Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Church Members Kissing Pastor's Feet In Front Of Congregation (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Members Kissing Pastor's Feet In Front Of Congregation (Photos) (41134 Views)

Pastor Calls Out Lady In Front Of Congregation Over Her Unusual Hairstyle.Photos / Zambian Prophet Removing A Lady's Pant In Church In Front Of Congregation (Photo / RCCG Member Proposes To A Sister In Church, In Front Of Congregation (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Members Kissing Pastor's Feet In Front Of Congregation (Photos) by Organizer111222(m): 12:12pm On Sep 05, 2017
Stupid and gullible people everywhere..#
Re: Church Members Kissing Pastor's Feet In Front Of Congregation (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 12:19pm On Sep 05, 2017
This is one of the reasons I want to be GO(General oversteer), people go hear am,bed go shout,my bank account go scream
Re: Church Members Kissing Pastor's Feet In Front Of Congregation (Photos) by rlauncher(m): 12:20pm On Sep 05, 2017
Evaberry:

And when atheist start rubbishing Christians and Christianity, they will come and defend and still say

Touch not my anointed.

it's alright, I don't have much to say, who wants to remain gullible should remain gullible,

Who’s the more foolish? The fool or the fool who follows him ? – Obi-Wan Kenobi

Jesus told his disciples that shortly before His return, there shall arise false prophets.

The devil is the master counterfeiter. The existence of the counterfeit tells that there is the existence of the true.

Those who fall prey to this type of delusion are those who don't study the Bible for themselves, and do not experience the guidance of the Holy Spirit.

All attacks on Christianity by atheists and false prophets will fail in the end. The light will eventually prevail over the darkness. smiley
Re: Church Members Kissing Pastor's Feet In Front Of Congregation (Photos) by DJInfluence: 12:32pm On Sep 05, 2017
Baba God, i thank you that i am able to cater comfortable for my family. So i don´t have to be blinded by stupid faith and believe caused by poverty or barrenness or being single.

Even the original Jesus Christ disciples feet, i wont kiss not to talk of a man like myself.

Does kissing the feet guarantees success in any form?
Re: Church Members Kissing Pastor's Feet In Front Of Congregation (Photos) by dustar: 12:37pm On Sep 05, 2017
ITS OBVIOUS THE WHOLE THING IS A DRAMA
Re: Church Members Kissing Pastor's Feet In Front Of Congregation (Photos) by sapientia(m): 12:42pm On Sep 05, 2017
This look like a church for real...

Another lost sheep that needs to get back on track. Its a pity how the blessing of God that is meant for wider propagation of the Gospel turns some servants into Kings.

I will always remember them in my prayers. They were not like this, the god of the world that took Demas came for them.
Re: Church Members Kissing Pastor's Feet In Front Of Congregation (Photos) by greatman247(m): 12:44pm On Sep 05, 2017
Scam pastor, gullible and foolish followers.
Re: Church Members Kissing Pastor's Feet In Front Of Congregation (Photos) by ImaIma1(f): 12:46pm On Sep 05, 2017
Evaberry:

And when atheist start rubbishing Christians and Christianity, they will come and defend and still say

Touch not my anointed.

it's alright, I don't have much to say, who wants to remain gullible should remain gullible,

Who’s the more foolish? The fool or the fool who follows him ? – Obi-Wan Kenobi

The fact that there are fake prophets and pastors is evidence that there are original/real ones.
Some Christians are gullible and can hardly think for themselves but not all.
Re: Church Members Kissing Pastor's Feet In Front Of Congregation (Photos) by CloudResident(m): 12:46pm On Sep 05, 2017
I pity their offsprings undecided

Re: Church Members Kissing Pastor's Feet In Front Of Congregation (Photos) by georgeceekay: 12:55pm On Sep 05, 2017
dainformant:
Some pastors will never cease to amaze us. Here are trending photos of a pastor whose church members were spotted kissing his shoe in front of the congregation during church service. According to multiple online reports, the pastor claimed that he walked through heaven so now his followers are supposed to kiss his shoes to get the blessings.

