Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,278 members, 7,780,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:19 PM

Does Webdesign And Hosting Cost Up To 40k >> Help!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Does Webdesign And Hosting Cost Up To 40k >> Help!!! (927 Views)

Robust Yet Affordable Webdesign / Get A Quality And Professional Website Webdesign Service. 29% PROMO! / Webdesign/blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Webdesign And Hosting Cost Up To 40k >> Help!!! by godfromGod: 12:59pm On Sep 04, 2017
Please help, I am just talking out with a web designer on creating my blog, and he said it is gone cost me 40k for it... is that true?
Re: Does Webdesign And Hosting Cost Up To 40k >> Help!!! by Duchman67: 1:14pm On Sep 04, 2017
www.kobohosts.info can help with one click wordpress blog install,design and hosting. Cost about 400 naira per month
Re: Does Webdesign And Hosting Cost Up To 40k >> Help!!! by Horlami3370: 1:25pm On Sep 04, 2017
godfromGod:
Please help, I am just talking out with a web designer on creating my blog, and he said it is gone cost me 40k for it... is that true?

Duchman67:
www.kobohosts.info can help with one click wordpress blog install,design and hosting. Cost about 400 naira per month

Yes my bro, because even if you manage to get one $12 promo hosting with low resources with the help of some #5, 000 hungry webmaster with a low level WordPress hosting site that can't even afford a top level domain for his business, you'll be surprised what the sum will be when you want to renew it.

So, no professional will ask you to pay #400x12.
Once they collect your money and do some rough or uncompleted work for you, you yourself will be surprise the way they'll react if you contact them for any issue on the website after paying them

So, let a professional handle your work rather than some 400x12 hungry webmaster that destroy business for those that do it
Re: Does Webdesign And Hosting Cost Up To 40k >> Help!!! by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 04, 2017
Sure its up to 40k. Although you might come across people who will claim to do it for you for 5k - 10k. Most times, their is crap. Like the local saying goes: Cheap article dey run belle.
Re: Does Webdesign And Hosting Cost Up To 40k >> Help!!! by pinnaclethemes: 2:19pm On Sep 04, 2017
Today internet has reduced and eliminated the barriers of land and sea when it comes to doing online business. New WordPress theme has been commenced as a latest evolution if you want to commence a charity, church or School website on internet. This theme has been powered by WordPress and is available in free as well as premium versions.
Re: Does Webdesign And Hosting Cost Up To 40k >> Help!!! by Webman007: 2:59pm On Sep 04, 2017
If what you need is just a blog and not a self hosted one, the one that will have either Wordpress or blogger to its name or you just want to use any of the tons of free available blogging platforms like Medium....Then all you need do is just sign up and you're blogging career is up and running.....

But if what you want is a Website for your business/Blog that comes with it or Just a blog but want to be taken seriously not just by yourself, but by search engines alike, then you have to go for Self hosted service By self hosted service i mean, services that cost you money which covers

1) The domain name

2) Hosting

3) And design cost ( Which includes experience of the designer/developer, Power (NEPA/GEN), Data, SEO (I expect he/she will optimize your site for search engine ) and cost of questions and answers/updates that you will sort out with him/her on or before your site job is done )

I always marvel at peps who quote all sort of ridiculous figures here in the name of building a website, my dear building that website/blog for you will cost up to that....and part of that includes

What hosting company and option he/she chooses for you. Be it a local host or a foreign one. personally use foreign host ( namecheap in particular ) for my clients but even if you go for local host like Whogohost/gigalayer etc, they have packages based on different options like space/number of websites(addon domains and co) the space can take and bandwidth etc

And then will he/she use a free/premium theme in building the blog for you also?..........

MEAN WHILE
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are you an Entrepreneur/ business owner, Creative Person and you need to showcase your products and services to the world?.
.Let Doers Technologies build an online presence for your business at a cost you can afford.

Here we build an optimized websites and blogs that grows your business.

The Website We will build for your business will BE

(1) Optimized for search engine...

(2) Fully responsive, mobile friendly and optimized for speed.

(3) It will be customized for you built the way and how you want it without compromising on usability and accessibility standards.

(4) Display all your products and services. With unlimited number of pages as much as you want.

(5) Have unlimited customized emails yourname@yourdomian.com.

(6) Have other tools/analytics attached for you to monitor your website traffic.

(7) We will manage and maintain it for free for the first 3 months after creation.

(cool We will show you how to manage the site yourself if you desire to do so.

(9) We will create and optimize social media accounts for your business if none exist at the moment.

