Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate (46739 Views)

8 Ways To Get A Job In Nigeria As A Graduate With 2:2 Or 3rd Class Result / My Nephew Got This Message From A Job He Applied For In The US From Nigeria / Where Can A Graduate With Physics With Electronics Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate by ololadeking(m): 8:19am On Sep 05, 2017
dreh17:
Guys pls help me..... I've been using the toilet since yesterday's midnight..... I don't have appetite but anytime I take water, I run to toilet immediately....I just came back from the toilet and if my counting is accurate, that's number 15 or thereabouts... I already used drugs but not helping
its a serious sign of umblical trinodiants digestion dm for my acount details so we can start working on it
Re: How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate by Kokaine(m): 8:21am On Sep 05, 2017
Esepayan:
How can u say that when u have never been to australia or canada . Ignorance is a disease
whats the portal
Re: How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate by heendrix(m): 8:24am On Sep 05, 2017
remind me of an okada man that took ms a day after dropping me he asked if I would like to become rich having plenty money
I just laff n ask for my change quickly

if your telling people about something I guess you yourself should be the proof n witness

3 Likes

Re: How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate by BiafranBushBoy: 8:31am On Sep 05, 2017
Nutase:
Na I'm u still dey naija??
Since 2012 you are still here gallivanting.
Instead of using relevant information to your gain, you think otherwise.
You wish to know my location?
You can't, we are miles apart.
Re: How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate by BiafranBushBoy: 8:33am On Sep 05, 2017
heendrix:
remind me of an okada man that took ms a day after dropping me he asked if I would like to become rich having plenty money

if your telling people about something I guess you yourself should be the proof n witness

SMH.
Re: How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate by nkwuocha: 8:34am On Sep 05, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Says who?

smh!!

Nigerians and ignorance sef.

What about those who wish to study Major courses?Is there room to work?

Ud
Re: How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate by dust144(m): 8:34am On Sep 05, 2017
How much is the transport fare to Australian? Abeg use that money n start a good business here.
Re: How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate by LoveJesus87(m): 8:35am On Sep 05, 2017
dreh17:
Guys pls help me..... I've been using the toilet since yesterday's midnight..... I don't have appetite but anytime I take water, I run to toilet immediately....I just came back from the toilet and if my counting is accurate, that's number 15 or thereabouts... I already used drugs but not helping
Are u serious?
Re: How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate by LoveJesus87(m): 8:36am On Sep 05, 2017
Sniper12:
Said nothing we dont knw. Getting a skilled visa doesnt mean u hv a job. Australia na racist country. Canada is beta abeg
How sure are you?
Re: How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate by yahmohy27: 8:36am On Sep 05, 2017
Raintaker:
And you never commot naija, u dey post how to get job in Australia.

Gerrout mehn.
Chaiii Naija ,hmm dey sabi lubish something ehn!
Re: How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 05, 2017
Nackzy:
Racist country

grin

Chineeeke!

Everywhere u go, there are racists..but u have to live with it and fight for what u deserved..

Even blacks fights against another black..same with the asians..and even white have their own supremacy sha..

6 Likes

Re: How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate by ammyluv2002(f): 8:50am On Sep 05, 2017
Op, thank you!
Re: How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 05, 2017
Re: How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate by Oblang(m): 8:57am On Sep 05, 2017
ogbujajnr:
i) For countries which are not English speaking (Nigeria isn’t regarded as an English speaking country), the graduates are required to produce a certificate of English competence. E.g. TOFEL, IELTS, etc.

what are we then.
why disturb ourselves to get a credit pass in English language.
why use English to teach IBO language.
the zoo is doomed

Don't worry the Biafra of ur dream will automatically be considered as English speaking...