Netizens as usual have reacted to the development. See below;

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/church-members-bow-kiss-pastors-feet-front-congregation-photos.html

My business is that fine babe in green in the third pishur. How can I get her number? They can eat their pastor's sh**t if they like. It's their business.
Re: Church Members Kissing Pastor's Feet In Front Of Congregation (Photos) by Iamzik: 12:55pm On Sep 05, 2017
EmekaBlue:
the afonjalistic scenario frm d dumb yoruba women is still happening until tomorrow....d ozubulu scenario was a shock and first of its kind...i can see seun has deleted my comment. yoruba blog where igbos r insulted but cant recieve theirs in return. im arahia mehn

It is youruba blog alright.

Feel free to move your ethnic bigoted ass over to Biafra.saydotcom

Or are you now an online unity beggar addicted to afonja blog?
Be proud and patriotic to your land of the hanging sun for once.
Re: Church Members Kissing Pastor's Feet In Front Of Congregation (Photos) by fitprince: 1:05pm On Sep 05, 2017
i hate naija pastos and i hate church.
jesus christ not included in my hate
Re: Church Members Kissing Pastor's Feet In Front Of Congregation (Photos) by Iamzik: 1:08pm On Sep 05, 2017
EmekaBlue:
shut up....dont u watch/comment on cnn or skynews... owned by ur pple? if u guyz dont want to see us here again..y dont u help and actualize biafra so we carry our wahala away..or dont u knw we still hold d fvckin nigerian passport. Rubbish

You are still begging us to help you actualize Biafra on an afonja blog. Are you for real?

You don't need our help. We don't join senseless struggles.

I will be surprised if you don't close your account on nairaland today. You said you don't want unity and we have asked you to go and now you want us to help pack your Biafra must go bags. Is it by force?

Those who think they are wiser than everybody often turn out to be the most foolish.

Feel free to throw away your Nigerian passport and we don't need your type in this forum.
Re: Church Members Kissing Pastor's Feet In Front Of Congregation (Photos) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 05, 2017
May God give them the latest version of brain

Re: Church Members Kissing Pastor's Feet In Front Of Congregation (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 1:14pm On Sep 05, 2017
Iamzik:

You are still begging us to help you actualize Biafra on an afonja blog. Are you for real?

You don't need our help. We don't join senseless struggles.

I will be surprised if you don't close your account on nairaland today. You said you don't want unity and we have asked you to go and now you want us to help pack your Biafra must go bags. Is it by force?

Those who think they are wiser than everybody often turn out to be the most foolish.

Feel free to throw away your Nigerian passport and we don't need your type in this forum.
Beg u for what? im just saying since u hate us so much judging from ur choice of words because of the betterment of our place we fight for,since its not forth coming as cow dullards always end up ruling this country one way or the other..Y cant u guyz also just join in the agigation saying FED GOVT allow igbos to go in peace. Same way mainland china allowed hongkong to go peace.

1 Like

Re: Church Members Kissing Pastor's Feet In Front Of Congregation (Photos) by Bjgirl1: 1:20pm On Sep 05, 2017
Chop knuckles,you've said it all.
nNEOo:

You know what,
Anyone who's stupid enough to be scammed deserve it angry
Re: Church Members Kissing Pastor's Feet In Front Of Congregation (Photos) by encryptjay(m): 1:27pm On Sep 05, 2017
Can't stop laughing grin So much pride on that chair and members can't see through this deception. See him feeling himself.
Re: Church Members Kissing Pastor's Feet In Front Of Congregation (Photos) by encryptjay(m): 1:28pm On Sep 05, 2017
Can't stop laughing grin So much pride on that chair and members can't see through this deception. See him feeling himself.
Re: Church Members Kissing Pastor's Feet In Front Of Congregation (Photos) by Iamzik: 1:28pm On Sep 05, 2017
EmekaBlue:
Beg u for what? im just saying since u hate us so much judging from ur choice of words because of the betterment of our place we fight for,since its not forth coming as cow dullards always end up ruling this country one way or the other..Y cant u guyz also just join in the agigation saying FED GOVT allow igbos to go in peace. Same way mainland china allowed hongkong to go peace.

When you started your senseless agitation who did you consult? "Kill kumuyi, kill adeboye, yorubas are bastard cowards.... "

That was your rhetoric and you all cheered and laughed abi.

Suddenly you want us to lend a voice to your I'll conceived struggle.

Oga it's not by noise making, chest beating and empty threats. Go and study Great Britain and Ireland arrangement. We asked you people to fight for restructuring along with us but no you are too greedy. You want a country and not a region that you can control on your own.

