Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,235 members, 7,807,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Nigeria Vs Zambia: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 0 (Full Time) - Sports (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Zambia: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 0 (Full Time) (145777 Views)

Nigeria Vs Zimbabwe: 2026 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 19th November 2023. / Nigeria Vs Ghana: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 29th March 2022 / Cameroon Vs Nigeria: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier 1 - 1 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 0 (Full Time) by shilesa: 12:24am On Oct 09, 2017
Sweet win but bad after taste for nigerians predicting basketful of goals. Full of "world class" players yet nigeria scored 1 goal. It must be disappointing. Lesson learnt, Dont you ever under estimate zambian national team.
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 0 (Full Time) by SuperSuave(m): 3:04am On Oct 09, 2017
Oselu28:

you are right but my own part is OSE.......
I understand we have many dialects in Edo state but it seems to me everyone understands each other when they speak irrespective of the dialect, how come?

Cc: Midehi2
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 0 (Full Time) by WetinConsignMe: 6:12am On Oct 09, 2017
Oselu28:

am an Edo girl ooo,it's my real name Oselumese. it means God have blessed me. or God's blessing

From your posts I can see u r a natural Danite. I am nominating u to become a Danite, if u don't mind.

I am nominating Oselu28, who happens to have same birthday as me, to become a Danite. Any objections?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
**Danites are members of DAN (Detribalised Association of Nigeria)
**We Danites try to see people as human beings, as individuals, not groups or tribes. We are too big to be just tribe. We see ourselves as human beings, as black people, as Africans, as NIGERIANS, then, way down the list, tribe.
**We make posts against tribal bigotry and hatred and posts supporting detribalization and unity of Nigeria. While seeking solutions for her innumerable problems, we encourage love for our beloved country, Nigeria, and we encourage inter-tribal connections and cooperation.
**Other than these core values, any other views expressed by any Danite are his own views and do not reflect the views of any other Danite.
**DAN is not on the side of any person, group, or party.
**All Danites have equal right to use the Danist list to express their views or to rebutt other Danites' views.
**To become a Danite, you must indicate strong interest or be nominated by a Danite.
**Please paste this part of the post to appropriate posts or threads you wish to bring to the attention of other Danites.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
illuminated93, Addy003, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, amah91, obaamah, ediss, maximunimpact, maxiflexy, reel14, Clean2016, isalegan2, ilekokonit, xtianh, drabeey, jumper524, mrmystro, ahmed99, royaluc, dongrea, winterfell007, quotasystem, nabiz, deleyi20, mujtahida, stagger, Horllamideh, jnrremedy, litmus, shervydman, ikio, iykmann, limitless777, jakd, juneoctober, hati13, panafrican, musicwriter, naijatalktown, itsmrike, enice, rossikki, dokunbam, fiftynaira, goldbim, Frankyboy1, 9jaDoc, JaffyJoe, castiello, kitaatita, VillageWinch, GhanaMustGoo, oz4real83, rafsonnggmail, Kingspin, Chukazu, Juliearth, asunaobi, dabiton, mesoprogress, elog
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Join our email list as soon as you can by emailing: wetinconsignme@asia.com

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 0 (Full Time) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:10am On Oct 09, 2017
SuperSuave:
search "mobdro apk" on google

Thanks... I really appreciate
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 0 (Full Time) by midehi2(f): 9:38am On Oct 09, 2017
SuperSuave:
I understand we have many dialects in Edo state but it seems to me everyone understands each other when they speak irrespective of the dialect, how come?

Sup? grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 0 (Full Time) by SuperSuave(m): 10:05am On Oct 09, 2017
midehi2:

Sup? grin
Morning. Do you have anything to say about the post I tagged you in?
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 0 (Full Time) by Oselu28(f): 10:11am On Oct 09, 2017
WetinConsignMe:

U seem quite open, while I am quite secretive. So much for astrology.
Btw 28 is only 20 days away. Person go be one year older. Chai.

