Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Man Celebrates His Achievement After Buying Iphone 7 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Man Celebrates His Achievement After Buying Iphone 7 (31655 Views)

Advise On Buying Iphone X With 100 Percent Battery Health / Please Advice On Buying Iphone / First 5 Things You Should Do After Buying A Brand New Android Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Celebrates His Achievement After Buying Iphone 7 by pentals: 9:58am On Sep 04, 2017

Well... you got to celebrate "small" wins to achieve big goals. See what he wrote below...

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates His Achievement After Buying Iphone 7 by Tamarapetty(f): 10:00am On Sep 04, 2017
congrat

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Celebrates His Achievement After Buying Iphone 7 by youngreva(m): 10:04am On Sep 04, 2017
Iphone 7 wey i don use tire,i dey find person wey i go dash sef undecided

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Celebrates His Achievement After Buying Iphone 7 by sonofspada(m): 10:08am On Sep 04, 2017
youngreva:
Iphone 7 wey i don use tire,i dey find person wey i go dash sef undecided
Abeg dash me na.

148 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Celebrates His Achievement After Buying Iphone 7 by MhizzAJ(f): 10:10am On Sep 04, 2017
Does he ve sense at all cheesy

29 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates His Achievement After Buying Iphone 7 by NairalandCS(m): 10:16am On Sep 04, 2017
iPhone 7 now don be achievement ? undecided

I'm sure This guy exchanged his brain for the iPhone

97 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Celebrates His Achievement After Buying Iphone 7 by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 04, 2017
The reason why I love yahoo boys is because of how senseless they are.

it's like the more people they scam the more their senses dissipates

lots of money with no investment, money spent on iPhones alcohol and women is indeed senseless

sadly your ex gf was right you will never get far

160 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Celebrates His Achievement After Buying Iphone 7 by Tolexander: 10:19am On Sep 04, 2017
MhizzAJ:
No!

That is why he has to buy a phone with sensor!

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Celebrates His Achievement After Buying Iphone 7 by Evablizin(f): 10:35am On Sep 04, 2017
Evaberry:

it's like the more people they scam the more their sense dissipates

lots of money with no investment, money spent on iPhones alcohol and women is indeed senseless

hahahahahaha i support you in this one

33 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates His Achievement After Buying Iphone 7 by Jaynom(m): 11:04am On Sep 04, 2017
Next year iPhone 8 will come out, the following year iPhone 9. Better smarten up, consumerism is enslaving alot of us

35 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates His Achievement After Buying Iphone 7 by IgedeBushBoy(m): 12:49pm On Sep 04, 2017
Obviously a yahoo boy. I just hate this set of criminals. Op he's a boy, not a 'man'

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Celebrates His Achievement After Buying Iphone 7 by Benekruku(m): 12:49pm On Sep 04, 2017

His village witches finally caught-up with him

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates His Achievement After Buying Iphone 7 by apesinola001: 12:49pm On Sep 04, 2017
Nothing concern me
Re: Man Celebrates His Achievement After Buying Iphone 7 by Nackzy: 12:50pm On Sep 04, 2017
Small boy...ur saying Man.. Is it because he has dick

5 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates His Achievement After Buying Iphone 7 by MrLeno(m): 12:50pm On Sep 04, 2017
MhizzAJ:

No he doesn't.

6 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates His Achievement After Buying Iphone 7 by maryjan8(f): 12:50pm On Sep 04, 2017
Good for you
Re: Man Celebrates His Achievement After Buying Iphone 7 by Exponental(m): 12:51pm On Sep 04, 2017
Achievement or failure?
Achieved in buying a toy..... but fails in being a real man!

2 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates His Achievement After Buying Iphone 7 by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 04, 2017
His goals, his life.
Re: Man Celebrates His Achievement After Buying Iphone 7 by safarigirl(f): 12:51pm On Sep 04, 2017
If he lives in that environment, but chose to spend money that can buy two plots of land in Ota on a useless phone that will lose value in four years, then yes, he will never make it in life

Look how tattered he is, he can't even get a decentg haircut and he's bragging over a phone.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Celebrates His Achievement After Buying Iphone 7 by KKKWHITE(m): 12:52pm On Sep 04, 2017
iPhone 7 is an achievement or a liability

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates His Achievement After Buying Iphone 7 by PatriotTemidayo: 12:53pm On Sep 04, 2017
Obviously, you ex was right. .......

If Iphone of whatever version is your "MAKE IT", then my brother, accept your fate in good faith, you wouldn't get far......am serious.

11 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates His Achievement After Buying Iphone 7 by adeniyi3971(m): 12:53pm On Sep 04, 2017
Your mumu never do??
Re: Man Celebrates His Achievement After Buying Iphone 7 by SweetJoystick(m): 12:53pm On Sep 04, 2017
Smh mumu

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates His Achievement After Buying Iphone 7 by Fuadeiza(m): 12:54pm On Sep 04, 2017
safarigirl:
If he lives in that environment, but chose to spend money that can buy two plots of land in Ota on a useless phone that will lose value in four years, then yes, he will never make it in life

Look how tattered he is, he can't even get a decentg haircut and he's bragging over a phone.

shey someborri cannot buy phone in pieces again nii

4 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates His Achievement After Buying Iphone 7 by jaymichael(m): 12:54pm On Sep 04, 2017
Evaberry:

it's like the more people they scam the more their senses dissipates

Na wao! How did you know exactly what I had in my mind to say? the ex was definitely right.

3 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates His Achievement After Buying Iphone 7 by bettercreature(m): 12:54pm On Sep 04, 2017
safarigirl:

Poverty is in your blood! see the way you summarized everything as if the iphone cost more than 400k

11 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates His Achievement After Buying Iphone 7 by eezeribe(m): 12:55pm On Sep 04, 2017
Men who are only motivated to make money just because of women... Do not go far in life.
His ex-girlfriend must be a prophetess because her prophecy is already being fulfilled,but she too must be a bigger fool.

8 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates His Achievement After Buying Iphone 7 by IdiAmin2(m): 12:55pm On Sep 04, 2017
poor man mentality

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates His Achievement After Buying Iphone 7 by Dollarship(m): 12:56pm On Sep 04, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates His Achievement After Buying Iphone 7 by ArcFresky(m): 12:57pm On Sep 04, 2017
Iphone 7+ when the screen break now, e go dey cry.

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates His Achievement After Buying Iphone 7 by boy16(m): 12:57pm On Sep 04, 2017
undecided

why is that phone smelling like it was made in Aba
Re: Man Celebrates His Achievement After Buying Iphone 7 by Nutase: 12:58pm On Sep 04, 2017
That girl is a prophetess grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apple Fired An Iphone X Engineer After His Daughter Hands-on Video Turned Viral / Is It Possible To Share Bonus Data On Mtn / Which Mobile Data Provider Is Currently The Best In Nigeria And Your Reason/s?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.