Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,802 members, 7,802,562 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

"FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says (34340 Views)

IPOB Supporters Bow Their Heads For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos, Video) / Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) / Fayose In Abuja Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says by sarrki(m): 6:14am On Sep 05, 2017
The founder of the Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra, Ralph Uwazuruike, says the Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, has been compromised, adding that the Federal Government has bought mansions for him in London.

Uwazuruike said this in a chat with The Interview, a monthly magazine.

The MASSOB founder said Kanu had been secretly recruited by the Muhammadu Buhari-led Federal Government to destroy the Biafran movement from within.

He said, “Apparently they saw Nnamdi Kanu as someone of high value for use. They heard him shouting on radio and approached him and he accepted. Naturally, only a strong, principled man can say no because they will give you irresistible offers.

“I know the mansions Nnamdi Kanu and people like him have abroad, given to them by the same government, – the same security agencies. Don’t worry, the truth will emerge soon.”

Uwazuruike said Kanu’s insistence “on the boycott of the Anambra State governorship election in November is a ploy to ensure that the All Progressives Congress takes over in the state.”

He added, “All things playing out today, including the so-called ‘no election’ in Anambra State is nothing but a smokescreen. The ‘no election’ is aimed at favouring the APC to edge out Governor (Willie) Obiano; that’s the only thing.”

Uwazuruike said the IPOB leader was a mere rabble-rouser as he had no clue about how to attain Biafra.

He said for instance, Kanu lacked an understanding of the process of a referendum.

The MASSOB leader said, “Let him tell you his own agenda. What does he know about Biafra? Somebody who doesn’t know the difference between an election and a referendum; that there is no difference between election and referendum.

“He says ‘give me Biafra or give me a date for referendum.’ So, what is the difference between the two? All the materials you use in a referendum are the same you use in an election. The only difference is that in an election, you may have many political parties while in a referendum, you vote yes or no.”

Uwazuruike slammed Kanu for using hate speech to promote his message.

He said Igbo people were known as a decent and respectful people but Kanu’s tactics was changing the mindset of the people.

He said it was such hateful rhetoric that caused the Arewa youths to issue a quit notice on Igbo living in the North.

The MASSOB founder said innocent Igbo living in the North might lose their lives because of Kanu’s misinformed utterances.

Uwazuruike said even though he was detained for over two years by former President Olusegun Obasanjo, he never insulted the ex-President because he respected the office of the President.

He said the best way to attain freedom was to use a decent and non-violent approach like Martin Luther King (Jnr.) and Mahatma Gandhi.

The MASSOB founder added, “Ndigbo must make sure they bring up their children well. Nnamdi Kanu is a bad example of what an Igbo child should be. He insulted the President-General of Ohanaeze Ndigbo.

“Even if there is Biafra and you are the President, what type of Biafra are you leading? If the Biafra we are talking about cannot be better than Nigeria, we better stay in Nigeria.”

Uwazuruike lambasted Obasanjo and Buhari for marginalising Igbo, accusing them of hating people of the South-East.

He said Igbo knew that Buhari did not like them and that was why they voted massively against him in 2015. He added that Buhari’s attitude towards them was expected.

http://punchng.com/fg-bought-mansions-for-kanu-abroad-says-uwazuruike/

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says by Nobody: 6:20am On Sep 05, 2017
If this was the way our fathers handled this country would there be anything left for us to fight for today?

#think

17 Likes

Re: "FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says by sarrki(m): 6:21am On Sep 05, 2017
Igbos and massobs followers are gullible

The two leaders if this group are not different from MMM operators

138 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says by clarocuzioo(m): 6:24am On Sep 05, 2017
Is it really uwazurike that is spilling out this trash, if truly he is the one, his confusion is becoming unprecedented, why do I sense jeaulosy for Nnamdi kanu, why do I even feel that ueazurike has become a puppet to some politicians and as such he has initiated smear campaign against Nnamdi kanu, because the things his saying these days don't make sense.

177 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says by Nwodosis(m): 6:25am On Sep 05, 2017
Uwazurike, ga zurike! Even the MASOB you founded have sacked you because of your double standard in sacrificing their lives to enrich yourself. You went and formed IBM and unfortunately you were able to deceive nobody with your IBM. You are now trying hard to justify the money you were paid by the enemies of Biafra to bring division in the struggle, YOU HAVE FAILED.

159 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says by sarrki(m): 6:26am On Sep 05, 2017
clarocuzioo:
Is it really uwazurike that is spilling out this trash, if truly he is the one, his confusion is becoming unprecedented, why do I sense jeaulosy for Nnamdi kanu, why do I even feel that ueazurike has become a puppet to some politicians and as such he has initiated smear campaign against Nnamdi kanu, because the things his saying these days don't make sense.

They are both con men

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says by NCANpatroller: 6:26am On Sep 05, 2017
Na this kain news sarrki they like. Whether true or false

I need to know the typist behind the sarrki moniker. He must be chopping FG money too

He own 3 much!!!

Kilode!