I used to be secretive though,but now I feel when you let it out you become free....yes ooo but I wantu be young forever
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 0 (Full Time) by Oselu28(f): 10:17am On Oct 09, 2017
SuperSuave:

it's the work of God....you are from which part
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 0 (Full Time) by midehi2(f): 10:19am On Oct 09, 2017
SuperSuave:
Morning. Do you have anything to say about the post I tagged you in?
Not all understands each other's dialect perfectly, but one can pick out little from conversation cheesy
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 0 (Full Time) by WetinConsignMe: 2:27pm On Oct 09, 2017
Oselu28:

I used to be secretive though,but now I feel when you let it out you become free....yes ooo but I wantu be young forever

I knew it! Astrology is rarely wrong in things like that. Our true tendency is to be secretive. And it always seems to work against us. Hilary Clinton (b. Oct 26) was being secretive about her emails. That's what cost her the presidency.
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 0 (Full Time) by SuperSuave(m): 3:27pm On Oct 09, 2017
midehi2:

Not all understands each other's dialect perfectly, but one can pick out little from conversation cheesy
ok now I understand. Thanks. smiley
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 0 (Full Time) by SuperSuave(m): 3:55pm On Oct 09, 2017
Oselu28:

it's the work of God....you are from which part
hmm..one of my parents is from Esan
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 0 (Full Time) by onward4life(m): 5:00pm On Oct 09, 2017
WetinConsignMe:

From your posts I can see u r a natural Danite. I am nominating u to become a Danite, if u don't mind.

I am nominating Oselu28, who happens to have same birthday as me, to become a Danite. Any objections?

**We Danites try to see people as human beings, as individuals, not groups or tribes. We are too big to be just tribe. We see ourselves as human beings, as black people, as Africans, as NIGERIANS, then, way down the list, tribe.
**We make posts against tribal bigotry and hatred and posts supporting detribalization and unity of Nigeria. While seeking solutions for her innumerable problems, we encourage love for our beloved country, Nigeria, and we encourage inter-tribal connections and cooperation.
**Other than these core values, any other views expressed by any Danite are his own views and do not reflect the views of any other Danite.
**All Danites have equal right to use the Danist list to express their views or to rebutt other Danites' views.
**To become a Danite, you must indicate strong interest or be nominated by a Danite.
**Please paste this part of the post to appropriate posts or threads you wish to bring to the attention of other Danites.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
illuminated93, Addy003, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, amah91, obaamah, ediss, maximunimpact, maxiflexy, reel14, Clean2016, isalegan2, ilekokonit, xtianh, drabeey, jumper524, mrmystro, ahmed99, royaluc, dongrea, winterfell007, quotasystem, nabiz, deleyi20, mujtahida, stagger, Horllamideh, jnrremedy, litmus, shervydman, ikio, iykmann, limitless777, jakd, juneoctober, hati13, panafrican, musicwriter, naijatalktown, itsmrike, enice, rossikki, dokunbam, fiftynaira, goldbim, Frankyboy1, 9jaDoc, JaffyJoe, castiello, kitaatita, VillageWinch, GhanaMustGoo, oz4real83, rafsonnggmail, Kingspin, Chukazu, Juliearth, asunaobi, dabiton, mesoprogress, elog
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Does Danite still exist?

After GenBuhari tried to turn it into AREWA Agenda Agency.

Made me sad shall. Pls confirm ur Royalty now!
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 0 (Full Time) by WetinConsignMe: 5:22pm On Oct 09, 2017
onward4life:

Does Danite still exist?

After GenBuhari tried to turn it into AREWA Agenda Agency.

Made me sad shall. Pls confirm ur Royalty now!

DAN is an idea, an ideology, a movement. Such a thing never stops existing even if dormant for some time.

We all know GenBuhari idolizes president Buhari, which most of us don't. But he is only one person and there is such a thing as freedom of speech. As a Danite u can equally politely post your own counter views on Buhari

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
illuminated93, Addy003, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, amah91, obaamah, ediss, maximunimpact, maxiflexy, reel14, Clean2016, isalegan2, ilekokonit, xtianh, drabeey, jumper524, mrmystro, ahmed99, royaluc, dongrea, winterfell007, quotasystem, nabiz, deleyi20, mujtahida, stagger, Horllamideh, jnrremedy, litmus, shervydman, ikio, iykmann, limitless777, jakd, juneoctober, hati13, panafrican, musicwriter, naijatalktown, itsmrike, enice, rossikki, dokunbam, fiftynaira, goldbim, Frankyboy1, 9jaDoc, JaffyJoe, castiello, kitaatita, VillageWinch, GhanaMustGoo, oz4real83, rafsonnggmail, Kingspin, Chukazu, Juliearth, asunaobi, dabiton, mesoprogress, elog, Oselu28
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 0 (Full Time) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 09, 2017
This person onward should be deleted and treated as a hater.

