Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Handsome But Shy To Stand B4 A Gal To Say I Luv Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Handsome But Shy To Stand B4 A Gal To Say I Luv Her (2100 Views)

Does Sucking Her P***y Means U Really Luv Her? / (pix) See This Wicked Reply From A Gal To Her Boyfriend / What Does It Mean For A Gal To Spank A Guy's Butt? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Handsome But Shy To Stand B4 A Gal To Say I Luv Her by Teaser4(m): 9:37pm On Feb 23, 2010
U guys cant believ ma story,im 20+ without any gf,i dnt knw why i cant toast,dnt knw wat to do.hlp me guys
Re: Handsome But Shy To Stand B4 A Gal To Say I Luv Her by Kgdavid(m): 9:48pm On Feb 23, 2010
if ur gonna call yurself handsome then at least post a pic. i used to have that problem(when i was fourteen) but i'm aight now. don't know what advice i can offer except to look good and smell good. gives confidence.
Re: Handsome But Shy To Stand B4 A Gal To Say I Luv Her by sistajay(f): 9:49pm On Feb 23, 2010
@ Teaser. . . . . try harder, you know you can do it!  wink
Re: Handsome But Shy To Stand B4 A Gal To Say I Luv Her by Teaser4(m): 9:54pm On Feb 23, 2010
Im using phne browser,i cant upload bt i wil gv u link to view ma pics on other websites lyk flixster nd xchanger
Re: Handsome But Shy To Stand B4 A Gal To Say I Luv Her by Teaser4(m): 9:58pm On Feb 23, 2010
Sista-jay if i saw a gal i like,if i wana make attempt my heart wil beat heavily as if she wil eat me alive.d funniest part is dat ma junior broda of age 15+ is good at the game
Re: Handsome But Shy To Stand B4 A Gal To Say I Luv Her by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 23, 2010
Ehmmmm, Let us see some photographic evidence and let us be the the judge of that, we all know most men suffer from "Reverse body dysmorphia" grin grin grin
Re: Handsome But Shy To Stand B4 A Gal To Say I Luv Her by Scooby1(m): 10:40pm On Feb 23, 2010
@poster this video will teach you how to toast a woman  grin grin grin grin grin. Good luck

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgcZAE1ULYI&hl=en_GB&fs=1&[/flash]
Re: Handsome But Shy To Stand B4 A Gal To Say I Luv Her by Kgdavid(m): 10:42pm On Feb 23, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Ehmmmm, Let us see some photographic evidence and let us be the the judge of that, we all know most men suffer from "Reverse body dysmorphia" grin grin grin

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Re: Handsome But Shy To Stand B4 A Gal To Say I Luv Her by Teaser4(m): 11:32pm On Feb 23, 2010
God forbid i dnt av any disease,its just dat i dnt av d COURAGE
Re: Handsome But Shy To Stand B4 A Gal To Say I Luv Her by Kgdavid(m): 11:37pm On Feb 23, 2010
^loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

little boy: momy there is something wrong with me

Mother: no dear nothing is wrong with you, why are you crying?

littleboy: my friend said i have reverse body dysmorphia

mother bursts out laughing and boy runs of crying
Re: Handsome But Shy To Stand B4 A Gal To Say I Luv Her by Kgdavid(m): 11:38pm On Feb 23, 2010
meant off not of by the way
Re: Handsome But Shy To Stand B4 A Gal To Say I Luv Her by skfa1: 11:40pm On Feb 23, 2010
^^^

grin grin grin

Poster

U only need confidence
Re: Handsome But Shy To Stand B4 A Gal To Say I Luv Her by daduke2k(m): 12:42am On Feb 24, 2010
Just go jonx wel wel, mak sure ur eye dey red. Then u go go chyk any babe we u lyk
Re: Handsome But Shy To Stand B4 A Gal To Say I Luv Her by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 24, 2010
Teaser4:

U guys cant believ ma story,im 20+ without any gf,i dnt knw why i cant toast,dnt knw wat to do.hlp me guys

Are you in sane?.
Re: Handsome But Shy To Stand B4 A Gal To Say I Luv Her by daduke2k(m): 4:30pm On Feb 24, 2010
Yeah sure, u wana join
Re: Handsome But Shy To Stand B4 A Gal To Say I Luv Her by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 24, 2010
you are what you made yourself out to be. if you think you are shy, you will always remain shy.
You'll gain confidence once you stop being afraid of rejection and at least take a bold step in trying,
do not let your shyness bother you to the extent that you lose confidence in yourself. Just go up and ask a girl out.
even if you don't feel confident in yourself, try your best to portray confidence. no one is born with confidence, you work on it.
and about you being handsome, my dear that makes no difference if you are not confident in yourself.
Re: Handsome But Shy To Stand B4 A Gal To Say I Luv Her by domwas2(m): 5:31pm On Feb 24, 2010
Hello poster there is nothing wrong with u, the only thing u need to work on is how to start conversation with stranger and lots of tips, thanks to God the internet is there for u to make research of wat ever

