Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,192 members, 7,780,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:25 PM

The 7 Biggest Lies Women Tell Men About Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 7 Biggest Lies Women Tell Men About Sex (6709 Views)

What-are-some-secret-things-that-women-will-never-tell-men / Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships / SECRETS NO WOMAN Wants To Tell Men About Being Friend Zoned And... [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 7 Biggest Lies Women Tell Men About Sex by fixzylani: 3:55pm On Sep 04, 2017
As a 25 year-old young man who has had his fair share of sexual experiences, one thing I can say for certain is that I have matured into a man who not only knows what he wants, but also is not afraid to ask for it. The other thing I will admit is that I was not always like this because there was a time when I had absolutely no idea on how to get laid. Even when it happened, I just couldn’t tell if my “lady friends” enjoyed it or not. I was so caught up in the moment that I couldn’t care less, but I assumed they enjoyed it as much as I did.

However, I became worried when some of them gave excuses for not coming over a second time and I soon realised that I ignored vital parts of lovemaking since I had no clue about female anatomy or sexuality. In most of my sexual experiences, we just did whatever the heck we thought we were supposed to be doing. Sadly, most men have changed very little in their approach to sex. To some extent, women must take some responsibility for that. They have allowed some men to maintain a sense of pride and confidence in their secondary school level sex game, while others made the effort and had the guidance to make it to the pros.

So I feel it’s my responsibility to let all men know about the lies most women tell during sex. You might’ve heard some of them just last night… But don’t be offended, just up your game.

Lie 1: “Yes, of course I came.”

Truth: She has never had a damn orgasm with you because you don’t last long enough. If you can only last 5 minutes, as most do on average, and you expect her to have an orgasm from intercourse alone, you’re an idiot. I’ve been that idiot; that’s why I can call it like it is. Ladies don’t lie to him and have him believe otherwise, because he will maintain those expectations with his next partner.

Lie 2: “Size doesn’t matter”

Truth: C’mon, let’s be real. We damn well know it does. Women, contrary to popular belief, can be aroused visually. Long joysticks with a nice girth (especially nice thickness) that are rock hard are up there on the list of aesthetically pleasing visuals for women who like men. They tell their friends about the nice ones they’ve encountered. (This, of
course, is mostly only true if the penis is attached to a dude they like in the first place) This isn’t just about looks. Functionally, very tiny joysticks don’t really feel like much is happening. Sometimes, you think it’s in, but you have no idea. While she may feel like a Mouth Action pro with a dude on the smaller end of the...

READ ON.... http://thenakedconvos.com/7-biggest-sex-lies-women-tell-men/
Re: The 7 Biggest Lies Women Tell Men About Sex by AngelicDamsel(f): 4:03pm On Sep 04, 2017
So came is now the past tense of cum!
Honestly............. Size doesn't matter to me!
After all the real pleasure doesn't depend on size! grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The 7 Biggest Lies Women Tell Men About Sex by babyfaceafrica: 4:07pm On Sep 04, 2017
Interesting
Re: The 7 Biggest Lies Women Tell Men About Sex by Moyinoluwa35(f): 4:41pm On Sep 04, 2017
AngelicDamsel:
lol u need hot reset yoruba prick

3 Likes

Re: The 7 Biggest Lies Women Tell Men About Sex by iamJ(m): 4:43pm On Sep 04, 2017
if u satisfied her, u will know, who wouldnt need to ask i swear

if your jogolo is too small, she wouldnt moan loudly, her eyes will not flip

1 Like

Re: The 7 Biggest Lies Women Tell Men About Sex by AngelicDamsel(f): 4:48pm On Sep 04, 2017
Moyinoluwa35:
lol u need hot reset yoruba prick

Re: The 7 Biggest Lies Women Tell Men About Sex by AkProsper(m): 5:18pm On Sep 04, 2017
post it here. you might just get to the promise land(FP). . . . . . . .. check my signature below⬇⬇⏬⏬⏬
Re: The 7 Biggest Lies Women Tell Men About Sex by walepackage(m): 5:20pm On Sep 04, 2017
When you satisfy your woman happily on bed, you will see her reaction aftermath by her body language,the kind of delicious food she prepare for you that day,calling you sweet names and her respect for you will just skyrocket,these are some ways to decode not just mouth talk or faking it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 7 Biggest Lies Women Tell Men About Sex by faith551(m): 5:22pm On Sep 04, 2017
with the two points I've read already, I can plainly tell you're lying.
1. I've met someone that cud orgasm even with the right nip stimulation, and I mean without penetration.
2. If you can make a lady orgasm with your finger which averages around 5inch, how about a dick that averages 5.5inch?
Re: The 7 Biggest Lies Women Tell Men About Sex by Moyinoluwa35(f): 5:27pm On Sep 04, 2017
[quote author=AngelicDamsel post=60128478][/quote]you are beautiful

1 Like

Re: The 7 Biggest Lies Women Tell Men About Sex by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 04, 2017
angry

2 Likes

Re: The 7 Biggest Lies Women Tell Men About Sex by DIKEnaWAR: 6:11pm On Sep 04, 2017
AngelicDamsel:

The more you get a lady all pleasured up the more she yearns for that deep thrust that send stars exploding in her imagination. There is just that feeling a tall and huge mandigo give the walls the leave a lady spent and fulfilled after the act.
Re: The 7 Biggest Lies Women Tell Men About Sex by AngelicDamsel(f): 5:43am On Sep 05, 2017
Moyinoluwa35:
you are beautiful
Thanks kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: The 7 Biggest Lies Women Tell Men About Sex by pryme(m): 6:16am On Sep 05, 2017
AngelicDamsel:

Thanks kiss kiss kiss kiss

Your quote on your sig is so wrong. All men are NOT the same.
Re: The 7 Biggest Lies Women Tell Men About Sex by AngelicDamsel(f): 6:18am On Sep 05, 2017
pryme:

Your quote on your sig is so wrong. All men are NOT the same.
What's the difference!!!
Re: The 7 Biggest Lies Women Tell Men About Sex by ayokellany: 6:36am On Sep 05, 2017
AngelicDamsel:

Deceit denials n more deceit. I guess you are yet to handle one that as the good girth the op talked about.
Re: The 7 Biggest Lies Women Tell Men About Sex by AngelicDamsel(f): 6:45am On Sep 05, 2017
ayokellany:

Deceit denials n more deceit. I guess you are yet to handle one that as the good girth the op talked about.
I guess you must have taken a few d+cks in you azz to conclude that it is deceit denials angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

No matter how big a d+ck is, without skill it is almost useless in terms of sexually satisfying a lady..except satisfying a man's azz!!!
Re: The 7 Biggest Lies Women Tell Men About Sex by pryme(m): 6:47am On Sep 05, 2017
AngelicDamsel:

What's the difference!!!

Who they are, how they understand life, what they believe in, how they think. What they know,
And how far they are willing to go.

In the end it's all about the best man they can be.

Ofcos you won't find guys like this easily, cos they don't glitter like gold.
Re: The 7 Biggest Lies Women Tell Men About Sex by ayokellany: 6:49am On Sep 05, 2017
AngelicDamsel:

I guess you must have taken a few d+cks in you azz to conclude that it is deceit denials angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

No matter how big a d+ck is, without skill it is almost useless in terms of sexually satisfying a lady..except satisfying a man's azz!!!

Lol... Isn't that narrative lame ? How about the big D that is vastly skilled ? Will that not kill you with ecstasy n orgasm ?
Re: The 7 Biggest Lies Women Tell Men About Sex by 9jayes: 6:58am On Sep 05, 2017
AngelicDamsel:
So came is now the past tense of cum! Honestly............. Size doesn't matter to me! After all the real pleasure doesn't depend on size! grin grin grin
Ha! Olympus has fallen
Re: The 7 Biggest Lies Women Tell Men About Sex by lordspanky(m): 7:05am On Sep 05, 2017
Hi, my name is Giwaxy I'm an emerging artiste and here is my latest single titled às̩e̩ (Amen) listen here https://soundcloud.com/giwaxy/ase-giwaxy share and repost. Out on your favorite blogs next week❤
Re: The 7 Biggest Lies Women Tell Men About Sex by AngelicDamsel(f): 8:22am On Sep 05, 2017
pryme:

Who they are, how they understand life, what they believe in, how they think. What they know,
And how far they are willing to go.

In the end it's all about the best man they can be.

Ofcos you won't find guys like this easily, cos they don't glitter like gold.
True!!!
I know there are still good guys
....... I just based my opinion on the majority grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The 7 Biggest Lies Women Tell Men About Sex by pryme(m): 9:08am On Sep 05, 2017
AngelicDamsel:

True!!!
I know there are still good guys
....... I just based my opinion on the majority grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yeah, the Majority are the same.
Re: The 7 Biggest Lies Women Tell Men About Sex by jericco1(m): 10:49am On Sep 05, 2017
AngelicDamsel:
seems you've had different drills.
Re: The 7 Biggest Lies Women Tell Men About Sex by jericco1(m): 10:51am On Sep 05, 2017
All I can say is that if your gf is denyin you sex, just know she's getting it somewhere else.
Re: The 7 Biggest Lies Women Tell Men About Sex by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:46pm On Sep 05, 2017
AngelicDamsel:
Yes, it depend I what the size can do. Some sizes should be refered to as "good for nothing" size
Re: The 7 Biggest Lies Women Tell Men About Sex by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:47pm On Sep 05, 2017
walepackage:
When you satisfy your woman happily on bed, you will see her reaction aftermath by her body language,the kind of delicious food she prepare for you that day,calling you sweet names and her respect for you will just skyrocket,these are some ways to decode not just mouth talk or faking it.
are you married? If no, how did you know all these things? grin
Re: The 7 Biggest Lies Women Tell Men About Sex by walepackage(m): 1:45pm On Sep 05, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
are you married? If no, how did you know all these things? grin
obviouslly.But,do you doubt those words above.
Re: The 7 Biggest Lies Women Tell Men About Sex by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:20pm On Sep 05, 2017
walepackage:
obviouslly.But,do you doubt those words above.
okay o
Re: The 7 Biggest Lies Women Tell Men About Sex by fixzylani: 7:15pm On Sep 06, 2017
Re: The 7 Biggest Lies Women Tell Men About Sex by fixzylani: 6:59pm On Sep 28, 2017
Read

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies/gents, Let's Talk About You. / Ladies That Masturbate Get In Here. (pics) / Lady Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrate Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.