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: "FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:26am On Sep 05, 2017
grin grin
Re: "FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says by Baawaa(m): 6:28am On Sep 05, 2017
See confusion in the camp of the enemies

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says by Nobody: 6:28am On Sep 05, 2017
Who does not know that the guy is a scam

Gullible leader; pigs and idiots followers

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says by aolawale025: 6:29am On Sep 05, 2017
False. Sounds too good to be true

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says by odduduwa: 6:30am On Sep 05, 2017
sarrki:

They are both con men
but Yoruba's said buhari is not gej the cash cow and nnamdi ll shout and no one will compensate him .....why will Yoruba's believe this news pls integrity is really far from these folks

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says by Lanceslot(m): 6:31am On Sep 05, 2017
Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: "FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says by Amberon11: 6:31am On Sep 05, 2017
They are not more gullible than you.
sarrki:
Igbos and massobs followers are gullible

The two leaders if this group are not different from MMM operators

32 Likes

Re: "FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says by Babachukwu: 6:34am On Sep 05, 2017
This man think everybody is him that sold Biafra for money

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says by Ibifizzleboy(m): 6:35am On Sep 05, 2017
interestingly interesting
Re: "FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says by Alexk2(m): 6:35am On Sep 05, 2017
See this kettle calling pot black undecided undecided
Both are you lost it a long time ago...Kanu is merely causing the igbos more harm that's soon unfold.

2 Likes

Re: "FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says by Nbote(m): 6:37am On Sep 05, 2017
D rate at which sarrki now masturbate over IPOB mata these days.. Why not leave dem b? U claim there's no Biafra and all dat and yet U create threads daily and follow basically every Biafra related thread jus to show how frustrated u are about a movement dat doesn't in any way concern u.Una no know say na una dey actually make dem trend..

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:38am On Sep 05, 2017
This is the right time the FEDs is supposed to give them BIAFRA (I know it's not within the feed's power, though), and watch a civil war eruot!

Igbos never gel...

2 Likes

Re: "FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says by Firefire(m): 6:40am On Sep 05, 2017
Nonsensical nonsense

2 Likes

Re: "FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says by sarrki(m): 6:42am On Sep 05, 2017
NCANpatroller:
Na this kain news sarrki they like. Whether true or false

I need to know the typist behind the sarrki moniker. He must be chopping FG money too

He own 3 much!!!

Kilode!

Nnamdi is a sociopath

Am a patriot

I don't need to be in government to support my fatherland

7 Likes

Re: "FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says by clarocuzioo(m): 6:47am On Sep 05, 2017
sarrki:

They are both con men

Sarrki they are both conmen because of their agitation for Biafra, you people don't cease to amaze people With your level of reasoning, you people failed to understand that Biafra has moved from an agitation to an ideology, even if Nnamdi Kanu and Uwazurike fail in their quest to achieve Biafra, I guarantee you that over a million Nnamdi Kanus will rise, have you not asked your self why after over fifty years of this incident, it has become as fresh as ever, despite the Federal Government of Nigeria terminating the study of history in Nigerian schools.
I know you are an ardent supporter of Buhari, no problems about that, but help me tell the present Fedral government that the status quo is no longer sustainable, tell them to restructure this country in the best interest of this great nation, you can't keep doing same thing over and over again and expect different result, the present structure of Nigerian is no longer sustainable.
Recently the call for restructuring came to the floors of the Nations Assembly and your northern brothers thwarted that move, that's a big mistake, help me tell them now there is time to restructure and salvage this nation, becaude those who makes peaceful change impossible simply makes violent change inevitable, a word is enough for the wise.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: "FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says by NCANpatroller: 6:48am On Sep 05, 2017
sarrki:

Nnamdi is a sociopath

Am a patriot

I don't need to be in government to support my fatherland

Kare!
Na so nnamdi take start.
There is a thin line between rebel and patriots.
You re on the path of being a sociopath my friend

12 Likes

Re: "FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says by Eastfield1: 6:49am On Sep 05, 2017
lolz this guy has outlived his usefulness

9 Likes

Re: "FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says by Jodeci25(m): 6:49am On Sep 05, 2017
This news get k-leg

1 Like

Re: "FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says by lekhi: 6:52am On Sep 05, 2017
U don't mean it
Re: "FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says by Omeokachie: 6:53am On Sep 05, 2017
Reversed psychology.

Did Uwazuruike just accuse Buhari of bribery?

If Nnamdi Kanu was recruited by Buhari to kill Biafra from within, the question will then be, which Biafra?

Is it Uwazuruike's Biafra that has been galivanting with Al-Mustapha and other arewa leaders who are opposed to restructuring and referendum?

Uwazuruike just spoke in parables...he is the one who has been compromised to kill Biafra from within, but he is doing a woeful job of it.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: "FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says by Paperwhite(m): 6:58am On Sep 05, 2017
Someone is just having obsessive-compulsive disorder over a matter that he have no iota of linkage or involvement.The Lord deliver thee but that is when you're willing to be delivered.

11 Likes

Re: "FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says by Vegagen111: 7:04am On Sep 05, 2017
Shut up ur dirty mouth, your time has passed

21 Likes

Re: "FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says by kingdenny(m): 7:04am On Sep 05, 2017
Uwazuruike. Typical example of men who have sold their souls.
I need the names of men sponsoring kanu now , not saying sooner or later Nigerians will know.

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Obasanjo Really Tore Up - Abimbola Adelakun / Ambode Visits Murdured Tajudeen Disu, Lekki Free Zone Boss Family (Photos) / Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.