If he is a true DANite he would not need convincing after all it is not a secret to any DANite paying attention to me that I am Igbo so for him to claim I am trying to turn the group to Arewa group, is pure mischief on his part.

Secondly, you shouldn't reply in an apologetic way to doubters, onward has become a doubter so should be treated as a hater - e.g ignored. A true DANite should have no doubts about being a DANite and if they feel they feel any member or group of members are turning the group into something else, then they should raise it as an issue for DANites to resolve.

Two points :I don't idolize Buhari, I would become his biggest critic tomorrow if he becomes corrupt like Thief Obasanjo or IBB.

In the absence of a poll of DANites it is impossible to reach the conclusion that majority of DANites do not support Buhari. You may not support Buhari but you are wrong to assume you are in the majority amongst DANites - this is what happens when trying to appease a doubter or hater.
WetinConsignMe:

DAN is an idea, an ideology, a movement. Such a thing never stops existing even if dormant for some time.

We all know GenBuhari idolizes president Buhari, which most of us don't. But he is only one person and there is such a tohing as freedom of speech. As a Danite u can equally politely post your own counter views on Buhari

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
illuminated93, Addy003, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, amah91, obaamah, ediss, maximunimpact, maxiflexy, reel14, Clean2016, isalegan2, ilekokonit, xtianh, drabeey, jumper524, mrmystro, ahmed99, royaluc, dongrea, winterfell007, quotasystem, nabiz, deleyi20, mujtahida, stagger, Horllamideh, jnrremedy, litmus, shervydman, ikio, iykmann, limitless777, jakd, juneoctober, hati13, panafrican, musicwriter, naijatalktown, itsmrike, enice, rossikki, dokunbam, fiftynaira, goldbim, Frankyboy1, 9jaDoc, JaffyJoe, castiello, kitaatita, VillageWinch, GhanaMustGoo, oz4real83, rafsonnggmail, Kingspin, Chukazu, Juliearth, asunaobi, dabiton, mesoprogress, elog, Oselu28
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 0 (Full Time) by WetinConsignMe: 7:13pm On Oct 09, 2017
GenBuhari:
This person onward should be deleted and treated as a hater.

If he is a true DANite he would not need convincing after all it is not a secret to any DANite paying attention to me that I am Igbo so for him to claim I am trying to turn the group to Arewa group, is pure mischief on his part.

Secondly, you shouldn't reply in an apologetic way to doubters, onward has become a doubter so should be treated as a hater - e.g ignored. A true DANite should have no doubts about being a DANite and if they feel they feel any member or group of members are turning the group into something else, then they should raise it as an issue for DANites to resolve.

Two points :I don't idolize Buhari, I would become his biggest critic tomorrow if he becomes corrupt like Thief Obasanjo or IBB.

In the absence of a poll of DANites it is impossible to reach the conclusion that majority of DANites do not support Buhari. You may not support Buhari but you are wrong to assume you are in the majority amongst DANites - this is what happens when trying to appease a doubter or hater.

Ok, General, name one time you have EVER criticised the president. It makes it seem like your main agenda is promotion of Buhari and everything else is coincidental

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 0 (Full Time) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 09, 2017
He has not done anything that warrants my criticism. In fact you
Would struggle to find a post where I criticise GEJ, because I appreciate he was not responsible for the chaos and corruption he met.

WetinConsignMe:

Ok, General, name one time you have EVER criticised the president. It makes it seem like your main agenda is promotion of Buhari and everything else is coincidental

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 0 (Full Time) by WetinConsignMe: 10:49pm On Oct 09, 2017
GenBuhari:
He has not done anything that warrants my criticism. In fact you
Would struggle to find a post where I criticise GEJ, because I appreciate he was not responsible for the chaos and corruption he met.

