Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,810 members, 7,798,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Seyi Makinde Declares For PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Makinde Declares For PDP (20951 Views)

Lockdown: Oyo Might Go Czech Republic Way - Seyi Makinde / Governor Seyi Makinde Declares Assets Worth 50 Billion Naira / Governor Seyi Makinde Declares Entry Forms For Schools Of Science Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Makinde Declares For PDP by smartleo(m): 8:38pm On Sep 04, 2017
PDP ................Power,Power to the people,Power to Oyo state.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Declares For PDP by Jobabori(m): 8:39pm On Sep 04, 2017
SEYI is good but can he wrestle with Ladoja if he is still interested in governorship?
Re: Seyi Makinde Declares For PDP by Jilo83(m): 8:39pm On Sep 04, 2017
If ibadan people like, let them bring Awolowo. We in Oke-ogun, we are voting one of our own. We are not mumu, we are not second class citizens. Oyo state 2019 governor: oke-ogun lokan.

5 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Declares For PDP by Yusuf54: 8:40pm On Sep 04, 2017
SOLMICHAEL:

I totally agree with the part that says AJIMOBI IS A SERIAL FAILURE!! And to say the fact bro, he's more than that!!
...If I may ask,pls aw is Ajimobi a serial failure ?

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Declares For PDP by Frankyboy1(m): 8:40pm On Sep 04, 2017
This guy owns an.oil and gas.firm.in.portharcourt, instead of him.to face.his profession and find lasting ways to delay in salary payment,.he has spent so much of his company and staff goodwill on his political ambition,.though visionary but might be out to recoup

4 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Declares For PDP by Maydfourth: 8:44pm On Sep 04, 2017
Makonde don loose again oooooo...PDP BAWOOOOOOOO...From PDP TO SDP BACK TO PDP.....NA Asewo be that oooooo

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Declares For PDP by zabadii(m): 8:45pm On Sep 04, 2017
Another success for APC in Oyo state. PDP is an epitome of corruption

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde Declares For PDP by Yusuf54: 8:46pm On Sep 04, 2017
Some dont even know anything about governing a local government not to talk of governing a state..,,I dont see Seyi Makinde as a good option for d the good people of Oyo state,He is someone that has never held a Political post before,,,Infact,Taiwo Otegbeye is far far better than Him,,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde Declares For PDP by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:52pm On Sep 04, 2017
boringnigerian:

The question is: when? We Nigerian youth have got our heads stuck so far up our own arses, we can't even see what's right in front of us.
A lot of us are working behind the scene. But we need more of us irrespective of political inclination to start holding their ground
Re: Seyi Makinde Declares For PDP by Yusuf54: 8:54pm On Sep 04, 2017
SOLMICHAEL:

I totally agree with the part that says AJIMOBI IS A SERIAL FAILURE!! And to say the fact bro, he's more than that!!
..How is Ajimobi a serial Failure?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde Declares For PDP by adeoba2008(m): 8:55pm On Sep 04, 2017
Beress:
PDP Will surely take over Oyo State by 2019

It is a done deal!

Ajumobi is a serial failure

Engr. Seyi Makinde all the way

says who?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde Declares For PDP by abimbolayekeen: 9:05pm On Sep 04, 2017
O Sure Makinde , you are the next Governor of oyo state . A P C is finished .

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Declares For PDP by pat077: 9:08pm On Sep 04, 2017
All hail the next governor of oyo state.. ...

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Declares For PDP by Optimist02: 9:10pm On Sep 04, 2017
Let's wait and see.... 2019
Re: Seyi Makinde Declares For PDP by Davidscott(m): 9:15pm On Sep 04, 2017
PDP power to the people na naw makinde get sense no worri u go win d election by God grace i trust u but no fail me o grin grin grin
Re: Seyi Makinde Declares For PDP by tuniski: 9:16pm On Sep 04, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Sadly, youths of Nigeria are yet to figure out how they can be involved but still comfortable in being cheerleaders to politicians that will at most give them crumbs at the expense of the country.
You are a typical example of that!

