Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,435 members, 7,781,272 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:33 AM

Holiness And Eternity With God Are Inseparable - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Holiness And Eternity With God Are Inseparable (338 Views)

Children Of God Are Peacemakers 1 / Eternity With God In View / Holiness And Eternity With God Are Inseparable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Holiness And Eternity With God Are Inseparable by enshy: 9:28am On Sep 04, 2017
Good Morning All,
'What will it profit a man if he gains the whole world and loses his soul or what can a man give in exchange for his soul?'
Please let all Christians take time out in quietness before God to appraise themselves, God can't be mocked nor deceived. The separation between Sheep and Goats at the end of life shall be done by Jesus, you can be sure there will be no mistakes.
God knows them that are his...You might have the cloke of righteousness, the look of purity, the talk of godliness but your heart isn't right with God, I'm afraid you will end up like the cheap prostitute, the drug lord, the atheist or murderer... You seem to have a form of godliness but you deny the power thereof...
Awake to righteousness and sin not...Cleanse yourselves from all filthiness of flesh and spirit...Stay within limits of Grace and don't abuse your freedom...Walk by the Spirit's leading not by carnal zeal and emotions.
Seek Holiness, pray Holiness, cry Holiness, preach Holiness, practice Holiness, dream Holiness, let it be the only goal of every heaven bound Christian....Set the standards high, restore the ancient landmarks set by our Fathers..
The only way to eternal life with God is Holiness....Anything short of this leads to eternal damnation.
I have made up my mind to rather lose my life than lose Holiness...Nothing will take me from this course, It's my life and joy..What about you brother and you sister? Break up your fallow ground, it is time to seek God until he comes and rains righteous upon you.

I have decided to follow Jesus
No turning back No turning back

Though no one joins me, still I will follow

The world behind me, the cross before me

God is preparing another kingdomeeting
Will you be there, I shall be there
Amen!

(1) (Reply)

Sorrowful Termination Of Rejecters. / Five Days Power Packed / Open Heaven Daily Devotional(fri. 08/09/2017) The Effects Of A Curse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.