Bros, I calls'em as I sees'em. The president of a giant country like Nigeria was gone for 104 days, far from raising an eyebrow u were busy singing his praise. Here is another, an old man gets sick, instead of conceeding that maybe his old age contributed to his sickness, u were authoritative he was poisoned, with no shred of evidence or collaboration, be it from his doctors, wife, or even associates. You were the only one saying it, repeatedly and authoritatively. What would u think?

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 0 (Full Time) by Nobody: 6:19am On Oct 11, 2017
Nothing you have stated amounts to anything Buhari deserves criticism for.

Buhari health problems definitely is not age related as he was one of the most energetic presidents even up to few days before his sudden health problems, he had a busy schedule with trips to The Gambia, Mali and Ghana.

I am hundred percent convinced that white devils poisoned him in London because he was filmed entering the airplane in good health and within days he was on his apparently fighting for his life.

The timing could also have not been better for the pathetic imperialist white devils, almost immediately we learnt of his health problems in London, the white devils were in court retrieve our $1 trillion Malibu oil block our court had recently taken back.
The poisoning occurred immediately after white devils had used PMB and other ECOWAS leaders to oust (unconstitutionally) Yaya Jammeh of The Gambia. Although it was obvious that PMB was uncomfortable with ousting Jammeh which may have been the reason behind his sudden trip to London on the eve of an ECOWAS invasion of The Gambia, I am un record of criticising him for not standing up for Jammeh.
WetinConsignMe:

Bros, I calls'em as I sees'em. The president of a giant country like Nigeria was gone for 104 days, far from raising an eyebrow u were busy singing his praise. Here is another, an old man gets sick, instead of conceeding that maybe his old age contributed to his sickness, u were authoritative he was poisoned, with no shred of evidence or collaboration, be it from his doctors, wife, or even associates. You were the only one saying it, repeatedly and authoritatively. What would u think?

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 0 (Full Time) by jancollins: 7:03am On Oct 11, 2017
All Goals of Nigeria to Russia 2018 World Cup Qualification.

https://youtu.be/H1H-XxKnCPw
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 0 (Full Time) by WetinConsignMe: 1:29pm On Oct 11, 2017
GenBuhari:
Nothing you have stated amounts to anything Buhari deserves criticism for.

Buhari health problems definitely is not age related as he was one of the most energetic presidents even up to few days before his sudden health problems, he had a busy schedule with trips to The Gambia, Mali and Ghana.

I am hundred percent convinced that white devils poisoned him in London because he was filmed entering the airplane in good health and within days he was on his apparently fighting for his life.

The timing could also have not been better for the pathetic imperialist white devils, almost immediately we learnt of his health problems in London, the white devils were in court retrieve our $1 trillion Malibu oil block our court had recently taken back.
The poisoning occurred immediately after white devils had used PMB and other ECOWAS leaders to oust (unconstitutionally) Yaya Jammeh of The Gambia. Although it was obvious that PMB was uncomfortable with ousting Jammeh which may have been the reason behind his sudden trip to London on the eve of an ECOWAS invasion of The Gambia, I am un record of criticising him for not standing up for Jammeh.
[/quote]

General, the presidency if a country like Nigeria is very stressful. There are too many things that require the president's attention all at once. This depletes energy and can easily lead to illness especially for.an old person. Believe me if there was even a suspicion of poisining a lot of.people will be shouting it from rooftops, u won't be the lone voice as u r.
In most countries if a president is gone for a month he would be hounded out of office. I have NEVER seen u come near to almost criticising the president.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 0 (Full Time) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 11, 2017
Let me tell you something you dont know.There is an unwritten foreign policy by imperialist white devils to sabotage any African leader that is not corrupt especially Nigeria being the most powerful and populous African nation.

Prior to the late 1990s they did this by military coup but of recent the strategy is poisoning.

Knowing this I can find you threads I created predicting that PMB would be removed by the imperialist white devils.

Worldwide statistically the chances of a president dying in office from illness is so small as to be very near unheard of; except in Africa where in the last 20 years 2 Nigerian leaders have died in office and if PMB eventually succumbs to the poisoning and fail to complete his term it would make 3 sitting president in 19 years, have their reign truncated.