i was in ur shoe couple of years ago and now thanks to the internet, i prints out copies and work on them and they really work for me.
have fun here
http://www.mynippon.com/MYNIPPON0707/story121.htm
Re: Handsome But Shy To Stand B4 A Gal To Say I Luv Her by Teaser4(m): 6:16pm On Feb 24, 2010
@sofeco u father is insane bitch did i ask 4 ur comment,senseles moda4uker get out of my post
Re: Handsome But Shy To Stand B4 A Gal To Say I Luv Her by Teaser4(m): 6:18pm On Feb 24, 2010
Is it an offence to share ones prob here,sme peeps are damn silly,aint blame na poverty cos am bitches
Re: Handsome But Shy To Stand B4 A Gal To Say I Luv Her by henryhemon(m): 6:25pm On Feb 24, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Na your mouth go kill you!
Re: Handsome But Shy To Stand B4 A Gal To Say I Luv Her by Teaser4(m): 6:26pm On Feb 24, 2010
@henryhoror ur ass
Re: Handsome But Shy To Stand B4 A Gal To Say I Luv Her by sweetpie23: 7:14pm On Feb 27, 2010
rokiatu:

you are what you made yourself out to be. if you think you are shy, you will always remain shy.
You'll gain confidence once you stop being afraid of rejection and at least take a bold step in trying,
do not let your shyness bother you to the extent that you lose confidence in yourself. Just go up and ask a girl out.
even if you don't feel confident in yourself, try your best to portray confidence. no one is born with confidence, you work on it.
and about you being handsome, my dear that makes no difference if you are not confident in yourself.

wow really well said.
Re: Handsome But Shy To Stand B4 A Gal To Say I Luv Her by googles: 7:46pm On Feb 27, 2010
Teaser4:

@sofeco u father is insane naughty woman did i ask 4 your comment,senseles moda4uker get out of my post

Teaser4:

Is it an offence to share ones prob here,sme peeps are damn silly,aint blame na poverty cos am bitches

Teaser4:

@henryhoror your backside

[size=13pt]poster can be shy with women but he sure is not shy when it comes to dishing out foul insults. . . . . . if this is how you are for real then. . . . . . . lipsrsealed[/size]
Re: Handsome But Shy To Stand B4 A Gal To Say I Luv Her by Nairobi1010(m): 2:56am On Feb 28, 2010
I need male friend residing in Owerri contact 08137587885 (30-above)
Re: Handsome But Shy To Stand B4 A Gal To Say I Luv Her by sweetpie23: 1:03pm On Feb 28, 2010
Nairobi1010:

I need male friend residing in Owerri contact 08137587885 (30-above)
poster are you seeing this? grin grin grin
Re: Handsome But Shy To Stand B4 A Gal To Say I Luv Her by essarios(m): 2:00pm On Feb 28, 2010
its aint hard to say i love you a gal, if you do love her for real, it would spell itself on your tongue.
practicing confidence is a start, how do you do it?

for examples, "hay googles, you know i love you"
and you wait
Re: Handsome But Shy To Stand B4 A Gal To Say I Luv Her by googles: 2:09pm On Feb 28, 2010
essarios:

its aint hard to say i love you a gal, if you do love her for real, it would spell itself on your tongue.
practicing confidence is a start, how do you do it?

for examples,[b] "hay googles, you know i love you"[/b]and you wait

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

[size=13pt]bros, wetin i do you na??
why googles ??
cry cry cry cry cry sad[/size]
Re: Handsome But Shy To Stand B4 A Gal To Say I Luv Her by essarios(m): 2:20pm On Feb 28, 2010
@ poster, you see that, its tears of love. if always think of the worst case scenario u'll always be shy

googles:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

[size=13pt]bros, wetin i do you na??
why googles ??
cry cry cry cry cry sad[/size]

Awwwwww!!! come here, have a shoulder, i said that coz googles is special.
Re: Handsome But Shy To Stand B4 A Gal To Say I Luv Her by 190: 2:22pm On Feb 28, 2010
[size=23pt]^^

roars back off my Gurl[/size]
Re: Handsome But Shy To Stand B4 A Gal To Say I Luv Her by essarios(m): 2:37pm On Feb 28, 2010
WOOO-HOOOO-HOOW!!!
breach in territory.
i hear you.

Re: Handsome But Shy To Stand B4 A Gal To Say I Luv Her by Kgdavid(m): 10:38pm On Feb 28, 2010
guy we are still waitin to see your pics
Re: Handsome But Shy To Stand B4 A Gal To Say I Luv Her by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:12pm On Mar 14, 2010
[size=13pt]Hello friend , if you really wanna be a satanist you dont need the christian God and their jewish guy boy , Jesus . Instead , SATAN forbid. You are more than the so--called religious madness that has infected the world . meet me up at the religion section and let's continue on our discussion. . . cool[/size]
Teaser4:

God forbid i dnt av any disease,its just dat i dnt av d COURAGE

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bba Winner Kevin Chuwang Pam And His Bba House Mate Elizabeth Gupta Marry / Small Hips And Buttocks,i Need A Solution. / 45 Things A Girl Want, But Won’t Ask For It From You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.