Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,821 members, 7,798,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate (46728 Views)

8 Ways To Get A Job In Nigeria As A Graduate With 2:2 Or 3rd Class Result / My Nephew Got This Message From A Job He Applied For In The US From Nigeria / Where Can A Graduate With Physics With Electronics Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate by MightyFortress: 10:28am On Sep 05, 2017
useful
Re: How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate by Abiagirl777(f): 10:37am On Sep 05, 2017
dreh17:
Guys pls help me..... I've been using the toilet since yesterday's midnight..... I don't have appetite but anytime I take water, I run to toilet immediately....I just came back from the toilet and if my counting is accurate, that's number 15 or thereabouts... I already used drugs but not helping

pls while you are looking for a soon,get ORS its #50 a satchet and mix with one litre of water(the upper part where the big Eva bottle wrap stops is 1L),it'll be your only water for today to rehydrate your body cos yyou are obviously loosing your body water.kpele.
Re: How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate by kclub83(m): 10:48am On Sep 05, 2017
Please what is the link to apply for this Australia job?

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 05, 2017
oknee:

As of today, people are still applying for visa 189 and 190 which are permanent skilled visa. There was a new visa category created for new Zealand citizens. It did not affect the skilled migration in any way.

Ok thanks for the info boss
Re: How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate by IdeaCashKid(m): 11:09am On Sep 05, 2017
Luciferlove:

Always take water...gt flagyil and tetracycline you will be fine

Good advice. But it's better he takes an oral drip instead of water and Flagyl and Lumotil, not tetracycline.
You gerrit @dreh17 ?
Re: How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate by MOORCHMOORE(m): 11:18am On Sep 05, 2017
Re: How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate by BiafranBushBoy: 11:22am On Sep 05, 2017
kclub83:
Please what is the link to apply for this Australia job?

It's on the blog. Posting inside my post violates Nairaland policy.
Re: How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate by tizzdi(m): 11:25am On Sep 05, 2017
Pls biafranbushboy... Any visa bond we Should know about
Re: How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate by Bnimz(m): 12:28pm On Sep 05, 2017
oknee:

As of today, people are still applying for visa 189.
You dey mind am??
Re: How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate by Penboy: 12:49pm On Sep 05, 2017
Please how plenty are medical job opportunities in Australia?

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate by BiafranBushBoy: 2:28pm On Sep 05, 2017
tizzdi:
Pls biafranbushboy... Any visa bond we Should know about

I have limited knowledge on that Bro. Maybe I will run a research and inform you.
Re: How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate by BiafranBushBoy: 2:29pm On Sep 05, 2017
Bnimz:
You dey mind am??

Don't mind the guy. People with limited knowledge forming boss on a platform.

Yet the gullible ones will now become discouraged.
Re: How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate by Mailthaddeus(m): 2:36pm On Sep 05, 2017
Australia is a terrific and multicultural country. Racism is very low. Those who don't know anything abt that place should ask instead of castigating OP. It's a nice country to work and live in.

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 05, 2017
IdeaCashKid:

Good advice. But it's better he takes an oral drip instead of water and Flagyl and Lumotil, not tetracycline.
You gerrit @dreh17 ?

Good I was going for broad band antibiotics
Re: How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate by heendrix(m): 5:09pm On Sep 05, 2017
millionboi:
Hahahaha

Before he use u 4sacrifice .
Lol can you imagine
one tartared idiot for that matter o undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate by Nackzy: 9:48pm On Sep 05, 2017
Esepayan:

Not really
Bros am serious... I said that with fact... But it's a good country anyways....but their level of racism is appalling... They did it to my friends n cousins, even uptil today they are still segregating seriously
Re: How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 05, 2017
Nackzy:

Bros am serious... I said that with fact... But it's a good country anyways....but their level of racism is appalling... They did it to my friends n cousins, even uptil today they are still segregating seriously
Have been living there for over 5 years and i have never experienced racism on the contrary its naija i experience tribalism

2 Likes

Re: How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate by Nackzy: 10:10pm On Sep 05, 2017
Esepayan:

Have been living there for over 5 years and i have never experienced racism on the contrary its naija i experience tribalism
Sha it's very possible to happen like that.. But also check journals for history of racism dh, u'll get the picture clearly..my dear Tribalism I'd another disgusting thing we face here
Re: How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 05, 2017
Nackzy:

Sha it's very possible to happen like that.. But also check journals for history of racism dh, u'll get the picture clearly..my dear Tribalism I'd another disgusting thing we face here

Yea true talk brother the way they treated the aboriginals was really horrible in every society we have dick heads but if you look we got more good people than bad so if u always look at positive in everything and everybody u will always be blind to hate .
And as for segregation that is not true so so so not true it is even a crime to be racist u could go to jail

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate by Mailthaddeus(m): 10:58pm On Sep 05, 2017
I repeat, there is nothing like Racism in Australia, it is a multicultural society. Those shouting racism have never been there before.
Re: How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate by EFEJOKU(m): 6:58am On Sep 06, 2017
op,please all the jobs available on the site are all SKILLED JOBS, How can one apply for THE UNSKILLED job in Australia.
Re: How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate by timojerry: 10:11am On Sep 06, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Source: http://topwritersden.com/get-job-australia-nigeria-graduate/

Bro, I sent you a PM. Please when you are less busy, respond. Thanks
Re: How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate by donnick67(m): 10:17am On Sep 06, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Don't mind the guy. People with limited knowledge forming boss on a platform.

Yet the gullible ones will now become discouraged.

Bro i sent u a pm but no response yet... Please check.. Thankz
Re: How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate by BiafranBushBoy: 11:04am On Sep 06, 2017
donnick67:

Bro i sent u a pm but no response yet... Please check.. Thankz

I tried replying but it wasn't possible. Please send me a mail @ broadwaymarketingconsults@gmail.com
Re: How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate by BiafranBushBoy: 11:04am On Sep 06, 2017
timojerry:

Bro, I sent you a PM. Please when you are less busy, respond. Thanks

Send me a mail @ broadwaymarketingconsults@gmail.com

Cheers.
Re: How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate by jobbers: 11:16am On Sep 06, 2017
rare
Re: How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate by timojerry: 2:38pm On Sep 06, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Send me a mail @ broadwaymarketingconsults@gmail.com

Cheers.

Thanks bro, I have sent you a mail
Re: How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate by donnick67(m): 8:02pm On Sep 06, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

I tried replying but it wasn't possible. Please send me a mail @ broadwaymarketingconsults@gmail.com

I have sent you a mail...please check... Thankz
Re: How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate by ugsams(m): 9:13pm On Sep 06, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Source: http://topwritersden.com/get-job-australia-nigeria-graduate/

You obviously don't have enough knowledge of the process but your message will surely inspire people to do more research on the process. If you did good research here on Nairaland you would've found this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3053069/general-guide-australian-permanent-resident by Bellong. It's a masterpiece that explains the entire process with lots of proven testimonies. You can add the link to your original post so as to direct people to a place where they can get the full information and also make out time to study the thread. Good luck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate by BiafranBushBoy: 9:15pm On Sep 06, 2017
ugsams:

You obviously don't have enough knowledge of the process but your message will surely inspire people to do more research on the process. If you did good research here on Nairaland you would've found this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3053069/general-guide-australian-permanent-resident by Bellong. It's a masterpiece that explains the entire process with lots of proven testimonies. You can add the link to your original post so as to direct people to a place where they can get the full information and also make out time to study the thread. Good luck.

Thanks a bunch.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 / Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. / N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.