Biafra is an ethnic struggle of the igbos but restructuring will earn the support of every geopolitical zone in Nigeria. Imagine having six youths of kanus calibre from the East west north and south. Government will be forced to listen.

Rather than listen to the voice of reason, y'all made it a tribal struggle. Same mistake Ojukwu made. Y'all go ahead. We wish you the very best.
Re: Church Members Kissing Pastor's Feet In Front Of Congregation (Photos) by uvalued(m): 1:43pm On Sep 05, 2017
has he raised the dead...?
Re: Church Members Kissing Pastor's Feet In Front Of Congregation (Photos) by Collins10(m): 1:44pm On Sep 05, 2017
igirabata123:
This can happen only in Africa. I pity us sha
Oga Calm down. That Morgan guy that made almost 3,000 of his worshippers commit mass suicide was not an African and it certainly did not happen in Africa too! Haba!
Re: Church Members Kissing Pastor's Feet In Front Of Congregation (Photos) by Chijosky(m): 1:45pm On Sep 05, 2017
Next he will say his D. is blessed any woman looking for child should come and test it, I trust women sha
Re: Church Members Kissing Pastor's Feet In Front Of Congregation (Photos) by Jackipapa: 2:44pm On Sep 05, 2017
The end has come!
Re: Church Members Kissing Pastor's Feet In Front Of Congregation (Photos) by blueeyes1: 2:48pm On Sep 05, 2017
What manner of stupidity is this?
Re: Church Members Kissing Pastor's Feet In Front Of Congregation (Photos) by DidierMorata: 3:44pm On Sep 05, 2017
Ever wondered why Judas had to kiss Jesus before he could be arrested? It was because the people who came to arrest him could not differentiate him from his disciples throughout the time he spent in that neighborhood.

How difficult will it be to differentiate these pastors of today from their followers?

We are called Christians because we are expected to be Christlike.

God help us all. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry

dainformant:
Some pastors will never cease to amaze us. Here are trending photos of a pastor whose church members were spotted kissing his shoe in front of the congregation during church service. According to multiple online reports, the pastor claimed that he walked through heaven so now his followers are supposed to kiss his shoes to get the blessings.

Netizens as usual have reacted to the development. See below;

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/church-members-bow-kiss-pastors-feet-front-congregation-photos.html

Re: Church Members Kissing Pastor's Feet In Front Of Congregation (Photos) by Taiwo20(m): 4:12pm On Sep 05, 2017
PUT YOUR HAND ON YOUR HEAD AND SAY AFTER ME:

Call the Names:Taiwo20, Babalola, Oshoffa, Orimolade and Adeboye 7 times with a loud voice

1.Every power, ideaology that want to make me a slowpoke....Die by FiRE!!
2.Say to yyour neighbour: Neighour come out of the Life's cauldron of Stupidity...
Re: Church Members Kissing Pastor's Feet In Front Of Congregation (Photos) by haywhyy(m): 4:12pm On Sep 05, 2017
dominique:
Men of God turning themselves into god of men sad

#freethesheeple

Even Jesus Christ no do reach this one's
People can be really gullible
Shey we will call this one doctrine Bayi

Nawa ooo oo
Re: Church Members Kissing Pastor's Feet In Front Of Congregation (Photos) by APOSTLECHUMA: 4:20pm On Sep 05, 2017
PASTORS FROM THE PIT OF HELL EVER GOING AGAINST GOD'S WORD. WHERE IN THE BIBLE WAS THIS PERMITTD ?
Re: Church Members Kissing Pastor's Feet In Front Of Congregation (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 6:37pm On Sep 05, 2017
Chai Christianity and Slavery are like 5&6
Re: Church Members Kissing Pastor's Feet In Front Of Congregation (Photos) by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:19pm On Sep 05, 2017
MY PEOPLE ARE DECEIVED BECAUSE OF LACK OF KNOWLEDGE...MY GOD!!! THIS IS NOT CHRISTIANITY. COME OUT OUT OF DARKNESS INTO LIGHT(CHRIST JESUS)..GOD IS CALLING YOU TO SUP WITH HIM WITHOUT PAYING A DIME

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna / Prophecies About 2015 Presidential Election That Never Came To Pass / Owl "Witches" Killed At Nairobi Winners Chapel In Kenya (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.