Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,523 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:51 PM

Transcription And Subtitling Account For Sale - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Transcription And Subtitling Account For Sale (895 Views)

Captions And Subtitling / TRANSCRIPTION JOB OPPORTUNITY... Interested? Open This Thread. / Exclusive : Earn $500 Per Month As A Transcription Expert On Fiverr. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transcription And Subtitling Account For Sale by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 04, 2017
Hello guys. I have a transcription and Subtitling account for sale. It's already approved and has some cash inside.

You must have a PayPal account and you must be good at both service as the account can be terminated if your service is poor.

I'm also ready to take you on a one-on-one tutorial on how to transcribe or subtitle videos if you're ready to pay.

Send a pm to get my contact if you're interested.
Re: Transcription And Subtitling Account For Sale by solepager(m): 2:07pm On Sep 04, 2017
Martins301:
Hello guys. I have a transcription and Subtitling account for sale. It's already approved and has some cash inside.

You must have a PayPal account and you must be good at both service as the account can be terminated if your service is poor.

I'm also ready to take you on a one-on-one tutorial on how to transcribe or subtitle videos if you're ready to pay.

Send a pm to get my contact if you're interested.

Which transcription site are you using? pls
Re: Transcription And Subtitling Account For Sale by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 04, 2017
solepager:

Which transcription site are you using? pls

Send a pm. Can't reveal anything here
Re: Transcription And Subtitling Account For Sale by solepager(m): 2:57pm On Sep 04, 2017
Martins301:

Send a pm. Can't reveal anything here

check ur mail
Re: Transcription And Subtitling Account For Sale by sainaF: 8:58am On Sep 09, 2017
Is this still available
Re: Transcription And Subtitling Account For Sale by ayodeji481(m): 7:53am On Sep 20, 2017
Check ur mail

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Up Too 1000$ Per Day Follow This Link / 5 Top Sites To Download Free Intellectual Resources - Chip.ng / Things I'm Learning Fast About Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.