Since 1998 the following African or Pan African leaders have died in office:

Sani Abacha, Chairman of the Provisional Ruling Council of Nigeria (1998)

Mohamed Taki Abdoulkarim, President of Comoros (1998)

Ibrahim Baré Maïnassara, President of Niger (1999) – assassinated

Rosie Douglas, Prime Minister of Dominica (2000)

Ionatana Ionatana, Prime Minister of Tuvalu (2000)

Laurent-Désiré Kabila, President of the Democratic Republic of Congo (2001) – assassinated

Sir Charles Antrobus, Governor-General of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines (2002)

Muhammad Haji Ibrahim Egal, President of Somaliland (state without international recognition) (2002)

Bernard Dowiyogo, President of Nauru (2003)

Pierre Charles, Prime Minister of Dominica (2004)

Gnassingbé Eyadéma, President of Togo (2005)

Tāufaʻāhau Tupou IV, King of Tonga (2006)

Pascal Yoadimnadji, Prime Minister of Chad (2007)

Malietoa Tanumafili II, Head of State of Samoa (2007)

Sir John Compton, Prime Minister of Saint Lucia (2007)

Levy Mwanawasa, President of Zambia (2008)

Lansana Conté, President of Guinea (2008)

Omar Bongo, President of Gabon (2009)

João Bernardo Vieira, President of Guinea-Bissau (2009) – assassinated

Umaru Musa Yar'Adua, President of Nigeria (2010)

David Thompson, Prime Minister of Barbados (2010)

Malam Bacai Sanhá, President of Guinea Bissau (2012)

George Tupou V, King of Tonga (2012)

Bingu wa Mutharika, President of Malawi (2012)

John Atta Mills, President of Ghana (2012)

Meles Zenawi, Prime Minister of Ethiopia (2012)

Michael Sata, President of Zambia (2014)

Mohamed Abdelaziz, President of Western Sahara (state without wide international recognition) (2016)

Sir Michael Ogio, Governor-General of Papua New Guinea (2017)

Baldwin Lonsdale, President of Vanuatu (2017)

WetinConsignMe:

General, the presidency if a country like Nigeria is very stressful. There are too many things that require the president's attention all at once. This depletes energy and can easily lead to illness especially for.an old person. Believe me if there was even a suspicion of poisining a lot of.people will be shouting it from rooftops, u won't be the lone voice as u r.
In most countries if a president is gone for a month he would be hounded out of office. I have NEVER seen u come near to almost criticising the president.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 0 (Full Time) by Mujtahida: 2:59pm On Oct 11, 2017
GenBuhari:
Let me tell you something you dont know.There is an unwritten foreign policy by imperialist white devils to sabotage any African leader that is not corrupt especially Nigeria being the most powerful and populous African nation.

Prior to the late 1990s they did this by military coup but of recent the strategy is poisoning.

Knowing this I can find you threads I created predicting that PMB would be removed by the imperialist white devils.

Worldwide statistically the chances of a president dying in office from illness is so small as to be very near unheard of; except in Africa where in the last 20 years 2 Nigerian leaders have died in office and if PMB eventually succumbs to the poisoning and fail to complete his term it would make 3 sitting president in 19 years, have their reign truncated.

Since 1998 the following African or Pan African leaders have died in office:

Sani Abacha, Chairman of the Provisional Ruling Council of Nigeria (1998)

Mohamed Taki Abdoulkarim, President of Comoros (1998)

Ibrahim Baré Maïnassara, President of Niger (1999) – assassinated

Rosie Douglas, Prime Minister of Dominica (2000)

Ionatana Ionatana, Prime Minister of Tuvalu (2000)

Laurent-Désiré Kabila, President of the Democratic Republic of Congo (2001) – assassinated

Sir Charles Antrobus, Governor-General of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines (2002)

Muhammad Haji Ibrahim Egal, President of Somaliland (state without international recognition) (2002)

Bernard Dowiyogo, President of Nauru (2003)

Pierre Charles, Prime Minister of Dominica (2004)

Gnassingbé Eyadéma, President of Togo (2005)

