Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,992 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Ex-prostitute Who Had party With Wayne Rooney Tells His Wife To Dump Him-pix - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ex-prostitute Who Had party With Wayne Rooney Tells His Wife To Dump Him-pix (794 Views)

Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House / Dear Nigerian Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Does These, Dump Him - Busty Slay Queen / ‘My Clients Don’t Come Back To Me After Sex’; Prostitute Who Attacked Rival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ex-prostitute Who Had party With Wayne Rooney Tells His Wife To Dump Him-pix by menstrualpad: 5:41pm On Sep 04, 2017
Wayne Rooney and his wife, Coleen

Wayne Rooney is fighting for his marriage today after his wife Coleen fled their £6million mansion following a showdown over claims he 'kissed and cuddled' another woman on a night out before being arrested, Dailymail has reported.

It was gathered that Rooney had a fling with the former prostitute including an alleged party. Coleen, 31, who is pregnant with their fourth child, is believed to have confronted her husband Wayne over his drink driving charge and night out with mother-of-one Laura Simpson, 29, and told him: ‘The world is laughing at me because of you.’

Mrs Rooney, who has been with her husband of nine years since they were 16 and stood by him when he was caught using prostitutes, is said to have broken down, yelling: ‘How could you do this to me while I’m pregnant? How could you be so stupid?’

Miss Simpson, a single mother of one, from Irlam, near Manchester, told MailOnline that she would have slept with Rooney if he had not been arrested behind the wheel of her VW Beetle car in the early hours of Friday morning.

Coleen's and the couple’s three sons are staying at the home of her parents Colette and Tony McLoughlin in Liverpool, leaving Rooney at their £6million mansion in Prestbury, Cheshire.

Mrs Rooney's family are said to be refusing to talk to Wayne because she fears their children will be taunted at school this week over his drunken liaison with another woman.

According to one friend, Coleen feels her marriage is 'over' while Everton ace Wayne 'doesn't know what to do with himself'.
Wayne Rooney is said to have told friends he fears that his marriage could be over after the events of Thursday night and the early hours of Friday.

After a night out with friends including former Manchester United teammate Wes Brown, Everton striker Rooney left The Symposium nightclub in Wilmslow, Cheshire, with Laura Simpson at 1.30am on Friday.

They took a taxi to pick up her convertible Beetle parked less than a mile away. Miss Simpson said Rooney drove because he was less intoxicated, but he was reportedly three times the drink-drive limit when police stopped the car. Rooney, 31, was charged with drink driving and will appear in court later this month.

Laura was caught with Rooney before he was arrested by the police

Coleen, who is four months pregnant, then cut short a holiday in Majorca with sons Kai, seven, Klay, four, and Kit, one and a half, returning by private jet on Friday. Last night, Coleen and the couple’s three sons remained at the home of her parents Colette and Tony McLoughlin in Liverpool, leaving Rooney at their £6million mansion in Prestbury, Cheshire - where he reportedly spent the weekend in the spare room.

She went there after confronting Everton striker Rooney at the marital home on Saturday. A source told The Sun: ' Things could change in the coming days but as things stand [Coleen's] had enough and it's finished. This was the final straw and she feels humiliated. She's planning to walk away.'

A friend of Wayne said: 'Wayne doesn't know what to do with himself. He's had to apologise to Coleen for lots of things in the past — but this is looking like the toughest one yet. She is absolutely raging.'And Ms Helen Wood, who won Big Brother in 2014 and had party with Rooney told the Daily Star Sunday: ‘Coleen wouldn’t want to hear it from me, but mum-to-mum, I would tell her to get out.
‘He’s a d*******, he’s a rat – we know what he’s like. Just be a single parent and be strong, this person is going to continue to hurt you. ‘A leopard never changes its spots, once a cheat always a cheat. Wake up Coleen, you’re on baby number four. I would say to Coleen, get out.’
http://www.citypeopleonline.com/ex-prostitute-party-wayne-rooney-tells-wife-dump-photos/

Re: Ex-prostitute Who Had party With Wayne Rooney Tells His Wife To Dump Him-pix by Gourdoinc(m): 6:10pm On Sep 04, 2017
useless white women with their warped logic

(1) (Reply)

Dating A Really Tall Girl Now Mehn And Guess What... / Checkout This Viral Naked Birthday Photo-shoot. / Ladies And Gents Whats Your Take On This Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.