Sign-up now by going to this link -/webdesign-services - T[b]alk to us today WhatsAPP/Call... +234 8095966698, +234 8077040583
Email: info@doerstechnologies.com.ng[/b]

#Doerstechnologies #Websitedesign #OnlineSolutions #SEO #WebSolutions#MadeinLagos #Buildawebsite

Re: Does Webdesign And Hosting Cost Up To 40k >> Help!!! by Duchman67: 3:25pm On Sep 04, 2017
Horlami3370:

Yes my bro, because even if you manage to get one $12 promo hosting with low resources with the help of some #5, 000 hungry webmaster with a low level WordPress hosting site that can't even afford a top level domain for his business, you'll be surprised what the sum will be when you want to renew it.

So, no professional will ask you to pay #400x12.
Once they collect your money and do some rough or uncompleted work for you, you yourself will be surprise the way they'll react if you contact them for any issue on the website after paying them

So, let a professional handle your work rather than some 400x12 hungry webmaster that destroy business for those that do it

LOL....that was a bit rough. We have a really cheap 2TB block storage on data buckets so we can afford to hand out blog and webhosting space at really cheap price or even 1kobo. We would like clients to create free accounts and try out our hosting. Everything is free and you can pay if your want a bigger data storage.
Re: Does Webdesign And Hosting Cost Up To 40k >> Help!!! by SConnect: 3:48pm On Sep 04, 2017
godfromGod:

Just incase, you may be interested in a Reliable Web Hosting Provider for your blog.

Our unlimited web hosting package is the best, it's super fast and very stable backed with a 100% Uptime Guarantee.

Top Features:
Unlimited Web Space
Unlimited Monthly Bandwidth
Free Unlimited SSL Certificates
Free Automatic Daily Backup
100% Uptime Guarantee
Fully supports Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, SMF, etc
FREE Softaculous Auto Installer
FREE Website Transfer
London, UK Data-center

Starting at ₦2700 First Year using Promo Code: 50%OFFUNLIMITED
Payments Accepted via Bitcoin, PerfectMoney, PayPal, Naira MasterCard/Verve/Visa & GTBank Internet Banking

Why You Should Host Your Website With Us

UNLIMITED BANDWIDTH/TRAFFIC
At SpeedyConnect.net, worrying about the bandwidth/traffic consumption of your shared hosting account is a thing of the past as each of our shared hosting packages has Unlimited bandwidth/traffic.

WE ARE NOT RESELLERS
We own and manage all our servers, This allows us to pass on very competitive lowest cost prices unto our customers.

24/7/365 CUSTOMER SUPPORT
We are always here to serve you 24/7/365 (Day and Night) via Live Chat, Ticket.

100% UPTIME GUARANTEE
We hate downtime just as much as you do. We guarantee your website a rock solid 100% uptime, which means your website will be online always.

LOW PRICE GUARANTEE
Our Hosting prices are very cheap and include an extensive list of features including UNLIMITED web space, UNLIMITED bandwidth, and If you know of any host offering same features at a lower price, just contact us and we will beat it.

FREE AUTOMATIC DAILY BACKUP
Your data are automatically backed up daily and stored in multiple backup servers at no extra cost. Sleep well knowing your data is in safe hands.

YOU BENEFIT FROM HIGH QUALITY HARDWARE & NETWORK
We utilize only High spec Intel Xeon CPU's, Enterprise SATA's & SSD's, fully redundant premium network, 1Gbps Uplink and lot's more.

----------
Follow us on Social Media:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/speedyconnect
Facebook: https://facebook.com/speedyconnect.net
Instagram: https://instagram.com/speedyconnect_net
------------

1 Like

Re: Does Webdesign And Hosting Cost Up To 40k >> Help!!! by Bolaji21(m): 4:33pm On Sep 04, 2017
godfromGod:
I think the developer was fair. Domain name (.com) costs about N4,000 on namecheap.com and a reliable hosting costs around 30k on inmotionhosting.com.
And you still have to pay the developer for 'workmanship' which can be up to or more than N10k too
Re: Does Webdesign And Hosting Cost Up To 40k >> Help!!! by Dmayor7(m): 5:48pm On Sep 04, 2017
godfromGod:

Just like others have said....

40k is even a starter budget for a professional website...

In other ways...

If you want just a blog to write on, you can follow this hands on tutorial on www.w3programs.com and get it done easily.

Just make sure you have some money for hosting, and domain.

Kudos to you
Re: Does Webdesign And Hosting Cost Up To 40k >> Help!!! by godfromGod: 9:45pm On Sep 04, 2017
Wow, thanks to everybody that has help me clear the puzzle, I really appreciate.

(1) (Reply)

Design Your Blog And Get Adsense At Affordable Price / Jagaban Of Instagram: The Rave Of Da Moment!!! / I Run Free On-page And Off-page SEO On Every Website I Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.