Tāufaʻāhau Tupou IV, King of Tonga (2006)

Pascal Yoadimnadji, Prime Minister of Chad (2007)

Malietoa Tanumafili II, Head of State of Samoa (2007)

Sir John Compton, Prime Minister of Saint Lucia (2007)

Levy Mwanawasa, President of Zambia (2008)

Lansana Conté, President of Guinea (2008)

Omar Bongo, President of Gabon (2009)

João Bernardo Vieira, President of Guinea-Bissau (2009) – assassinated

Umaru Musa Yar'Adua, President of Nigeria (2010)

David Thompson, Prime Minister of Barbados (2010)

Malam Bacai Sanhá, President of Guinea Bissau (2012)

George Tupou V, King of Tonga (2012)

Bingu wa Mutharika, President of Malawi (2012)

John Atta Mills, President of Ghana (2012)

Meles Zenawi, Prime Minister of Ethiopia (2012)

Michael Sata, President of Zambia (2014)

Mohamed Abdelaziz, President of Western Sahara (state without wide international recognition) (2016)

Sir Michael Ogio, Governor-General of Papua New Guinea (2017)

Baldwin Lonsdale, President of Vanuatu (2017)

Abeg remove me from this your danites. I am not interested. Thanks
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 0 (Full Time) by WetinConsignMe: 6:31pm On Oct 11, 2017
GenBuhari:

Bros, once again, if there were any shred of indication that PMB was almost being poisoned, there are people who would trumpet it to high heavens. It won't be u and u alone saying it.
Abacha, Eyadema, Omar Bongo, were all poisoned by white devils because they were not corrupt. It's amazing what some peope can believe.
You also authoritatively and repeatedly predicted that Nigeria would not smell world cup qualification because u know for sure, without a doubt, that white devil imperialists have conspired to cheat them out of it..
I'm surprised u r not hiding, at least for some time, till people forget a little.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
illuminated93, Addy003, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, amah91, obaamah, ediss, maximunimpact, maxiflexy, reel14, Clean2016, isalegan2, ilekokonit, xtianh, drabeey, jumper524, mrmystro, ahmed99, royaluc, dongrea, winterfell007, quotasystem, nabiz, deleyi20, stagger, Horllamideh, jnrremedy, litmus, shervydman, ikio, iykmann, limitless777, jakd, juneoctober, hati13, panafrican, musicwriter, naijatalktown, itsmrike, enice, rossikki, dokunbam, fiftynaira, goldbim, Frankyboy1, 9jaDoc, JaffyJoe, castiello, kitaatita, VillageWinch, GhanaMustGoo, oz4real83, rafsonnggmail, Kingspin, Chukazu, Juliearth, asunaobi, dabiton, mesoprogress, elog, Oselu28
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 0 (Full Time) by WetinConsignMe: 6:35pm On Oct 11, 2017
Mujtahida:

Abeg remove me from this your danites. I am not interested. Thanks

You will be removed henceforth. Thanks
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 0 (Full Time) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 11, 2017
Let me tell you something else you don't know, the white devil imperialists have total control of our news media, so they would use the media impose a news blackout of any allegations, or briefly report to dismiss such a notion and to ridicule persons making such allegations.

Abacha was absolutely not corrupt but in the white devils controlled media, Abacha and any other non-corrupt African leaders are demonised and presented as corrupt.

So my prediction about world cup qualification was not accurate, still doesn't mean the white devils are not plotting to remove Buhari and break up the country.

WetinConsignMe:

Bros, once again, if there were any shred of indication that PMB was almost being poisoned, there are people who would trumpet it to high heavens. It won't be u and u alone saying it.
Abacha, Eyadema, Omar Bongo, were all poisoned by white devils because they were not corrupt. It's amazing what some peope can believe.