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 05, 2017
dreh17:

Always take water...gt flagyil and tetracycline you will be fine
Re: How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 05, 2017
dreh17:

Rush to the hospital u will dehydrate stop posting here and see a doc asap
No money is more important than u life be wise sir
Re: How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate by Chukkyboi: 9:10am On Sep 05, 2017
Bro dis ur info is not accurate oohh.even living there with a skilled course dont guarantee u a permanent resident orless u reach the required point

2 Likes

Re: How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate by Laredojohn(m): 9:14am On Sep 05, 2017
Re: How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate by yaki84: 9:23am On Sep 05, 2017
dreh17:
try snuff, mix am wif ogogoro.

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate by Ekong93: 9:40am On Sep 05, 2017
How to Make +100 USD in A Day http://successhare.com/?r=74552
Re: How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate by millionboi(m): 9:44am On Sep 05, 2017
Easier said than done
Re: How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate by millionboi(m): 9:49am On Sep 05, 2017
Nutase:
Na I'm u still dey naija??
Hahahahahaha

Guy won draw traffic by all means
Re: How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate by millionboi(m): 9:52am On Sep 05, 2017
dreh17:
Black bullet will do d magic.

Take it now and thank me tomorrow
Re: How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate by Uglyduckling: 9:55am On Sep 05, 2017
Dokitadotun:
)
Use Tab Loperamide 4mg stat(2 tablets at once). Also use ORS

This is very wrong and as a doctor you should know better than this.
Re: How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate by millionboi(m): 9:56am On Sep 05, 2017
heendrix:

Hahahaha

Before he use u 4sacrifice .
Re: How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate by CellTabRepair20: 10:19am On Sep 05, 2017
Australia or wherever, you've got to work things out....

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate by pepereina: 10:22am On Sep 05, 2017
For countries which are not English speaking
(Nigeria isn’t regarded as an English speaking
country), the graduates are required to produce a
certificate of English competence. E.g. TOFEL,
IELTS, etc.
Are you trying to tell me that Nigeria is not English-speaking? So what do we speak? French? Nonsense!
Re: How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate by oknee: 10:23am On Sep 05, 2017
Esepayan:

https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.border.gov.au/News/Pages/july-web-changes.aspx&ved=0ahUKEwjLoPLzyI3WAhUEwLwKHZiIDZkQFggvMAE&usg=AFQjCNHF8grXTlrQBQr7dIfcHMTepK4MFA

You can check that sir
As of today, people are still applying for visa 189 and 190 which are permanent skilled visa. There was a new visa category created for new Zealand citizens. It did not affect the skilled migration in any way.
Re: How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate by 9jageekz(m): 10:25am On Sep 05, 2017
pepereina:
For countries which are not English speaking
(Nigeria isn’t regarded as an English speaking
country), the graduates are required to produce a
certificate of English competence. E.g. TOFEL,
IELTS, etc.
Are you trying to tell me that Nigeria is not English-speaking? So what do we speak? French? Nonsense!

Very Despicable.. I'm appalled..
Re: How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate by BiafranBushBoy: 10:25am On Sep 05, 2017
Esepayan:

https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.border.gov.au/News/Pages/july-web-changes.aspx&ved=0ahUKEwjLoPLzyI3WAhUEwLwKHZiIDZkQFggvMAE&usg=AFQjCNHF8grXTlrQBQr7dIfcHMTepK4MFA

You can check that sir

It is still there na. I just checked the link.

The name has been changed to Skill point test. Maybe you didn't get the message clear. My brother traveled out with it just last month.
Re: How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate by BiafranBushBoy: 10:28am On Sep 05, 2017
millionboi:
Easier said than done

If I were you, I won't be listening to naysayers!!

I only gave you a valuable information that Agents would charge you millions of naira to do. Instead of taking it, you are shouting traffic.

Does Traffic equate to money?

I am just appalled by the level of reasoning of you guys! I used the same method for my bro, and he is outta the country now!

Damn it!! I have a very high job in Nigeria, so why should I risk leaving? undecided

Fvck!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 / Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. / N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.