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Declares For PDP by Angeltjazz2017(m): 9:19pm On Sep 04, 2017
i hate PDP as a party but with this seyi makinde they would win in 2019 though PDP is unpredictable they can give their ticket to wrong person now like the way they did in 2015 with teslim folarin.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Declares For PDP by Sulybayus: 9:21pm On Sep 04, 2017
stinggy:
I knew it.....
I wish Seyi Makinde the very best of luck in the primaries this time around. That's the most important part as PDP is almost certain to take over in Oyo state. Ajimobi cannot sell any candidate to the electorates due to his second-term woeful performance.
My only fear is that Seyi Makinde has spent a lot in campaigns, hope he won't make recouping his 'lost' money his first priority sha
he spend to much during campaign for governor under SDP

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Declares For PDP by Angeltjazz2017(m): 9:22pm On Sep 04, 2017
Yusuf54:
Some dont even know anything about governing a local government not to talk of governing a state..,,I dont see Seyi Makinde as a good option for d the good people of Oyo state,He is someone that has never held a Political post before,,,Infact,Taiwo Otegbeye is far far better than Him,,
he will begin some where bro. Donald trump has no experience.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Declares For PDP by danfricks: 9:23pm On Sep 04, 2017
you are welcome back home,2019 all the way.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Declares For PDP by Angeltjazz2017(m): 9:24pm On Sep 04, 2017
Jilo83:
If ibadan people like, let them bring Awolowo. We in Oke-ogun, we are voting one of our own. We are not mumu, we are not second class citizens. Oyo state 2019 governor: oke-ogun lokan.
do you think any strong party can give oke Ogun their ticket,you must be dreaming.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Declares For PDP by stinggy(m): 9:25pm On Sep 04, 2017
Sulybayus:
he spend to much during campaign for governor under SDP
He spent so well for party stalwarts before he was denied PDP ticket. Spent in SDP and will resume spending again in PDP.
Re: Seyi Makinde Declares For PDP by Basic123: 9:26pm On Sep 04, 2017
Frankyboy1:
This guy owns an.oil and gas.firm.in.portharcourt, instead of him.to face.his profession and find lasting ways to delay in salary payment,.he has spent so much of his company and staff goodwill on his political ambition,.though visionary but might be out to recoup
His embezzlement will be unprecedented in oyo state history.Its not about speaking english and he has also wasted too much money in his past campaign,so he is only looking for money!

Just ask him his manifesto,he has non.Its quite unfortunate that ibadan people vote with sentiments.The same reason why awolowo despite his good administrative skills never won any election in ibadan.Infact,they hated him.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Makinde Declares For PDP by Basic123: 9:28pm On Sep 04, 2017
stinggy:

He spent so well for party stalwarts before he was denied PDP ticket. Spent in SDP and will resume spending again in PDP.
That is why I believe his own embezzlement will surpass that of bode George,Abacha and alison madueke combined!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde Declares For PDP by funshint(m): 9:34pm On Sep 04, 2017
I like him as an individual based on his speech but I hv problem with the party PDP. Till then sha!
Re: Seyi Makinde Declares For PDP by Johnnyessence(m): 9:39pm On Sep 04, 2017
Nice one from Seyi Makinde. If given the ticket, in 2019, he will win in landslide victory.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Declares For PDP by afroniger: 10:02pm On Sep 04, 2017
Angeltjazz2017:
do you think any strong party can give oke Ogun their ticket,you must be dreaming.

Don't say what you don't know. Ajimobi lost most of Ibadan votes to Ladoja in 2015 and yet he still won without Ibadan votes. Oke-Ogun and Ogbomosho plus Oyo votes did it for him. You Ibadan people are becoming too arrogant.

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Declares For PDP by seuncyrus(m): 10:19pm On Sep 04, 2017
Jilo83:

Bro let's not be clouded by sentiments , if you feel the right candidate is an Ibadan man vote for him, if you feel the right candidate is an one Ogun man vote for him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde Declares For PDP by ishowdotgmail(m): 10:36pm On Sep 04, 2017
Oluwabusobomi:
Engr Seyi Makinde is a household name in Oyo State.

It is finished for APC!

Lol, why do people despise Apc so mch in oyo.

R u frm Ibadan?
Re: Seyi Makinde Declares For PDP by Yusuf54: 10:47pm On Sep 04, 2017
Angeltjazz2017:
he will begin some where bro. Donald trump has no experience.
..But do u know that 70 Percents of the Americans are regretting to ve voted him into Power? Dont U know aw Large Oyo state is and aw its largeness would make it so difficult for an INEXPERIENCE PERSON TO GOVERN?

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Declares For PDP by Daboomb: 11:35pm On Sep 04, 2017
HisSexcellency:
Nigerian politicians are just useless. This same guy that was on Galaxy tv in 2015 bashing both Pdp and apc has now turn around to join same people he called corrupt and doesn't have the interest of the people at heart.

Just look at the way they decamp from one party to another, mid-term?

That should tel lus that these Politicians we fight over, are nothing but SELFISH SCUM who are out over their own selfish interest.
They are just like Prost'tutes, l mean oloshos.

That guy, like many Politicians, is just looking for an avenue, any avenue to get into a Political office.
He is very desperate!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Moves To Prevent National Assembly Hijack / Pastor Giwa: Buhari Not Safe In Aso Rock, He Should Resign / Boko Haram Base Found In North Cameroun!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.