You also authoritatively and repeatedly predicted that Nigeria would not smell world cup qualification because u know for sure, without a doubt, that white devil imperialists have conspired to cheat them out of it..
I'm surprised u r not hiding, at least for some time, till people forget a little.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
illuminated93, Addy003, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, amah91, obaamah, ediss, maximunimpact, maxiflexy, reel14, Clean2016, isalegan2, ilekokonit, xtianh, drabeey, jumper524, mrmystro, ahmed99, royaluc, dongrea, winterfell007, quotasystem, nabiz, deleyi20, stagger, Horllamideh, jnrremedy, litmus, shervydman, ikio, iykmann, limitless777, jakd, juneoctober, hati13, panafrican, musicwriter, naijatalktown, itsmrike, enice, rossikki, dokunbam, fiftynaira, goldbim, Frankyboy1, 9jaDoc, JaffyJoe, castiello, kitaatita, VillageWinch, GhanaMustGoo, oz4real83, rafsonnggmail, Kingspin, Chukazu, Juliearth, asunaobi, dabiton, mesoprogress, elog, Oselu28
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 0 (Full Time) by WetinConsignMe: 12:06am On Oct 12, 2017
GenBuhari:
Let me tell you something else you don't know, the white devil imperialists have total control of our news media, so they would use the media impose a news blackout of any allegations, or briefly report to dismiss such a notion and to ridicule persons making such allegations.

Abacha was absolutely not corrupt but in the white devils controlled media, Abacha and any other non-corrupt African leaders are demonised and presented as corrupt.

So my prediction about world cup qualification was not accurate, still doesn't mean the white devils are not plotting to remove Buhari and break up the country.

My friend, u can say anything as long as u don't have to offer any shred of evidence. You can say Nigeria is controlled by a Chinese mafia. The media of today is mostly democratised due to social media. Like, who controls what u and I write here on NL? People are free to write just about whatever they wish, yet u r the ONLY one saying things like Buhari is poisoned with absolutely no proof or even collaboration.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 0 (Full Time) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 12, 2017
What type of evidence do you think, white devils who poisoned Buhari are going to leave behind for anyone to use to indict them?
Common, be realistic.

I gave the list of black presidents in the world that died in office in just the last 20 years.

If you think all that those deaths doesn't involve foul play then you are very ignorant of how the world works.

The list does not even include black president who are forcefully removed like Gagbo of Ivory Coast or Jammeh of The Gambia.

Have heard of the book "The Economic Hitman" ?

If as you stated you believe white devils do not manipulate news media and social media, you are very mistaken.

You NL may allow me to post about the conspiracy against Nigeria and PMB, whilst they know that the numbers of people that get to read it is very small. If one of my conspiracy threads starts getting a lot of views, NL sometimes deletes the entire thread as if it never existed.

Also any posts that shows white devils in a negative light can never make the front page.

Yes I have been a lone voice on conspiracies against Nigeria for many years hear on NL, it is simply that most people brainwashed by the mainstream news media lies and manipulations and tend to believe that anything that suggests there is a conspiracy is too far fetched and improbable. I used to be like you and everyone else until I learnt about the book "The Economic Hitman" mentioned earlier.
WetinConsignMe:

My friend, u can say anything as long as u don't have to offer any shred of evidence. You can say Nigeria is controlled by a Chinese mafia. The media of today is mostly democratised due to social media. Like, who controls what u and I write here on NL? People are free to write just about whatever they wish, yet u r the ONLY one saying things like Buhari is poisoned with absolutely no proof or even collaboration.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 0 (Full Time) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 6:44pm On Oct 19, 2017
ogorwyne:
Up Nigeria!!! Iwobi my guy

How he take be ur guy? From where you sabi am? grin Hw you doing dear? Long time.
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 0 (Full Time) by ogorwyne(f): 5:22pm On Oct 20, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

How he take be ur guy? From where you sabi am? grin Hw you doing dear? Long time.
Why do you wana 'ate' unnecessarily?

Am doing great. How about you?
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 0 (Full Time) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 5:49pm On Oct 20, 2017
ogorwyne:

Why do you wana 'ate' unnecessarily?

Am doing great. How about you?

U don turn Afonja? which one is "ate"
I am doing good. Hw is ur evening going?
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 0 (Full Time) by ogorwyne(f): 6:36pm On Oct 20, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

U don turn Afonja? which one is "ate" I am doing good. Hw is ur evening going?
It is going well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (Reply)

Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? / Congo Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers (0 - 2) ON 15th November 2014 / Brazil Vs Germany: World Cup 2014 Semi-final (1 - 7) On 8th July 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.