Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,590 members, 7,801,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him (45966 Views)

Portable In London For His Tour After UK Embassy Denied His Wife Visa / Leaked Video: 9ice Begs His Wife Over Cheating Scandal / US Fans Blast Davido For Canceling His Tour To Complete NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 04, 2017
Nigerian singer, that is currently based in America "wizkid" as took to his twitter page to announce his state of bad health to his fans as the singer move his tour dates due to some illness and appeal to his real fans to pray for him.

His fans has already started raining him with some prayers on twitter.

Check More Via Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/09/wizkid-down-with-illness-as-he.html

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by Benekruku(m): 12:40pm On Sep 04, 2017

We finally got him cheesy cheesy cheesy

We will suck his blood till it dries up grin grin grin

94 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by Nutase: 12:40pm On Sep 04, 2017
What of the fake fans

16 Likes

Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by Arthurwinner(m): 12:44pm On Sep 04, 2017
get well bro.....we wish u well but also gv hard substance brk

11 Likes

Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by olayinks007(m): 12:44pm On Sep 04, 2017
Benekruku:

Eeehn like seriously, in fact am reporting u 2 Daddy G. O Pa Adebayo. cheesy

18 Likes

Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by Partnerbiz3: 12:54pm On Sep 04, 2017
nawao
Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 12:55pm On Sep 04, 2017
U WILL NEVER CALL UR FANS WHILE ENJOYING UR IGBO(MARIJUANA), U ONLY CALL THEM TO PRAY FOR U WHEN THE LOAD IS TOO MUCH FOR UR HEAD. CARRY YOUR LOAD

225 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by rossyc(f): 1:10pm On Sep 04, 2017
Fans pray for him.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by Tamarapetty(f): 1:43pm On Sep 04, 2017
Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 04, 2017
Get well baby

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by jbkomo(m): 2:01pm On Sep 04, 2017
Ok seen
Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 04, 2017

you can take everything away from me but one thing you cannot take is my opinion.

my opinion is my opinion and you can never take it away from me.

as for wizkid I won't pray for you, not like I believe in praying anyway but you brought this upon yourself.

I hope his drug use has finally caught up to him.

Sickness fall on you wizkid!!!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by digoster(m): 2:02pm On Sep 04, 2017
Benekruku:

sad
owomida1:
You need to die.

EEdiots like u need to learn.
is like una brains dey una kneels

12 Likes

Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 04, 2017
Too much Weed and Alcohol.......

I was in one of his Videos some years back....

Ayo, i wish you speedy recovery

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by Teewhy2: 2:03pm On Sep 04, 2017
Wish you speedy recovery. I hope he live a more healthy lifestyle as lifestyle determines wellness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by teacherbim(f): 2:03pm On Sep 04, 2017
Benekruku:

Wizard,ko le work

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by 40kobo77: 2:03pm On Sep 04, 2017
Evaberry:

you can take everything away from me but one thing you cannot take is my opinion.

my opinion is my opinion and you can never take it away from me.

as for wizkid I won't pray for you, not like I believe in praying anyway but you brought this upon yourself.

You get work so?what do you do for a living?you know that 7-UP is hiring truck drivers right?

You are here morning,afternoon and night.

Then as for Wizkid. He should go and check his HIV Status.

It makes me laugh always when people tell Genevieve and the likes of Linda Ikeji to go get married.

I always tell them,do you even realize most Churches require HIV test to be done before marriage?do you think these celebrity women refusing to get married is not done deliberately? Check their medical report and see incurable things they carry about.

An attempt to get married,is an attempt to expose themselves.

For a successful woman like Linda to have a smelly " That thing" that Dettol could not hide,shows there is more other things where that smell came from.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by kgr8mike(m): 2:04pm On Sep 04, 2017
Get well soon in Jesus name.
Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by NeeKlaus: 2:04pm On Sep 04, 2017
The excess kush is slowly getting to him. Baba's been looking sickly since late last year.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by TunnyOgunnowo(m): 2:04pm On Sep 04, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by Odianose13(m): 2:04pm On Sep 04, 2017
You smoke too much bro. Help yourself so our prayers can work for you. Get well soon.

6 Likes

Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by teacherbim(f): 2:05pm On Sep 04, 2017
owomida1:
You need to die.

EEdiots like u need to learn.
Why hating,owomida,is he owing you,he is one of Nigeria greatest star,pls stop hating,Wizkid you are healed,amen
Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by UncleRichy(m): 2:05pm On Sep 04, 2017
I just hope its not lung issues... nigga be smoking like chimney...

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by MrGreenMavro: 2:05pm On Sep 04, 2017
if na PMB now dem go say mk he resign

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 2:05pm On Sep 04, 2017
Hope its not HIV

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by anonymuz(m): 2:05pm On Sep 04, 2017
Na tool much highness
Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by BuhariNaWah: 2:05pm On Sep 04, 2017
Why he no go sick?

You better go wash your black lungs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by id4sho(m): 2:06pm On Sep 04, 2017
Starboy a.k.a daddy yo, STDs don't know fame. My 2 cents

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by OGHENE316(m): 2:06pm On Sep 04, 2017
smoking has taken over good food
Re: Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him by bigerboy200: 2:08pm On Sep 04, 2017
Get well soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Gambles In Las Vegas, Loses Thousands Of Naira (Photos) / Eno Barony: Men Are Scared To Approach Me / The Threat Burna Boy Sent To Mr 2kay On Twitter That Implicated Him (Screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.