Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) (47609 Views)

22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) / Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) / Man Jumps Out Of Aeroplane To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) by davillian(m): 2:40pm On Sep 04, 2017
This weak mofo looked for an easy target,he is not even taking good care of her *the hair*
Think he only loves her Fat ass.

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) by holatunde1759(m): 2:41pm On Sep 04, 2017
Nice one man...Proud of you.
Re: Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 04, 2017
undecided
Am 100% sure that this girl is not handicap in za oza room
Re: Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) by Absoj(m): 2:52pm On Sep 04, 2017
michealdeco:
cry cry cry cry
Bros why u dey cry naa? grin
Re: Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) by MTKbudapest(m): 2:56pm On Sep 04, 2017
you go love am nah, so far say the down side no dey handicapped. grin
Re: Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) by Donsmithbrown(m): 2:56pm On Sep 04, 2017
Evaberry:
I just want to ask a question

How will she give him BJ's seeing that she can't use both hands

will be she be comfortable doing cowgirl/reverse cow girl, she has a nice ass and it will be a shame if she cannot ride
U alwax lik to talk nonsense

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 04, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
This young Nigerian, Samuel Donald has a handicapped girlfriend, Murphy Thompson whom he loves and he is not ashamed to show her off.

These photos just melted my heart! Too cute....

http://www.lailasblog.com/awww-young-nigerian-man-shows-off-handicapped-girlfriend-photos/

Ol boy see yansh. Too bad
Re: Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) by Chinny5(f): 3:01pm On Sep 04, 2017
Evaberry:

will be she be comfortable doing cowgirl/reverse cow girl, she has a nice ass and it will be a shame if she cannot ride
Abeg no vex o..... you be man or woman smiley
Re: Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) by bonifieldstun(m): 3:08pm On Sep 04, 2017
ShyCypher:
He's only datin' her cuz he has unrestricted access to her cunt & no rivals.

When he don slack am finish now, he'll move on as usual & leave her emotionally handicapped.
Katy Perry pvssy Fall on you
Re: Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 3:12pm On Sep 04, 2017
That's what happens when she foks the hell off your brain
Re: Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) by 9japrof(m): 3:13pm On Sep 04, 2017
ShyCypher:

When he don slack am finish now, he'll move on as usual & leave her emotionally handicapped.

Chai nigga you are very wicket....

Sad but true, have seen a lot of niggas who go extra lengths to look genuine and have unrestricted access

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) by KcAngel(m): 3:13pm On Sep 04, 2017
Cute
Re: Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) by Ogunleti01: 3:15pm On Sep 04, 2017
UncleRichy:
love is blind
what do u mean? foolish goat
Re: Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) by HMZi: 3:15pm On Sep 04, 2017
Evaberry:

OMG....Just keep quiet
Re: Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) by patola080(m): 3:26pm On Sep 04, 2017
But how many gals here can do dis ? only if d guy is rich
Re: Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) by espn(m): 3:30pm On Sep 04, 2017
Evaberry:

Pls what is BJ? u mean bolaji?
Re: Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) by nellyelitz(m): 3:37pm On Sep 04, 2017
Evaberry:

not funny

1 Share

Re: Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 3:37pm On Sep 04, 2017
Very beautiful girl, how I wish somebody can help her with a prosthetic arm.
Re: Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 04, 2017
Just girlfriend?I will believe this is true love when he wifes her and still show her off after 10 years together.
Re: Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) by mecussey(m): 3:41pm On Sep 04, 2017
Cuddlebugie:
In a world built for the able-bodied, disabled people face countless barriers in their everyday lives and dating can be very challenging for them. This kind of love is rare......
That is a REAL man

You are not seeing what that guy is seeing....did you look at the future at the back...i meant the boot. You will know there bright future behind.
Re: Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) by missyQween(f): 3:43pm On Sep 04, 2017
Wow... That's so cute... It's nice to be in love
Re: Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) by Peterosky(m): 3:49pm On Sep 04, 2017
Cuddlebugie:
In a world built for the able-bodied, disabled people face countless barriers in their everyday lives and dating can be very challenging for them. This kind of love is rare......
That is a REAL man
.Beautiful girl with beautiful senses. I love this.
Re: Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) by northvietnam(m): 3:50pm On Sep 04, 2017
ShyCypher:

Hoo my God...

Lolzzzzz....

U r Mr Wickedest
Re: Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) by Peterosky(m): 3:51pm On Sep 04, 2017
UncleRichy:
love is blind
.Your parents must be regretting why they gave birth to you.

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 4:01pm On Sep 04, 2017
I am sure if that girl is complete she will never date that guy.

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) by UncleRichy(m): 4:02pm On Sep 04, 2017
Peterosky:
.Your parents must be regretting why they gave birth to you.

next time you quote me... use your brain

and stay clear off my mentions
Re: Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) by Kyllahmc(m): 4:06pm On Sep 04, 2017
true Love is not what you can see or touch... its lust. when you truly love someone, the physical features won't matter to you... those stuff other people perceive as faulty might even be the reason you love her. thumbs up young man!
Re: Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) by iamJ(m): 4:14pm On Sep 04, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Even handicapped ppol deserved to love and to be loved..

IamJ look at this couple ooo..they look very sweet grin
so cute grin grin she get yansh no wonder
Re: Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 4:34pm On Sep 04, 2017
Awwww...may there love last
Re: Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) by Peterosky(m): 4:44pm On Sep 04, 2017
UncleRichy:

next time you quote me... use your brain

and stay clear off my mentions
.I really don't quote pipul like you. Only trying to pass a message to you,but unfortunately quoting you was the only way. My apologies.
Re: Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) by johnsnow001(m): 5:03pm On Sep 04, 2017
ShyCypher:

Sometimes stupid people pretend not to be stupid in order not to be called 'Stupid', but you didn't pretend, so from me to you, "You are Stupid my dear"

#TrueLoveStillExist
Re: Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) by maasoap(m): 5:12pm On Sep 04, 2017
Cuddlebugie:
That is a REAL man
I'm a real man too. Okay?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding / Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? / Map Reading! Lost Couple Look For Way Out In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.