedridden father at the village.

Indeed you're stuck in your delusion, what has the link got to do with this post? The police only nabbed two suspects Chijioke Ozor & Anselem Ngana, is Daniel Nnadi mentioned in that crap you posted? Are you one of the hoodlums on the run? It appears you know much about their dealings.

Nonsense. cool

1 Like

Re: A Notorious Kidnapper Nnadi Daniel Arrested By Police In Enugu by salesforce: 2:11pm On Sep 04, 2017
Good
Re: A Notorious Kidnapper Nnadi Daniel Arrested By Police In Enugu by omooba969(m): 2:13pm On Sep 04, 2017
SaiNigeria:

Since you're unable to demonstrate any traits of intelligent convo, you resort to being nasty. smiley Do you know my father? You appear to be a brand new fool coz your delusional mind is off the wall.

You really don't wanna start, do you? grin

F*cker ! cool

1 Like

Re: A Notorious Kidnapper Nnadi Daniel Arrested By Police In Enugu by SaiNigeria: 2:21pm On Sep 04, 2017
omooba969:

Since you're unable to demonstrate any traits of intelligent convo, you resort to being nasty. smiley Do you know my father? You appear to be a brand new fool coz your delusional mind is off the wall.

You really don't wanna start, do you? grin

F*cker ! cool

You are a very big fool. Now check this out:

He said the suspect was implicated in the alleged kidnap and murder of Enechi Ejiofor and Emmanuel Okeja on Dec. 13, 2016 and Jan. 3, 2017.
He also stated that the suspect participated in other kidnappings, robbery, murder, burglary, stealing and other vices that had taken place in the area and its environs in the past.

Already regretting replying you at first place lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: A Notorious Kidnapper Nnadi Daniel Arrested By Police In Enugu by SaiNigeria: 2:24pm On Sep 04, 2017
I hate arguing with idiots, imbeciles and liars lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: A Notorious Kidnapper Nnadi Daniel Arrested By Police In Enugu by andyanders: 3:00pm On Sep 04, 2017
Only execution by firing the convicts can reduce the rate at which young men get involved in kidnapping.
Re: A Notorious Kidnapper Nnadi Daniel Arrested By Police In Enugu by ACE1010: 3:05pm On Sep 04, 2017
This is what they are known for!!! Biafra land, I hail una ooo!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Singer, Mocheddah Blows Hot As Ikeja Electric Shuts Down Over 9 Transformers / Fraudsters Defraud Us-based Businessman Of N33million (photo) / Nandi Drenkat: Police Arrest 2 More Suspects In UNIJOS Lecturer’s Killing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.